(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Pinball Machine LED lights Mod Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,445 posts
  • 448 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,024 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinball_mods_profile (resized).png
ABA62E34-1778-459A-89D9-045A7BA79195 (resized).png
7F692756-E63F-46AC-8362-D1A75A661305 (resized).png
omego_alt (resized).png
pinball_mod_company (resized).png
pinball_mod_lights2 (resized).png
pinball_mod_led_lighting (resized).png
pinball_mods_led_lights_dp_compare_omega (resized).png
20190907_182502 (resized).jpg
20190907_182518 (resized).jpg
omega_announcement_pinball_bulb_led_lights (resized).png
omega_pinball_led_diagram (resized).png
led_pinball_maching_lighting_features (resized).png
led_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega2 (resized).JPG
led_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega (resized).JPG
led_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega3JPG (resized).JPG

There are 5445 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 109.
#5351 28 days ago

Streamer Appreciation Giveaway:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-august-19th-2019/

Pin Stadium Lights and This Week in Pinball have teamed up to offer a special giveaway to Affiliate Twitch pinball streamers over the next two weeks!

As you know, one of our missions at TWIP is to help grow pinball in anyway we can. As a special thank for all of you to the Affiliate Twitch streamers out there who spend countless hours sharing pinball with the world, TWIP is running a contest for the next two weeks starting TODAY and ending on Monday, September 2nd. Enter for a chance to win one of THREE sets of Pin Stadium X-Streams (total value of $750) generously donated by Pin Stadium!!

How to enter:
Click Here and download this TWIP logo:
https://pinstadium.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/twip_pinstadium_xstream.png

Then display it on your streams from now until September 2nd.

Send an email to TWIP: mailto:thisweekinpinball@gmail.com with a link to your stream with the logo displayed on your layout.
Winners will win a set of Pin Stadium X-Streams https://pinstadium.com/product/x-stream/

Donated by Pin Stadium (a $250 value)

Note: We ask that winner display the Pin Stadium logo on their stream:
https://pinstadium.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/pinstadium_nofield.png
when they are in use. You must be a Twitch Pinball streamer with Affiliate status to be able to enter.

Help support Jeff at This Week in Pinball and enter to win. He’s doing so many great things for us.
E76B4B06-ACD5-4714-A2BA-76B10E465AD3 (resized).png

#5352 28 days ago

Tune in tonight to the FlipNout stream hosted by Ken and Bill from the Special When Lit Pinball Podcast. It’s going to be a fun packed night with Jurassic Park and an after-hours call in line. See you then!!

https://www.twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

You never know what is going to happen!!

8pm EST/7pm Central

72AE640D-2BF8-4DAC-9A54-F5464BFF6246 (resized).png
#5353 27 days ago

Lots of Hovers shipped out again over the weekend and late last night. Working hard to fill the orders guys and production is going very smooth. Thank you for being patient!!

Last nights stream was a blast if you missed the Flipnout stream with Jurassic Park. It's worth watching: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/469600954
pinball_mod_led_lights_hover (resized).png

#5354 27 days ago

There will be an animated Hover tutorial coming very soon to the Hover installation section of the website . This will be a great way to visually walk yourself through the install process. I figured this will be most helpful for those of us who are visual learners in addition to the written instructions. I will post it up here as soon as it's complete.
pinball_mod_led_lighting (resized).png

#5355 26 days ago

South Park just got Fusions!! Woohoo thank you to goren1818 for sending these pics. Also very appreciative of your order too.

2B21A127-0412-439F-BC63-A20D2F7711E5 (resized).jpeg
#5356 26 days ago

I just got a set of fusions. Does anyone have attachment locations for Batman 66? I’ve got the UV glow already hooked up to the pop bumpers flasher. For Orion’s Belt, I’m looking to connect to the bat signal in the middle of the playfield, the light on top of the atomic pile and the penguin crane top flasher.

Side question, can Orion’s Belt be hooked to switches?

#5357 26 days ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I just got a set of fusions. Does anyone have attachment locations for Batman 66? I’ve got the UV glow already hooked up to the pop bumpers flasher. For Orion’s Belt, I’m looking to connect to the bat signal in the middle of the playfield, the light on top of the atomic pile and the penguin crane top flasher.
Side question, can Orion’s Belt be hooked to switches?

Here are the flashers options for BM66. The GI location I recommend is one of the bulbs in the upper lanes.

Also you cannot hook up to switches as they are on a matrix and will strobe like crazy. A good thing to do that helps is go go into Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flasher and cycle through then visually so that you know where to hook them up. I hope this helps.
7354E15A-527D-4975-A368-B5EFDF895007 (resized).jpeg9EE25F12-9E3D-47C9-BA20-1F22C06E0F40 (resized).jpeg

#5358 26 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the flashers options for BM66. The GI location I recommend is one of the bulbs in the upper lanes.
Also you cannot hook up to switches as they are on a matrix and will strobe like crazy. A good thing to do that helps is go go into Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flasher and cycle through then visually so that you know where to hook them up. I hope this helps.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Something like this should be made available for many of the games out at this time. You should provide this information with the latest games released, and work your way backwards chronologically. Also, pictures of the hovers actually installed would be helpful. rather than the artists renderings. You have great products, but I think that the documentation needs help! More pictures, not drawings would be very helpful!

#5359 26 days ago

I vote for actual pictures too. Especially in the instructions section.

#5360 26 days ago
Quoted from Billr317:

Something like this should be made available for many of the games out at this time. You should provide this information with the latest games released, and work your way backwards chronologically. Also, pictures of the hovers actually installed would be helpful. rather than the artists renderings. You have great products, but I think that the documentation needs help! More pictures, not drawings would be very helpful!

Good idea! The flasher information I obtain from the Internet Pinball Database https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl

for older machines and have linked to that in the instructions too.

Also Stern/JJP/CGC/American Pinball/Spooky have the manuals posted on their website. There is always a Lamps/Flasher section in each of those as shown above which is very helpful.

As I progress through machines I do try to update them here when possible.

I now have a Pin Stadium machine install database that is live for availability to update recommended locations and this also allow customers and myself upload and document what they decided were the best recommended locations.

I will continue to work to update that and also provide another link here along with putting the link in the instructions section too. It would be awesome if anyone reading this could help and make an entry for the machines they have done since I have been extremely busy over here.

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-search/
9D388BF8-02E9-455A-84B4-FF113EA4E499 (resized).png

#5361 25 days ago

Stern Jurassic Parks are landing everywhere and Pin Stadiums are already laying and waiting by many of the collectors, but this collector in particular was REALLY excited!! Check it out:

#5362 25 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Good idea! The flasher information I obtain from the Internet Pinball Database https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl
for older machines and have linked to that in the instructions too.
Also Stern/JJP/CGC/American Pinball/Spooky have the manuals posted on their website. There is always a Lamps/Flasher section in each of those as shown above which is very helpful.
As I progress through machines I do try to update them here when possible.
I now have a Pin Stadium machine install database that is live for availability to update recommended locations and this also allow customers and myself upload and document what they decided were the best recommended locations.
I will continue to work to update that and also provide another link here along with putting the link in the instructions section too. It would be awesome if anyone reading this could help and make an entry for the machines they have done since I have been extremely busy over here.
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-search/
[quoted image]

The database idea is great, however, instead of listing every game, just list the ones you have actual information on. i just looked at 3 or 4 games, all with multiple versions such as original, classic, limited and so on. I searched thru 9 different games and nothing found. it’s a nice list of games, but there is no sense in the games being listed if they just point to an empty page.

#5363 25 days ago
Quoted from Billr317:

The database idea is great, however, instead of listing every game, just list the ones you have actual information on. i just looked at 3 or 4 games, all with multiple versions such as original, classic, limited and so on. I searched thru 9 different games and nothing found. it’s a nice list of games, but there is no sense in the games being listed if they just point to an empty page.

This is something that’s new and I plan to implement further I will work on improving it for sure. The ones that go to a default page are to the instructions that will work on that machine since the installs for the Pin Stadiums all almost all identical for any machine. There are a few exceptions and those are listed in Step 1 of the installation section. Fusions installs would benefit from recommended locations but those will all be based on flasher trigger preferences by the collector so in the meantime community input on this database would be awesome as it’s a lot of data entry and I will put in what I can since most of it’s on this thread it just needs to be massaged in.

#5364 24 days ago

This week was another very successful week for Pin Stadium on many avenues and most importantly the Hover production line is moving right along. Making excellent progress. Ship times for the Pin Stadium and Fusions are "Same Day" and lots of orders are on their way to excited collectors for large variety of machines. Thank you all so much for the great support. You guys are amazing!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

fusion_led_pinball_lights_mods (resized).png
#5365 23 days ago

Here is a new video with Black Knight Sword of Rage with the Pin Stadium Fusions in action. Full individual app controllable flashers (colors and brightness) on iPhone or Android plus amazing playfield illumination. Check it out!

#5366 23 days ago

Got mine (pinstadium & UV+Glow) for my Batman 66 this week. Big difference ...I can see now and it was a really easy install. Thanks!
55578F5A-2CDC-450B-86C9-7CFE5CC87AD1 (resized).jpeg

#5367 23 days ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Got mine (pinstadium & UV+Glow) for my Batman 66 this week. Big difference ...I can see now and it was a really easy install. Thanks!
[quoted image]

@izzy24 Hey great pics of BM66 it looks exceptional and I bet even better in person. Where did you decide to trigger the UV+Glow from?

#5368 23 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

@izzy24 Hey great pics of BM66 it looks exceptional and I bet even better in person. Where did you decide to trigger the UV+Glow from?

I used the center white flasher in the middle of the pop bumper area ...works well and doesn’t distract

#5369 23 days ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

I used the center white flasher in the middle of the pop bumper area ...works well and doesn’t distract

Okay awesome that’s where many of the collectors are triggering it from and seem to like that area. Thanks for the feedback!!

#5370 23 days ago

I received this email from a customer who just ordered the Fusions and I thought I would share this as it poses a great question:

————
Email Subject: “Executive Decision”

“Need to make a decision on the Fusion I received today. All of my tables have the original Pin Stadium lights. In your opinion, which of the following tables would benefit most from adding Orion’s Belt? Scared Stiff, Dialed In, Tales of the Arabian Nights, No Good Gofers, Theatre of Magic, Getaway, Cirqus Voltaire, Medieval Madness, Pirates of the Caribbean, or Wizard of OZ? May add more later, but which machine benefits most?“

————

The way to look at the Fusions is that they are everything the Pin Stadiums are and much more. So you get the brilliant evenly illuminated playfield results that removes/heavily reduces glare. In addition you get a complete WiFi controllable flasher system for your machine(via the Pin Stadium app). These highly specialized set of lights are embedded onto the light bar along with the UV+Glow and the Pin Stadium GI.

With that said these will work great on any of these machines. The Bally Williams and older/new Stern machines tend to have even more flasher options. The JJP machines normally have less flashers but surely enough to utilize the Fusions without a doubt. The shaker motor is a great trigger point too and if you don’t have one the wiring is still there so you just turn the feature on in the settings and trigger from there. Pretty cool!!

The way to look at this is that the Fusions give you up to 4 plug and play flasher trigger points. You don’t have to use all of them as even just one flasher trigger gives that super flexibility and powerful results combined with the ability to make it any color/brightness you would like.

Some machines I run all 4 one and others I feel the 2-3 are perfect for the look I am going for. Sometimes less is more.

Also if you sell or trade machines a lot you will be able to move the Fusions to any machine and be able to adjust flasher colors to best match that new machine which is huge! You can't go wrong with the Pin Stadiums or Fusions either way.
pinball_mod_led_lights (resized).png

#5371 22 days ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Hey folks, proud new Pin Stadium Fusion kit owner here. Got kits for my MMR and ST:Pro, but have only gotten around to putting them in my ST so far. I have some art blades I still need to put in my MMR before doing the Fusion install. Buying them for my ST was almost an afterthought. My MMR felt really dark next to my ST and was looking for ways to brighten it up(spots, etc.), until I came across Pin Stadium. I felt that ST was already a bright game and maybe didn't need it. After reading the forums I just decided to go for it.
Well O-M-G!!! It's really hard to express into words what these have done in my ST. I played for several hours and then decided to turn them off with the app. I was shocked at how dark and shadowy it looked without PS. A once bright game now looked dark. But, of course, it's not just the GI illumination, but all the flasher effects and UV+glow that just really knocks it out of the park.
Now I can hardly wait to get them installed in my MMR. I just know that it is going to make me very, very happy!
I'm no stranger to spending quite a bit of money on mods over the years, and as expensive as this kit may seem at first glance, I feel that it is totally well worth it. Just completely blown away!
Here's my before/after pics:[quoted image][quoted image]

I wanted to clarify the recommended location to hook up the UV+Glow flasher option on the Pin Stadiums pinball led lighting kit for Stern Star Trek. I have always referenced the Vengeance flasher to be the location I suggested which technically it’s #31 on the manual flasher reference chart.

I said this because when you hit the ship the flasher I was using goes off also and performs an amazing light show with incredible glowing effects. This means that #21 Kickback is what I have actually been using.

So either will work and here is the chart of available flashers for those of you this weekend installing the Pin Stadium products on this machine. Any flasher worlds so there are no rules. If anyone has one they found they prefer please post here also as I would love to hear your feedback.

I hope this helps!!
63BFCD86-99A1-4908-9F2B-F00D22877DC2 (resized).jpeg63C2E66C-32E4-4FE0-AA5F-31CFFFB55624 (resized).jpegFA79E46B-A5D5-4D6E-BE32-7752CB00C5B3 (resized).jpeg7ECAECF2-FDAF-4C08-A24D-B435ACCEAF3C (resized).jpeg4EE8E617-0721-466B-ABD4-B9C19479D60F (resized).jpeg

#5372 21 days ago

Here is a great video to check out of the Pin Stadiums with the UV+Glow on Guardians of the Galaxy (GOTG LE). This covers the visuals benefits along with the impressive intergalactic light show you can expect

Here is the direct link to the product that is install on this machine:
https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights/

#5373 21 days ago

Hovers are continuing to land everywhere
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1pSe_5ncTC/?igshid=1cfxs640pqnk3

99A0B764-2B0A-4F4D-A4D7-4658E4752BC1 (resized).png
#5374 20 days ago

Here are the Pin Stadium connections for Chicago Gaming Company Monster Bash Remake.

Very easy install but it’s imprortant to have these. The “BP Moon” is for the GI and the Frankenstein Flasher is for the UV+Glow flasher feature. Huge results on this game and compliments the MBR lightshow in an incredible way.

Also many don’t know this but the AFMR and MBR playfields are UV reactive so when the Pin Stadium flash fires off it’s brings things out in the playfield never seen before.

Be prepared to be blown away from this !!

Great job CGC!!
2872B2B1-223C-4149-965C-F7142D317F21 (resized).png8AEC1BC0-B04B-4B00-A753-CF005B5FCEA3 (resized).jpegCDCEDAE3-159D-43E0-9568-2F8B5DE983FC (resized).png

#5375 20 days ago

Several have asked for some before and after pics. These are from pbman and you can read his review of them here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/72#post-4740014

pinball_lighting_monster_bash_remake_pinstadium_after (resized).jpgmbr_pinball_led_lighting (resized).jpeg
#5376 20 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Several have asked for some before and after pics. These are from pbman and you can read his review of them here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/72#post-4740014[quoted image][quoted image]

Why is the GI off in the before pictures?

#5377 20 days ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Why is the GI off in the before pictures?

Very good question as it may be in a cycling mode possibly. I have updated the images to show another before and after from robertstone0407 that is a better representation. Thank you for that and good call man!!

Here are some other great pics of Williams Monster Bash too and Fish Tales!!

C530CBEF-85B7-48D6-9580-92A142AF16BC (resized).jpeg3E12B16C-6F45-4569-BFC8-241FD0E96B05 (resized).jpeg
#5378 20 days ago

Does anyone have a before/after on an Elvira and the Party Monsters? tempted to brighten my girl up ... or go blacklight ...

#5379 20 days ago
Quoted from Edelan:

Does anyone have a before/after on an Elvira and the Party Monsters? tempted to brighten my girl up ... or go blacklight ...

There have been many Pin Stadiums sold for that machine but I have not see pics of it yet. I emailed a customer just now to see if he could post up some pics. I will let you know and post up here.

In the meantime by popular request for Jurassic Park by Stern check out these before and after pics a very happy customer sent me. Woohoo!!!

D83EA3FB-3A55-4AE3-A1E1-EFBF429C0BBB (resized).jpeg6182E167-B068-4578-A26A-6038FE74B2B2 (resized).jpeg
#5380 20 days ago

Here is a pic from of ACNC in complete darkness with factory lighting. The Pin Stadiums really bring this machine alive like you would not believe. Great game and beautiful artwork fully revealed after the install.
acnd_led_pinball_lights_lighting_pinstadium_before (resized).jpg

acnc_pinball_led_lights (resized).jpeg
#5381 19 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

There have been many Pin Stadiums sold for that machine but I have not see pics of it yet. I emailed a customer just now to see if he could post up some pics. I will let you know and post up here.
In the meantime by popular request for Jurassic Park by Stern check out these before and after pics a very happy customer sent me. Woohoo!!![quoted image][quoted image]

Okay here it is as many have been awaiting this recommendation. Here is superb location to connect the UV+Glow flasher (or a Fusion trigger) to Stern Jurassic Park!! Easy connection and just use the wire taps. Here is the full list for the many of you installing the Fusions on this machine. Powerful results!!
stern_jurassic_park_pinball_flasher_location (resized).png

flasherlocations (resized).PNGflasherlocations2 (resized).PNG
#5382 19 days ago

I had a request for some before and after pictures of Roadshow with the Pin Stadium installed. Here you go !!

3FB69492-C679-46E7-BB26-211807508B56 (resized).jpeg
#5383 19 days ago

One of the top machines for Pin Stadiums is this Twilight Zone and it never fails to blow my mind how much it changes this machine!

twilightzone_tz_pinball_led (resized).png
#5384 18 days ago
Quoted from Edelan:

I am still working on getting you pictures of this machine and have not forgotten.

Also a few have asked about what it means exactly when I say that they can trigger the Pin Stadium or Fusion flashers from a shaker motor. To clarify the shaker behaves similar to a flasher bulb (which is what most trigger from) since the newer machines have the proper voltage (it's much lower then older machines) requirement to be compatible with the Pin Stadiums.

Even if you do not have a shaker motor installed on your pinball machine you can simply go into "Settings" by opening the coin door. Browse to the "Coils" options menu and from there you can activate it. Once active then those two wires that normally go to the shaker motor (which your machine will have) will be active and you can hookup the Pin Stadium to that portion. If you have a shaker motor of course this works too.

It's a really nice feature because the shaker motor goes off during prominent events which helps to put your machine's lightshow to a whole new level!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

Email: scott@pinstadium.com

pinball_machine_bulbs_led_lights (resized).png
#5385 18 days ago

Speaking of Roadshow check out this one next to a Willy Wonka. Which one is darker?

5C41FFD5-CB70-4F89-981C-ABA679DEFBD0 (resized).jpeg
#5386 18 days ago

Have you determined the optimal Hover mount positions for the Wonka LE yet?

#5387 18 days ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Have you determined the optimal Hover mount positions for the Wonka LE yet?

I have not yet but I will post up once I get that information for sure.

#5388 18 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Quoted from Edelan:

I am still working on getting you pictures of this machine and have not forgotten.

No worries, I haven't seen any either. Just i figured I'd ask before I started cleaning up and repairing to see if I wanted to light it up or darken it further for glow in the dark. Thanks for looking into getting pics!

#5389 18 days ago

Would these work for a game without gi like pinball magic?

#5390 18 days ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Yeah. bobukcat uses them in his.

#5391 17 days ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Here you go!

C9785234-DFE8-4887-AFF6-E779AB060C2D (resized).jpeg854BFAF6-7F95-46C9-8E31-325D1228E625 (resized).jpeg
#5392 17 days ago

Here’s a before and after of Shadow. I love my pinstadiums!

AED2DAAC-5B59-424F-9489-C9C092D5C0C7 (resized).jpegDD4F4028-405A-4C62-A0FC-212CE3514BD1 (resized).jpeg
#5393 16 days ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Here’s a before and after of Shadow. I love my pinstadiums![quoted image][quoted image]

That game is such a great candidate for the Pin Stadiums. Thanks for taking the time to post this up. It reminds me of this famous video flashback by Zach and Greg from SDTM The Pinball Show. This is totally worth watching if you haven’t seen it or watching again if it’s been a while:

#5394 16 days ago

Always a great classic machine Creature from the Black Lagoon (CFTBL) has been not only a hit machine but a hit with Pin Stadiums for a fully illuminated "creepy" look!!

led_pinball_machine_lights (resized).png
#5395 16 days ago

Funhouse before and after

20190901_095146 (resized).jpg20190901_095112 (resized).jpg
#5396 15 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Always a great classic machine Creature from the Black Lagoon (CFTBL) has been not only a hit machine but a hit with Pin Stadiums for a fully illuminated "creepy" look!![quoted image]

Here are some great Before and Afters that a few have requested of CFTBL. The newer machines benefit tremendously from the Pin Stadiums but the older Bally/Williams words are hard to use to describe the result.

UV+Glow flasher on this playfield is the perfect touch of dazzle and goes really well with this theme. Love this machine.

Settings in the Pin Stadium app for the After pic is only 35% brightness and a good mixture of greens and blues for maintaining that “Creepy” look while still bringing the playfield alive!!
1EE772E2-C335-47EE-8C6C-13EDC8D5DEF3 (resized).jpeg84764185-EAB9-4F97-A3D5-E969BD441009 (resized).jpeg

#5397 15 days ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

No game in this thread seems to have GI...

#5398 15 days ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

No game in this thread seems to have GI...

Yes I agree as the comparisons are that dramatic. Amazing what the lights are able to do for sure. Definitely a game changer when seen in person.

It’s how every customer starts off thinking until they experience them on their own machine.

Take a look at this Black Knight Swords of Rage just posted on IG. Same kind of deal.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B14SKTHozne/?igshid=1bve2kgznmoup

Than take a look at a BKSOR with them installed. So cool!!
362CA424-7DEC-4CC9-A585-80B902F02ECD (resized).png87CAAAA8-01AB-4D64-9C6B-2FD936C81024 (resized).jpeg

#5399 15 days ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Funhouse before and after[quoted image][quoted image]

Rudy is looking pretty happy! Thanks for your great support and love for the product too. I believe you are almost in the double digits with Pin Stadiums on your machines. Also your order for another set for Theatre of Magic (TOM) will ship out Tuesday.

Here is a pic of an Iron Maiden stream with factory lighting which will show how great of an opportunity even the newer Sterns have with the Pin Stadiums. I posted up an After of one installed for nice comparison.

C222AABF-A01C-4056-B93B-11094A7DF9FA (resized).jpeg90276AB5-C2BA-4B5D-8E81-BBEF82F32914 (resized).jpeg
#5400 14 days ago

Today's focus is going to be on a very well known classic machine by Bally that most of us collectors have come to love for it's flow and original layout and very unique theme. It's magical after the Pin Stadium install and today you will see what results you can expect on this machine along with the recommended places to trigger the UV+Glow trigger which will really ignite that playfield to whole new level!!

Results are not just impressive but it's a head turner in person. Then to see the Pin Stadiums sync the GI lighting effects and modes with pure precision is just phenomenal for a heightened gameplay level never before experienced on this machine until now.

theatreofmagic_pinball_led_lights (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 5445 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 109.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside