(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,226 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 165.
#4951 4 years ago

I have four sets of pinstadiums. Looking at placing an order for Hovers today or tomorrow. When would they be expected to ship?

#4952 4 years ago

Also, is there an install video available? Love your products and you have excellent production quality in your videos but I feel like I never really know exactly what I am getting until it arrives.
Just looking for a "you get a,b and c in a box. Unpack them, do xyz and you are good to go"
Thus demonstrating the simple install

Don't get me wrong. It is your business and I will continue to be a customer regardless. But for example I didn't buy orions belt when it was first announced because I couldn't really figure out exactly what it was or how it worked.

#4953 4 years ago

Yes I agree. Basic, actual photos of the product, how to install it, complete with a video of an installation of each product would go a long way.

#4954 4 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

I have four sets of pinstadiums. Looking at placing an order for Hovers today or tomorrow. When would they be expected to ship?

Hopefully soon, I thought he said this week they were going to start shipping.

#4955 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Saw that. Wasnt sure if this run was all sold out

#4956 4 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

It’s going to be a few weeks as I work to fill the current orders from this run. They will be shipped in the order received.

#4957 4 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Also, is there an install video available? Love your products and you have excellent production quality in your videos but I feel like I never really know exactly what I am getting until it arrives.
Just looking for a "you get a,b and c in a box. Unpack them, do xyz and you are good to go"
Don't get me wrong. It is your business and I will continue to be a customer regardless. But for example I didn't buy orions belt when it was first announced because I couldn't really figure out exactly what it was or how it worked.

Great feedback and I’m working to improve that even more. There are a bunch of pics in this thread of how to install and where/what they look like. I have been collecting those and putting them on the item description the best I can. Here is a link where I show them (1:32:30) and talk in detail about the Hovers:

#4958 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

The goal was to have them start coming out at the end of this week, but with a change I have made for the better I would say it should be next week as a more accurate shipping time. I found that I could give full covers in the lateral install on the sides if I made a pair of medium Hovers in place of 2 of the Tall Hovers. So this means there will be the following:

2x Tall Hovers
2x Medium Hovers
2x Baby Hovers

This was a huge deal and when you get them it will make more sense. This will give you the ability to mount them anywhere on the sides of the playfield as previous with the other 2 Tall Hovers there was a gap where you could not physically install them. I have updated the contents pic to represent that also.

hover_kit_pinball_lights_pinball_led_complete (resized).pnghover_kit_pinball_lights_pinball_led_complete (resized).png
#4959 4 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Here is the link to the installation of them: https://pinstadium.com/hover_installation_led_pinball_lights/

#4960 4 years ago

I also update the link to the You Tube video so that when you click on it you will go to the exact part where chuckwurt and I explain/show them. Additionaly I put the links now on the Hover item listing on the website to help answer those kinds of questions. Thanks for the suggestion:
https://pinstadium.com/product/hover/

#4961 4 years ago

This is a great sequenced pic of how they mount and can do a secret "sneak in" to just about anywhere you can think of!

led_pinball_machine_hover_lights_install9b (resized).pngled_pinball_machine_hover_lights_install9b (resized).png
#4962 4 years ago
hover_zoomed (resized).pnghover_zoomed (resized).png
#4963 4 years ago

Just updated the official GI connection for Pin Stadium for Willy Wonka. Incredible transformation on this machine!!!

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions/

Go to Step 1, JJP/Wonka

#4964 4 years ago
led_pinball_wonka_pinstadium2 (resized).pngled_pinball_wonka_pinstadium2 (resized).png
#4965 4 years ago

A few have asked about the flasher location for Willy Wonka and I will post that up once I have the best recommended location figured out. Wow a lot of Wonka owners are getting Pin Stadiums, thanks for the outstanding support for the product!!

#4966 4 years ago

Here is the direct link to the Fusions on the Pin Stadium website. I have been making some updates: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

pinball_bulbs_led_lights_mod (resized).pngpinball_bulbs_led_lights_mod (resized).png
#4967 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It is only going to be 3-4 weeks but likely much sooner though. Also many have asked about the BLUR and that is to come once I get enough Hovers out there on machines then I will deploy the BLUR in perfect timing as I finalize those. So basically it’s going towards a good cause when you order the Hovers now as I have this scheduled out from a manufacturing standpoint since I’m a one man show. You guys can speed this up tremendously if you keep ordering these Hovers at the rate you are already. Don't be shy, lol!! Maybe I will start a BLUR meter that shows how many we need to reach our goal.

What's the new expected shipping date for Hover?

#4968 4 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

What's the new expected shipping date for Hover?

The goal is to get the first few of them out this coming week and from that point they will start trickling out in order from there. As soon as they ship I will email tracking to everyone also. Fusions and Hovers are going to be a wicked combo !!

led_pinball_led_bulb_kit_hover (resized).pngled_pinball_led_bulb_kit_hover (resized).png
#4969 4 years ago

Do you have a coupon code for discounts you might share?

Thanks!
Mike

#4970 4 years ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Do you have a coupon code for discounts you might share?
Thanks!
Mike

There are some codes out there you could use. Message sent

#4971 4 years ago

Oktoberfest Before & Afters from the winner of the Special When Lot Podcast one year celebration giveaway !!

8D0202CB-A50D-49DB-9C5C-3C07306F3FA4 (resized).jpeg8D0202CB-A50D-49DB-9C5C-3C07306F3FA4 (resized).jpeg9A158560-E0CA-4A94-B62E-140FDEB39EEF (resized).jpeg9A158560-E0CA-4A94-B62E-140FDEB39EEF (resized).jpeg
#4972 4 years ago

The connection for GI (Blue/White) cable for the Pin Stadiums on Oktoberfest is going to be in the backbox on the LED strip they have in there from the factory. This syncs amazing with this machine!!

6AB1DFE8-CC4B-401B-8F0B-4625BB98A53C (resized).jpeg6AB1DFE8-CC4B-401B-8F0B-4625BB98A53C (resized).jpeg6B94D3CF-3194-48C5-9C99-DAD260E92D72 (resized).jpeg6B94D3CF-3194-48C5-9C99-DAD260E92D72 (resized).jpeg
#4973 4 years ago

It’s almost Friday

#4974 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

It’s almost Friday

I am assembling Hovers as we speak, when the first one ships it will updated here. Almost there! Going great over here and tons of work going on, yay!!

#4975 4 years ago

Just updated the code on Game Of Thrones and everyone is right it’s a game changer for sure. The best part about it is undoubtedly the wizardry that Dwight put into the lightshow( major changes). This just took it to a whole new level when combining it with the Pin Stadiums. Speechless!!! Thanks Dwight

0FC0D584-2372-4157-8174-F42D04844B09 (resized).jpeg0FC0D584-2372-4157-8174-F42D04844B09 (resized).jpegCB3F7D65-4889-404A-B160-AFA05C8CB7BE (resized).jpegCB3F7D65-4889-404A-B160-AFA05C8CB7BE (resized).jpeg
#4976 4 years ago

Great news!! The first Hover kits have left the factory and are on their way to some excited owners.

These will begin to trickle out of the Pin Stadium factory to fill all of the orders over the next couple weeks. As soon as your order is ready I will immediately send tracking information and also if you have ordered Fusions and Pin Stadiums with them, then those will ship together. Excited for you all to get them!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
39CCFE69-E01A-4290-AF7A-1A5A4BD36ED5 (resized).jpeg39CCFE69-E01A-4290-AF7A-1A5A4BD36ED5 (resized).jpeg

#4977 4 years ago

During this time of production I have made some great improvements to the Hovers so much so that I refined their appearance with a subtle yet noticeable artistic styling that also increased rigidity in the vertebrate system of the supports which provides some huge benefits to the "sneak in" feature ability of these to get in some very tight spaces. Lots of improvements to the point that I will say that these are truly Hover 2.0 and the good news is that you guys all get automatically upgraded to these as this is the standard I want to live up to.

Always trying to make things better when I can. I appreciate you being patient as I produce these and get them shipping out. I am very thankful also for your continued outstanding support for the Pin Stadium products. Super exciting stuff!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
hover_v20 (resized).pnghover_v20 (resized).png

#4978 4 years ago
pinball_led_spotlights_mod (resized).pngpinball_led_spotlights_mod (resized).png
#4979 4 years ago

Found the instructions for Hover, disregard

https://pinstadium.com/hover_installation_led_pinball_lights/

#4980 4 years ago

Okay great let me know if you have any questions. Email me at [email protected]

#4981 4 years ago

I have made some updates for the instructions section of the website so it’s even easier to use and simpler to select the specific product instructions. Check it out:
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/

#4982 4 years ago

As much as these illustrations are neat looking, I think installation would greatly benefit from some real pics and videos of the product. The part that I'm trying to grok right now is the whole pinching/trimming of the invisi-shield on the Fusions. It sounds perilous. I personally would greatly appreciate if you could somehow show this step at least in a video. Maybe it will make more sense once the Hovers are in hand. Maybe the illustrations make more sense to you since you've been working with them for so long. Again, a good installation video will go a long way.

#4983 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

As much as these illustrations are neat looking, I think installation would greatly benefit from some real pics and videos of the product. The part that I'm trying to grok right now is the whole pinching/trimming of the invisi-shield on the Fusions. It sounds perilous. I personally would greatly appreciate if you could somehow show this step at least in a video. Maybe it will make more sense once the Hovers are in hand. Maybe the illustrations make more sense to you since you've been working with them for so long. Again, a good installation video will go a long way.

I know what you mean and I’m working on an animated tutorial video that more clearly demonstrates how to do install them so it will be a great accompany to the instructions. Also once you have them in hand it will make more sense too.

Additionally there are some other customers working on putting together actual video install walkthroughs too

Feel free to share any footage or tips here also.

#4984 4 years ago

How backed up are you on orders? I know you said that they started to ship. Any expected date by which you expect to have all backorders shipped out? Just curious if I'm going to be waiting a few days or a couple weeks.

I actually have some maintenance to do on my machines and these will be super helpful. Looking forward to not messing with the pinstadiums anymore when raising and lowering the playfield.

#4985 4 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

How backed up are you on orders? I know you said that they started to ship. Any expected date by which you expect to have all backorders shipped out? Just curious if I'm going to be waiting a few days or a couple weeks.
I actually have some maintenance to do on my machines and these will be super helpful. Looking forward to not messing with the pinstadiums anymore when raising and lowering the playfield.

By the time I get them all shipped out it’ll be a couple weeks but some are going out every day.

#4986 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

By the time I get them all shipped out it’ll be a couple weeks.

They're going out so fast it's all turning into a blur. Speaking of which...where are you on blur availability?

#4987 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

They're going out so fast it's all turning into a blur. Speaking of which...where are you on blur availability?

That’s funny and I like that! The Blur will be released later on. No definite time yet as I need to get Hovers out in greater quantity for a while along with still working on design of the BLUR. Let’s just say that it’s turning into a much more complex design to be effective. But what doesn’t.

#4988 4 years ago

A very “Radical” change!!

7AB377AF-3543-4A18-AFA1-B30641201CD5 (resized).jpeg7AB377AF-3543-4A18-AFA1-B30641201CD5 (resized).jpeg
#4989 4 years ago
fusion_led_pinball_lights (resized).pngfusion_led_pinball_lights (resized).png
#4990 4 years ago

Uhm, ok? Just waiting fer my Hovers...

Great product, btw. Keeps improving AND backwards compatibility too.

#4991 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Uhm, ok? Just waiting fer my Hovers...
Great product, btw. Keeps improving AND backwards compatibility too.

Thanks and yes I am literally cranking night and day building and shipping them. Got slammed and I appreciate everyone's patience. Production is going great.

#4992 4 years ago

Here is my Willy Wonka SE with the Pin Stadium lights. I love it and consider it a must have mod. Not only does it brighten up the playfield allowing you to see more areas and allow the details like the candy items to pop, but it also eliminates the need for PDI/Inivisiglass in my opinion. Notice the Willy Wonka words glare on the glass in the Before picture that are mostly gone (and not noticeable when playing the game) once the Pin Stadiums are installed. I installed the GI connections of the Pin Stadium to the Wonkavision spotlight (like in the Pin Stadium instructions said) and the UV/Flasher connectors to the shaker motor connections. The settings on the Pin Stadium in the picture are Blue (R 0, G 0, B 255) with Brightness 100% and Warm White 100%. I may try different colors and percentages within the Pin Stadium mobile app, but I like these for now. Scott also was great with customer service and spoke to me over the phone to help me figure out that I had the GI and UV/Flashers connectors swapped on the Pin Stadium controller.

See the before and after pictures (in that order) below.
WWBefore (resized).jpgWWBefore (resized).jpgWWAfter (resized).jpgWWAfter (resized).jpg

#4993 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thanks and yes I am literally cranking night and day building and shipping them. Got slammed and I appreciate everyone's patience. Production is going great.

It’s all good. High end product has high end demand. So....

It’s YOUR fault!

#4994 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

It’s all good. High end product has high end demand. So....
It’s YOUR fault!

Thanks and yes that is so true. I slammed myself in a good way. Just didn’t know how big of a demand there was going to be for them.

#4995 4 years ago

Speaking of which I also just completed the first run of the Pin Stadium X-Streams for the PAPA stream this coming weekend at Replay FX Pinburgh. Finished them up tonight!

Pin Stadium will be doing the lighting again for the Final 12 but this time with a whole new product designed just for streamers. I only made 20 of them so if you are a Twitch streamer with Affiliate status or an IFPA Director then you are eligible to purchase these. First come first serve and I will have them with me at Pinburgh available for purchase at the event.

Pin Stadium X-Streams: https://pinstadium.com/product/x-stream/

6C7C924A-1EFF-4F56-B513-4F78AB9F08C3 (resized).png6C7C924A-1EFF-4F56-B513-4F78AB9F08C3 (resized).png4582EB85-D4E5-48E6-AACD-9968265B8E49 (resized).png4582EB85-D4E5-48E6-AACD-9968265B8E49 (resized).png366C5F3E-AB35-489F-A3F7-C675DC03884D (resized).png366C5F3E-AB35-489F-A3F7-C675DC03884D (resized).png
#4996 4 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

Here is my Willy Wonka SE with the Pin Stadium lights. I love it and consider it a must have mod. Not only does it brighten up the playfield allowing you to see more areas and allow the details like the candy items to pop, but it also eliminates the need for PDI/Inivisiglass in my opinion. Notice the Willy Wonka words glare on the glass in the Before picture that are mostly gone (and not noticeable when playing the game) once the Pin Stadiums are installed. I installed the GI connections of the Pin Stadium to the Wonkavision spotlight (like in the Pin Stadium instructions said) and the UV/Flasher connectors to the shaker motor connections. The settings on the Pin Stadium in the picture are Blue (R 0, G 0, B 255) with Brightness 100% and Warm White 100%. I may try different colors and percentages within the Pin Stadium mobile app, but I like these for now. Scott also was great with customer service and spoke to me over the phone to help me figure out that I had the GI and UV/Flashers connectors swapped on the Pin Stadium controller.
See the before and after pictures (in that order) below.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow what a great post and very detailed. Great example of the Before and After also.

I’m super appreciative of the fact that you are impressed with the results on your machine. However what impressed me was that you are a first time Pin Stadium customer and even posted up your specific RGB settings in the app for Willy Wonka for others. Very cool!!

Also thanks for your recent order you just placed again for your 2nd set already after just getting these for Wonka on Friday.

#4997 4 years ago

I thought I was pretty quick on the draw getting my Hovers order in, but still no shipping notice. Only ordered 2 sets, but imagine others ahead of me may have ordered many more sets. Could really use them asap since all the recent modding I've done has really been hard on the magna-mounts, which are barely holding their grip anymore.

#4998 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

I thought I was pretty quick on the draw getting my Hovers order in, but still no shipping notice. Only ordered 2 sets, but imagine others ahead of me may have ordered many more sets. Could really use them asap since all the recent modding I've done has really been hard on the magna-mounts, which are barely holding their grip anymore.</blockquote

I thought I was pretty quick on the draw getting my Hovers order in, but still no shipping notice. Only ordered 2 sets, but imagine others ahead of me may have ordered many more sets. Could really use them asap since all the recent modding I've done has really been hard on the magna-mounts, which are barely holding their grip anymore.

Yes everyone was quick on the draw with ordering them and it was like crazy pandemonium as soon as they went live. I know everyone is excited and anxious to get them. As always I will deliver but this is a big production run a little larger than expected. The Hovers are continuing to roll out each day. I appreciate your patience and believe me I will send tracking immediately when they are ready for everyone. I have it set up in my system to be instantaneous.

All good and full speed ahead.

#5000 4 years ago

Any suggestions for flasher hookup on dead pool premium?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 218.00
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 18.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/100?hl=lordhelmet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.