(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Pinball Machine LED lights Mod Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,445 posts
  • 448 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,024 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinball_mods_profile (resized).png
ABA62E34-1778-459A-89D9-045A7BA79195 (resized).png
7F692756-E63F-46AC-8362-D1A75A661305 (resized).png
omego_alt (resized).png
pinball_mod_company (resized).png
pinball_mod_lights2 (resized).png
pinball_mod_led_lighting (resized).png
pinball_mods_led_lights_dp_compare_omega (resized).png
20190907_182502 (resized).jpg
20190907_182518 (resized).jpg
omega_announcement_pinball_bulb_led_lights (resized).png
omega_pinball_led_diagram (resized).png
led_pinball_maching_lighting_features (resized).png
led_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega2 (resized).JPG
led_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega (resized).JPG
led_pinball_lighting_pinballmachine_omega3JPG (resized).JPG

There are 5445 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 109.
#5001 48 days ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Any suggestions for flasher hookup on dead pool premium?

By the way jimmyhonda you are post number 5,000! I was waiting to see who it would be. Wow, what a journey this has been

I recommend the Wolverine flasher for the spinner. Or the shaker motor secondly.

#5002 48 days ago

These will be on the @pinburgh Final 12 machines they weekend and a few others. Pin Stadium X-Streams for streamers. deadflip and PAPA approved!!

9386BB5B-8AF5-4CF1-BA1C-D7DD972F716C (resized).jpeg
#5003 48 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

By the way jimmyhonda you are post number 5,000! I was waiting to see who it would be. Wow, what a journey this has been ...

Well, to be completely transparent here, it does look like you have made 2535 of the 5003 posts
Still, great product, good solution! I use your lights on all of my machines.
Keep it up!

#5004 48 days ago

Free gift?? Lol!!!

#5005 47 days ago

Hovers still shipping? Any update on expected timeframe?

#5006 47 days ago
Quoted from Thunder90:

Hovers still shipping? Any update on expected timeframe?

It’s going to be a couple more weeks working on filling a huge backlog of orders as they come out of the factory. I will post something up here when there is an update if that should change. All things are going good just a lot of orders so little bit slow to ship. I made a lot of really good revisions to them so it’ll be worth the wait and I appreciate everyone’s patience. They are Hover 2.0 now, no joke!

#5007 47 days ago

These are Hover capsules prepared and ready to be filled as the Hovers come off the line!

F1FBBF73-B2AA-4054-A378-DDC65FCF7897 (resized).jpeg
#5008 47 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

These are Hover capsules prepared and ready to be filled as the Hovers come off the line!

Darn! From that angle I can't tell which one is mine.

#5009 47 days ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Darn! From that angle I can't tell which one is mine.

I am sure there is one with your name on it for sure. I think I see it way down at the very bottom. It's hidden by all the others, looks like it says "littlec***" or something like that on the side. Can't quite see all of it.

#5010 47 days ago
hover20_led_pinball_lights (resized).png
#5011 47 days ago

Hover 2.0? Let’s just focus on getting the current Hovers out there, chief!

#5012 46 days ago
Quoted from underlord:

Hover 2.0? Let’s just focus on getting the current Hovers out there, chief!

What I am saying is what you guys are all getting is m Hover 2.0 from this production run due to some great changes I made. Hence the delay in timing of shipping but it was much needed.

#5013 46 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

What I am saying is what you guys are all getting is m Hover 2.0 from this production run due to some great changes I made. Hence the delay in timing of shipping but it was much needed.

Ah. Well that's cool then.

#5014 46 days ago

Pin Stadium just arrived at Pinburgh. Getting ready for the big day tomorrow l!!

07FF445F-240C-4C19-B493-5348A78E143D (resized).jpeg
#5015 45 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Pin Stadium just arrived at Pinburgh. Getting ready for the big day tomorrow l!![quoted image]

Pinburgh coupon code ?

#5016 45 days ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Pinburgh coupon code ?

Sorry for the delay. It’s been a very busy day here at the event. I don’t have any Pinburgh specials running.

#5017 43 days ago

Here is a great pic of a 1981 Bally Flash Gordon pinball on the stage of Pinburgh this weekend in the Final 12 lineup with the Pin Stadiums installed! Keith’s Elwin and all the crew played this thing furiously.
3E98F41E-6133-4072-9686-FE33E86D9B8F (resized).jpeg

#5018 43 days ago

The congratulatory moment for the players after the grand finally.

Pin Stadium bird’s eye view on the stage from PAPA headquarters. It was a sight to see and look at all of these famous folks gathering in one place!!

63116E9D-4DEA-49B1-BC9E-E197E460706A (resized).jpeg
#5019 43 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a great pic of a 1981 Bally Flash Gordon pinball on the stage of Pinburgh this weekend in the Final 12 lineup with the Pin Stadiums installed! Keith’s Elwin and all the crew played this thing furiously.
[quoted image]

Did they mount the pin stadiums at Pinburgh with the magnastrips or did ya’ll try out the hovers this year?

#5020 43 days ago

We used the normal Magna-Mounts for this year due to the Hover orders being prioritized to be filled for customers.

3311E1CB-8149-439D-A189-35F37DF25926 (resized).jpeg
#5021 43 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We used the normal Magna-Mounts for this year due to the Hover orders being prioritized to be filled for customers.[quoted image]

Very wide variety of machines up there and it was nice to be able to show off the Pin Stadiums on multiple eras of machines. Most of use tend to think of them for newer 90's on up pinballs but it really transforms the oldest of machines. I personally like setting the Pin Stadiums on a classic EM warm white in the app. It keeps the integrity of the original machine and makes the playfield naturally come alive. This is the setting we had them on up on the Final 12 stage at Pinburgh this weekend.

#5022 43 days ago

Congratulations to the winner of the TWIP www.thisweekinpinball.com montly grand prize Pin Stadium Fusion (valued at $400) giveaway!! Jeff really does so much for us each week to bring us the news and updates in the pinball industry. Good things come to those that support and to be honest that chance of winning are REALLY good if you become a TWIP supporter. Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/join/TWIP?

#5023 43 days ago
led_pinball_lights_TWIP_winner_pinstadium (resized).png
#5024 43 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Congratulations to the winner of the TWIP www.thisweekinpinball.com montly grand prize Pin Stadium Fusion (valued at $400) giveaway!! Jeff really does so much for us each week to bring us the news and updates in the pinball industry. Good things come to those that support and to be honest that chance of winning are REALLY good if you become a TWIP supporter. Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/join/TWIP?

When I say the chances are good, it’s because not nearly enough people support TWIP from Patreon and Jeff really needs it to help him to cover expenses, costs, and time to do what he does.

I have seen the behind the scenes of what it takes to even get one day of news out to us. It’s insane!!

So it’s really a win win for everyone if you can even just do a little. Odds are truly in your favor.

#5025 43 days ago

Orion finally made a “Live” appearance at Pinburgh this year. The look on this girl’s face was priceless !!
E3518309-3153-44C8-94A5-D9A8DB02D995 (resized).jpeg

#5026 43 days ago

So I finally got my first Hover kit in the mail the other day, and thought I'd use it on my Iron Maiden first.

Are there recommended spots to mount the 3 Hover mounts on each side? When I was casually looking at the sides of the playfield, it seemed like all the most logical mounting points would involve putting the adhesive base of the mount on top of a plastic, and something in me wants to resist doing THAT!

#5027 43 days ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

So I finally got my first Hover kit in the mail the other day, and thought I'd use it on my Iron Maiden first.
Are there recommended spots to mount the 3 Hover mounts on each side? When I was casually looking at the sides of the playfield, it seemed like all the most logical mounting points would involve putting the adhesive base of the mount on top of a plastic, and something in me wants to resist doing THAT!

I will get you some pictures from my machine to show you some good mounting points.

#5028 43 days ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

It’s OK to put them on the plastic when you need to. But when you do, you need to put them closest to a bolt or screw that attaches to the plastic as it’s much more secure.

Also if you ever sell the game you can remove the Hovers easily without damaging the plastic also as you just hold down the plastic near where in you are pulling it off. I made them that way and it’s very easy to do.

#5029 43 days ago

I will start with the right side....

#5030 43 days ago

The bottom right flipper Hover mounting location is here for Iron Maiden

#5031 43 days ago
B5E5C1A4-17E7-4D4D-AEF3-FC14B1623A80 (resized).jpeg
#5032 43 days ago

Then we have the middle location. So put it just above the hex post.

#5033 43 days ago

#REMOVETHEBLOODYADS

#5034 43 days ago

Sorry for the delay in posting. It has been unusually crazy busy all morning and day with orders.
F4227207-3298-4664-8346-70118F15C768 (resized).jpeg

#5035 43 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sorry for the delay in posting. It has been unusually crazy busy all morning and day with orders.
[quoted image]

So put it right next to that hex post. As close as you can get it.

#5036 43 days ago

Here is the 3rd location for the right side.

C3984737-B05F-4232-A9F5-08FA104FF989 (resized).jpeg
#5037 43 days ago

Here is a zoom in of that and it’s going to be on front (back of the machine) of that screw. Like this...

64659185-B95A-445E-843D-908A54F87085 (resized).jpeg
#5038 43 days ago

Here is a consolidated picture of the Iron Maiden right side recommended locations.

FA1C914E-F536-4B83-ADC2-C8DDEE2E1496 (resized).jpeg
#5039 43 days ago

Are there any good pictures of the hovers themselves installed? For the life of me, I still can't really tell how they work or what the real product looks like installed.

#5040 43 days ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Are there any good pictures of the hovers themselves installed? For the life of me, I still can't really tell how they work or what the real product looks like installed.

There are a bunch in the image gallery and here are some more too along with a video on how they work:

#5041 43 days ago
Quoted from pickleric:

13EAF322-B723-4BAA-B56E-7C39E35EC136 (resized).jpeg26C06FE8-26B8-4BDF-9B39-D5A176497897 (resized).jpeg4C278498-DC27-4806-AB99-0FE4C1BD99F0 (resized).jpeg5BD4B740-B27E-4AF0-9AF2-B6AF3D5A6B47 (resized).jpeg60D1C627-DF95-4225-8A55-27DF412839FA (resized).jpeg7B73DAE2-47AE-4AC9-81BD-73BC576D28F0 (resized).jpeg
#5042 43 days ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Here is the left side of Iron Maiden by the flipper end closest to you. Nice solid metal mounting location.

4D4AB665-806B-48BB-BB4C-DAF06F45AAA1 (resized).jpeg
#5043 43 days ago

Here is the middle mount left side. Mount it nearest to a screw.

C3B866E1-E051-4BA3-8100-4B7BF41A3043 (resized).jpeg
#5044 43 days ago

The last one would do well here.

A5803CEC-1D03-4800-9D7C-4E94CFA29BD0 (resized).jpeg
#5045 43 days ago

So after some fine tuning and finagling, I finished installing a set of Hovers on my KISS LE. After some time, my magna-mounts were not adhering to the side art blades anymore. The Hovers solved that problem and the ability to lift the playfield and not have to remove the Pinstadium light bars - GAME CHANGER! Thanks Scott!

IMG_3271 (resized).JPGIMG_3272 (resized).JPGIMG_3273 (resized).JPG
#5046 43 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The last one would do well here.[quoted image]

Here is a consolidated gallery of the left side of Iron Maiden

2BBBDF6B-B8EC-48A5-B992-49A31D0EB0DA (resized).jpeg
#5047 43 days ago
Quoted from Azgym:

So after some fine tuning and finagling, I finished installing a set of Hovers on my KISS LE. After some time, my magna-mounts were not adhering to the side art blades anymore. The Hovers solved that problem and the ability to lift the playfield and not have to remove the Pinstadium light bars - GAME CHANGER! Thanks Scott![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Superb job on the install and posting up of pics for others to see. It makes me SUPER happy to hear you excited and happy with the Hovers. Excellent pics at many different angles too which is very helpful for others to be able to view them. I appreciate your support more than words can say. You game looks sweet!!!

#5048 43 days ago
Quoted from Azgym:

So after some fine tuning and finagling, I finished installing a set of Hovers on my KISS LE. After some time, my magna-mounts were not adhering to the side art blades anymore. The Hovers solved that problem and the ability to lift the playfield and not have to remove the Pinstadium light bars - GAME CHANGER! Thanks Scott![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I noticed also the nice setup you have going around the machine to accent KISS. Autographs, guitar, and a road-case too. Very cool!!

#5049 43 days ago

pinstadium
I'm calling you on your bullsh1t.
NONE of your products are compatible with my HomeBrew. I didn't endorse your product and I DO NOT APPRECIATE you linking your "crap" to my home brew.

Remove Star_Trek: The Mirror Universeas a linked game on *ALL* your products.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-does-pinstadium-get-to-flood-all-market-pages-/page/3#post-5134012

No negotiation - do it now. If you have time to post responses here... You better have already delinked this crap from my homebrew.

#5050 43 days ago
Quoted from Zitt:

pinstadium
I'm calling you on your bullsh1t.
NONE of your products are compatible with my HomeBrew. I didn't endorse your product and I DO NOT APPRECIATE you linking your "crap" to my home brew.
Remove
Star_Trek: The Mirror Universeas a linked game on *ALL* your products.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-does-pinstadium-get-to-flood-all-market-pages-/page/3#post-5134012
No negotiation - do it now. If you have time to post responses here... You better have already delinked this crap from my homebrew.

Thanks for posting and letting me know. The Pin Stadium does work with your machine for sure as you have a cabinet and a machine that outputs voltage. However the specific listing to this is a feature of Pinside, not me directly and I don't have the ability to remove it specifically for that machine (I checked). That would be something to ask an admin about and maybe they can help since it's a function of the marketplace. Makes sense not to have it listed to it since there is only one, so I totally get it if it's your own homebrew machine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 5445 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 109.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside