(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Pinball Machine LED lights Mod Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,445 posts
  • 448 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,024 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinball_mods_profile (resized).png
ABA62E34-1778-459A-89D9-045A7BA79195 (resized).png
7F692756-E63F-46AC-8362-D1A75A661305 (resized).png
omego_alt (resized).png
pinball_mod_company (resized).png
pinball_mod_lights2 (resized).png
pinball_mod_led_lighting (resized).png
pinball_mods_led_lights_dp_compare_omega (resized).png
20190907_182502 (resized).jpg
20190907_182518 (resized).jpg
omega_announcement_pinball_bulb_led_lights (resized).png
omega_pinball_led_diagram (resized).png
led_pinball_maching_lighting_features (resized).png
led_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega2 (resized).JPG
led_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega (resized).JPG
led_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega3JPG (resized).JPG

There are 5445 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 109.
#5401 15 days ago

Here you go and here is the original customer’s post and review. Marvelous!!

Be sure to see what he had to say: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/42#post-4406862

A286AB19-28FA-4901-BAE3-5B6D737BBC32 (resized).jpeg3EFB513A-2BA8-425F-B7AC-AB8BD1BA0008 (resized).jpeg
#5402 15 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here you go and here is the original customer’s post and review. Marvelous!!
Be sure to see what he had to say: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/42#post-4406862[quoted image][quoted image]

In regards to the UV+Glow trigger location many tie into the left rear flasher behind curtain gives me effects on all of illusions.

As for the trunk as a trigger, it would only be when it moves creating a solid “Glow” effect.

#5403 13 days ago

Hey fellas! VividPsychosis from DeathSaveArcade here. I’ll be posting my new game updates with my newly installed Pinstadiums. As a streamer, I cannot say enough about this product and the lighting it produces for both the viewers and myself when off stream and playing in my dark gameroom.

Here is a before and after, unedited, of my new Deadpool Premium! More to come from TFTC, Wonka LE, and Jurassic Park pro.

Check me out on Twitter and our stream on twitch at www.twitch.tv/DeathSaveArcade

075BF80A-03DC-44C8-9AA7-F868325DB132 (resized).jpegBEC13075-71BF-40A2-BA0F-E4458E094CA1 (resized).jpegD6D6B3FF-7685-4221-9393-13FE668123F2 (resized).jpeg91458CB9-43C7-489B-BF4C-AD6DD6F1945C (resized).jpeg
#5404 13 days ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Hey fellas! VividPsychosis from DeathSaveArcade here. I’ll be posting my new game updates with my newly installed Pinstadiums. As a streamer, I cannot say enough about this product and the lighting it produces for both the viewers and myself when off stream and playing in my dark gameroom.
Here is a before and after, unedited, of my new Deadpool Premium! More to come from TFTC, Wonka LE, and Jurassic Park pro.
Check me out on Twitter and our stream on twitch at www.twitch.tv/DeathSaveArcade[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey thanks for posting these up for everyone to see and yes Deadpool benefits tons from them for sure. Even Zombie Yeti messaged me saying he would like to get some for his machines for his artwork!

As always you’ve been a great supporter of the product and a huge fan. I really appreciate that and if anyone gets a chance be sure to check him out on Twitch he has a great quality stream worth watching!!

#5405 13 days ago

My jurassic park pro. First set is in a dark room. 2nd set is with overhead lights on in room. Glass was removed for pics.

20190903_214654 (resized).jpg20190903_214805 (resized).jpg
#5406 13 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

My jurassic park pro. First set is in a dark room. 2nd set is with overhead lights on in room. Glass was removed for pics.[quoted image][quoted image]

I like how you took pictures of them in different settings. It looks really good thank you for posting these up. Jurassic Park has been extremely popular with the collectors with Pin Stadiums and I’m glad you got to experience them in person.

#5407 11 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

My jurassic park pro. First set is in a dark room. 2nd set is with overhead lights on in room. Glass was removed for pics.[quoted image][quoted image]

When you get a chance can you let us know which flasher you decided to landed on for the UV+Glow? There are no rules but it’s nice to get feedback. The shaker motor seems to be the most popular default for any machine but I’m always polling to see what others think too.

As code changes so do lighting effects. In fact somewhat dramatically with each code revision particularly on the releases.

Later down the road revisions generally don’t change as much. However with Deadpool they did a ton and the light show got even better which lended super nice to the Fusions with all of the flashers combinations that are possible.

#5408 11 days ago

I'll be installing my Hovers for Dialed In and Iron Maiden this weekend. I'll post pictures. I'll take some if anyone has already installed them.

#5410 10 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Dreams do come true!

Another informative trailer...

#5411 10 days ago
A673292E-809F-4632-9C97-49A8EE2B8C02 (resized).png
#5412 9 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'll be installing my Hovers for Dialed In and Iron Maiden this weekend. I'll post pictures. I'll take some if anyone has already installed them.

Did you just receive them? If so, when did you place your order? Been waiting over eight weeks for mine now. I check my email everyday with no luck so far.

#5413 9 days ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Did you just receive them? If so, when did you place your order? Been waiting over eight weeks for mine now. I check my email everyday with no luck so far.

Got them Wednesday

#5414 9 days ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Send me an email with your order number and I will check to see where you are on these. The majority of the first half of the orders have been shipped out and I’m working on the remaining ones to get them out as soon as possible. Email: scott@pinstadium.com

Thanks!!

#5415 9 days ago

And here is another Theater of Magic!

20190907_182502 (resized).jpg20190907_182518 (resized).jpg
#5416 9 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Dreams do come true!

Are hovers included for Omega?

#5417 9 days ago

so it appears these omegas will remove the stripping? Sorry I actually just received an email and I still don't understand what is going on.

Scott - they say $279 for the omega which I believe is pinstadium 2.0 w/no zebra lighting (which is huge). For people who already have legacy pinstadium but want to remove the stripes, how much for that?

#5418 9 days ago

Pin Stadium "Omega": https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

This is our latest product and were just released earlier today through our VIP email newsletter. This has been on the wish list of many collectors and they are truly a complete factory stealth look goes on sale NOW!

Special thanks to all of you out there who have requested this feature (over and over lol).

This initial run is limited to 30 sets and they will all be shipped out before 9/30 guaranteed!!

Embedded on these light bars are specially engineered high performance White GI LEDs that are WiFi controllable within the Pin Stadium app.  You can adjust these from Warm White to Sunlight White within seconds.  In place of the RGB lighting, our new BLUR technology is seamlessly integrated into the design to provide silky smooth lighting on ramps and plastics.

Inspired by our X-Stream style lighting used at by many popular streamers such as Jack Danger from DeadFlip and this will be in the upcoming Replay FX Pinburgh events next year.

These have been in development over the last 2 years these and with incredible advancements in technology we are now able to offer these for collector's pinball machines.  Liven up your playfield and artwork with a natural factory appearance.

This kit is fully loaded and includes the UV+Glow Flasher and Invisi-Shields and comes complete with easy plug and play installation instructions (10-15 minutes), no tools, and is easily transferable to any pinball machine.

--

Pair of Pin Stadium Omega lights ready to install
1x Pair of Light bars
GI/Flasher Cables
Alcohol wipes
2x Cable Clamps
Installation instructions
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

Free IOS and Android app for download

-------------------------------------------------------

Omega Mini FAQs:

1. How much are these and what is the difference between the Omega and the normal Pin Stadiums?

They are both the same price and have the exact same features and benefits that we have all come to love.  The difference is that the Omega is designed for the individual that does not prefer the reflections and hologram effects (many refer to as stripes) that can occur on some machines in certain locations.  In order to do this the RGB lighting features has simply been exchanged with the BLUR technology and a custom set of white LEDs that were originally engineered for the X-Streams product for pinball streamers. But this is for you the collectors.

2. What is BLUR and exactly how does it work?

BLUR is a custom designed diffuser that softens and evenly distributes the Pin Stadium lighting on the playfield for a movie set quality lighting effect. For those who are wondering, I am still working on a similar add-on (it's going to be a while) as it's proven to be very challenging with the RGBW lighting spacing but I am still working on a lens system to resolve that and will keep you posted. In the meantime you have this available now!

3. What is special about the white LED's and can they be controlled in the Pin Stadium app also?

These are our commercial custom engineered/designed Pin Stadium LEDs that are film, photo, and video production grade but made just for your pinball machine.  The LEDs are able to be controlled in the app and you can adjust them from Warm White to Sunlight White, thus allowing you to naturally bring out the artwork on your playfield specific to each game and your preferences for an original factory appearance.

It is no secret high performing LED lights are often favored among modern concert stage designers, filmmakers, and photographers. These Omega LEDS produce soft, even lighting thus making them a great investment for those of you serious about collecting pinball machines. Take your pinball machine to new levels with these top-performing LED lights influenced top designers in these industries. There is a whole new world to explore when it comes to LEDs and we have done all of that for you with all of the entire Pin Stadium product line!!  

4. This "Limited Run" does that mean you will make more of them?

Maybe not as this could be the first and the last run depending on the demand for them. We will see how things go and I will keep you informed. I can tell you that regardless it may be a little while if I do run these again due to inventory demands coming up for the Chicago Expo.

omega_announcement_pinball_bulb_led_lights (resized).pngomega_pinball_led_diagram (resized).pngled_pinball_maching_lighting_features (resized).pngled_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega2 (resized).JPGled_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega (resized).JPGled_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega3JPG (resized).JPGpinball_mods_led_lights_dp_compare_omega (resized).png
#5419 9 days ago

Scott. Congrats on Omega. I actually like the Candy Striping look.

#5420 9 days ago

Two questions:

1) How do you add this to legacy pinstadium or can't you and have to buy brand new ones? by the sound of it, I'm not sure it's even possible to retrofit this...

2) Are you losing out on anything by going OMEGA? There is mention of a different LED being used - does that remove any of the ability of the non omega version?

Thanks Scott!

#5421 9 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Two questions:
1) How do you add this to legacy pinstadium or can't you and have to buy brand new ones? by the sound of it, I'm not sure it's even possible to retrofit this...
2) Are you losing out on anything by going OMEGA? There is mention of a different LED being used - does that remove any of the ability of the non omega version?
Thanks Scott!

I’m still working at the add on as the RGB is what makes it difficult but I will continue to work to develop a lens system that can do this. In the meantime the exchange of the RGB for a wideband spectrum WiFi controllable white LED system (adjustable warm white to sunlight range in the app) with integrated BLUR is the killer combo!

#5422 8 days ago

In lessor words and simplistic example can I assume this means your new design is less LED lighting and more COB type lighting? A bit lost in the marketing speech sorry?

#5423 8 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

In lessor words and simplistic example can I assume this means your new design is less LED lighting and more COB type lighting? A bit lost in the marketing speech sorry?

Marketing aside and being technical to answer your question:

It’s all LED lighting whether it be COB or not. These are not using the COB style. Still SMD on a custom PCB but completely redesigned and configured drastically different from the normal Pin Stadiums you have.

The LEDs chromacity mappings are specific to this application for the Omega Factory Edition which was adopted technology from our X-Streams (these are the Pin Stadium streaming edition lights that Deadflip and others popular pinball streamers now use).

All designed in house and then manufactured specifically for Pin Stadium.

I hope this helps to answer your question!

#5424 8 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Marketing aside and being technical to answer your question:
It’s all LED lighting whether it be COB or not. These are not using the COB style. Still SMD on a custom PCB but completely redesigned and configured drastically different from the normal Pin Stadiums you have.
The LEDs chromacity mappings are specific to this application for the Omega Factory Edition which was adopted technology from our X-Streams (these are the Pin Stadium streaming edition lights that Deadflip and others popular pinball streamers now use).
All designed in house and then manufactured specifically for Pin Stadium.
I hope this helps to answer your question!

Ok thats helps a bit. If I understand the flyer then the new lights will only output in the White scale then for this product vs the dial in any color from the previous model correct? Just making sure may be placing another order and while I don't love the color reflections I Do like the ability to dial in specific color based on the playfield as before. Didn't want to assume this new product had that same color palette.

#5425 8 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok thats helps a bit. If I understand the flyer then the new lights will only output in the White scale then for this product vs the dial in any color from the previous model correct? Just making sure may be placing another order and while I don't love the color reflections I Do like the ability to dial in specific color based on the playfield as before. Didn't want to assume this new product had that same color palette.

Sure thing and I am glad that was helpful.

The Pin Stadium Omega is designed specifically for someone (or a particular machine) that wants original silky smooth factory quality lighting without the stripe or hologram reflection effects that can occur on some machine's ramps/rails or plastics. Most of the collectors love these effects created on the ramps and wire guides with the regular Pin Stadiums, but the Omega is for those that do not.

In place of the RGB colored LEDs you now unlock the ability to control the Omega's newly designed set of custom wideband LED lighting through WiFi via the Pin Stadium app. This allows you to go from a very soft warm white, all the way up to a very brilliant sunlight white. All of these lights (including the UV+Glow flasher) are housed under the new BLUR technology which is hidden stealth behind the integrated Invisi-Shield. This is also going to be big for a lot of purists for new machines and for older classic EM machines etc. Thanks for the super support for this product and all of the others. I am very grateful for you all!!

IMPORTANT NOTE: For now I am only doing a run of 30 of them and about half of them already sold in just one day (current remaining inventory count status is listed on the item on the website). If you are considering these there are still a few left as of this morning:

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_mod_led_lighting (resized).png

#5426 8 days ago

"Most of the collectors love these effects created on the ramps and wire guides with the regular Pin Stadiums, but the Omega is for those that do not."

Scott - I love you but you kill me sometimes with this type of thing. It's OK to improve. Most is a really interesting way to put it ; )

Back to the point though - I still don't understand something.

Does this OMEGA not allow you to add color like the original pinstadium so everything is just white now?

#5427 8 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

"Most of the collectors love these effects created on the ramps and wire guides with the regular Pin Stadiums, but the Omega is for those that do not."
Scott - I love you but you kill me sometimes with this type of thing. It's OK to improve. Most is a really interesting way to put it ; )
Back to the point though - I still don't understand something.
Does this OMEGA not allow you to add color like the original pinstadium so everything is just white now?

The way I read it is the RGB LED’s were removed and instead you get the BLUR feature added. So you get White and UV LED’s with BLUR.

I bought a set for Wonka as I didn’t want additional RGB for that game.

#5428 8 days ago
Quoted from LordHelmet:

The way I read it is the RGB LED’s were removed and instead you get the BLUR feature added. So you get White and UV LED’s with BLUR.
I bought a set for Wonka as I didn’t want additional RGB for that game.

Really? If that's the case, I would really be clear to folks about that. It seems like the colors themselves were always the cause of those stripes so I guess removing the colors would do the trick.

I guess I'm back to just using pinstadiums on games where those stripes won't occur. I don't want to lose color. Nice to have I guess.

#5429 7 days ago

Question what’s COB?

Also he is still working on blue for the colored version but it’s trickier he said .

#5430 7 days ago

Answered my own ? On COB

#5431 7 days ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Answered my own ? On COB

COB is Indiana lighting! Ba-dum-dum! Lol that’s for the SDTM crew!

#5432 7 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sure thing and I am glad that was helpful.
The Pin Stadium Omega is designed specifically for someone (or a particular machine) that wants original silky smooth factory quality lighting without the stripe or hologram reflection effects that can occur on some machine's ramps/rails or plastics. Most of the collectors love these effects created on the ramps and wire guides with the regular Pin Stadiums, but the Omega is for those that do not.
In place of the RGB colored LEDs you now unlock the ability to control the Omega's newly designed set of custom wideband LED lighting through WiFi via the Pin Stadium app. This allows you to go from a very soft warm white, all the way up to a very brilliant sunlight white. All of these lights (including the UV+Glow flasher) are housed under the new BLUR technology which is hidden stealth behind the integrated Invisi-Shield. This is also going to be big for a lot of purists for new machines and for older classic EM machines etc. Thanks for the super support for this product and all of the others. I am very grateful for you all!!
IMPORTANT NOTE: For now I am only doing a run of 30 of them and about half of them already sold in just one day (current remaining inventory count status is listed on the item on the website). If you are considering these there are still a few left as of this morning:
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

So last question as I have honestly been out of the product development for some time. As I prefer the color option and some time ago you mentioned a soon product “blur or whatever” as a defuser shield to go over existing PS lights is this still a product in development or no longer a direction? Seems you would have a line out the door for a frosted add on defuser.

#5433 7 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

So last question as I have honestly been out of the product development for some time. As I prefer the color option and some time ago you mentioned a soon product “blur or whatever” as a defuser shield to go over existing PS lights is this still a product in development or no longer a direction? Seems you would have a line out the door for a frosted add on defuser.

Yes actually answered that in the first post about the Omegas but my long winded posts may not get read lol!! I know, short and sweet

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/109#post-5192241

2. What is BLUR and exactly how does it work?
BLUR is a custom designed diffuser that softens and evenly distributes the Pin Stadium lighting on the playfield for a movie set quality lighting effect. For those who are wondering, I am still working on a similar add-on (it's going to be a while) as it's proven to be very challenging with the RGBW lighting spacing but I am still working on a lens system to resolve that and will keep you posted. In the meantime you have this available now!
—-

I hope this answers and clarifies yelobird

Always enjoy seeing you on this thread

#5434 7 days ago

Love it thanks Scott! I assumed I didn’t miss the release announcement so I will just hold out for the shield as I do prefer the color options on the current models. Keep cranking look forward to seeing you at Expo under the big tent.

#5435 7 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

When you get a chance can you let us know which flasher you decided to landed on for the UV+Glow? There are no rules but it’s nice to get feedback. The shaker motor seems to be the most popular default for any machine but I’m always polling to see what others think too.
As code changes so do lighting effects. In fact somewhat dramatically with each code revision particularly on the releases.
Later down the road revisions generally don’t change as much. However with Deadpool they did a ton and the light show got even better which lended super nice to the Fusions with all of the flashers combinations that are possible.

I hooked my UV up to the flasher under the T rex ramp. I like the patterns and timing from that one.

#5436 7 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I will just hold out for the BLUR shield as I do prefer the color options on the current models.

Same for me. You designed Hovers with a slot to accept mounting BLUR in the future. I'm waiting to order ten sets of BLURs for my ten Pinstadiums. I hope it won't be months before BLUR is available as an add-on for Pinstadiums, although from your "it's going to be a while" post it sounds to me like it won't be until some time after Expo.

#5437 6 days ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Same for me. You designed Hovers with a slot to accept mounting BLUR in the future. I'm waiting to order ten sets of BLURs for my ten Pinstadiums. I hope it won't be months before BLUR is available as an add-on for Pinstadiums, although from your "it's going to be a while" post it sounds to me like it won't be until some time after Expo.

Yes I am working away at this still for sure!!

pinball_mod_lights2 (resized).png
#5438 6 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes I am working away at this still for sure!![quoted image]

***Mean and Joking statement to follow*** Stop working on thousands of goofy robot marketing pictures and Make My Blur covers already! lololol No way you don't spend Hours making these fliers, get in the shop and start Bluring our product out the door. Just having fun with you Scott. (or Am I.....) lol

#5439 6 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

***Mean and Joking statement to follow*** Stop working on thousands of goofy robot marketing pictures and Make My Blur covers already! lololol No way you don't spend Hours making these fliers, get in the shop and start Bluring our product out the door. Just having fun with you Scott. (or Am I.....) lol

Okay you earned it!! You got your plug you have been asking for
https://themodcouplepinball.com/
pinball_mod_company (resized).png

#5440 6 days ago

I have Pin Stadiums on most of my games and love them! I'm very excited about the Omegas and have ordered 3 of them. I think they will be great for AC/DC, TWD and NGG. All 3 of these games have plastic ramps and look the best with warm white lighting, IMO. So, these Omegas with Blur sound perfect!

I'll post some pics and thoughts after I receive them.

As always, thanks for the awesome customer service, Scott!

#5441 5 days ago
Quoted from dgposter:

I have Pin Stadiums on most of my games and love them! I'm very excited about the Omegas and have ordered 3 of them. I think they will be great for AC/DC, TWD and NGG. All 3 of these games have plastic ramps and look the best with warm white lighting, IMO. So, these Omegas with Blur sound perfect!
I'll post some pics and thoughts after I receive them.
As always, thanks for the awesome customer service, Scott!

Thank you very much and yes your use of the Omegas in those machines I feel is perfect. Always a pleasure and you are a great supporter of the product. I’m very thankful for you!

#5442 5 days ago

So of course your next product will need to be Omega Fusions. I love my Fusions too much to swap back out without flashers but an Omega Fusion with Hovers would work well with my Star Wars and Hobbit. Sign me up! When do they ship? Lol.

#5443 4 days ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

So of course your next product will need to be Omega Fusions. I love my Fusions too much to swap back out without flashers but an Omega Fusion with Hovers would work well with my Star Wars and Hobbit. Sign me up! When do they ship? Lol.

The Omega response was more than I had expected and they have officially sold out. I am in the midst of the production run and I put up 5 more on the website just now! Here is the link:

Ship time will be 9/30 or prior for sure!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

omego_alt (resized).png
#5444 2 days ago

A super popular machine with dramatic results for Pin Stadiums. It’s really neat to see all of the intricate details put into this artwork by John Youssi. So many things that you could not see before that were hidden in the darkest reaches of the Twilight Zone

*Note: This machine used to have 8 or 9 spotlights (look and you can find them where they once were) and still was not even close to being adequate. Now they are all removed and the glare from those spotlights off the DMD was extremely distracting. Not any more!
7F692756-E63F-46AC-8362-D1A75A661305 (resized).pngABA62E34-1778-459A-89D9-045A7BA79195 (resized).png

#5445 22 hours ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I hooked my UV up to the flasher under the T rex ramp. I like the patterns and timing from that one.

This is a good suggestion and location on this machines thanks for confirming this. I also suggest the shaker motor to trigger when in doubt for anyone install Pin Stadiums or Fusion on their machines. If anyone wants to post up their preferred locations on any pinball machine, please feel free to do so at any time. It really helps the Pin Stadium community a bunch!!

New announcement:

We are sponsoring the Jeff Teolis Pinball Profile World Tour https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinballprofile/

Pin Stadium is donating and giving away a set of Pin Stadiums for each of the events listed below (to winners from the drawing) listed below:

San Francisco, CA
Orlando, FL
Copenhagen, DK
Rochester, NY
Chicago, IL
Toronto, ON
Meriden, CT
Melbourne, AU
Katy, TX
Monroe, MI

Also there is a recent interview and co-host with Pin Stadium on Episode 217. Listen here: https://bit.ly/2khUltu

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_mods_profile (resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
$ 94.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milan, OH
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Boards
PCB Emporium
7,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bridgewater, MA
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 69.00
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Meridian Charter Township, MI
Machine - For Sale
Madison, WI
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 209.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 19.95
There are 5445 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 109.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside