(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Pinball Machine LED lights Mod Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,971 posts
  • 410 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 144 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,792 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9A158560-E0CA-4A94-B62E-140FDEB39EEF (resized).jpeg
8D0202CB-A50D-49DB-9C5C-3C07306F3FA4 (resized).jpeg
led_pinball_led_bulb_kit_hover (resized).png
pinball_bulbs_led_lights_mod (resized).png
led_pinball_wonka_pinstadium2 (resized).png
hover_zoomed (resized).png
led_pinball_machine_hover_lights_install9b (resized).png
hover_kit_pinball_lights_pinball_led_complete (resized).png
1E611B97-9D7D-477A-AF25-02B6C2D962F3 (resized).jpeg
BCC9098F-A7AC-4115-96A5-944C634A61B6 (resized).jpeg
29D017E4-41EA-442E-9150-828B8B8687E4 (resized).jpeg
led_pinball_lighting_ww_ (resized).png
acdcalt2_pinball_ledlighting (resized).png
acdc_pinball_led_lights_after (resized).JPG
acdc_pinball_led_lights_before (resized).png
fusion_led_pinball_lights_mods (resized).png

There are 4971 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 100.
#4951 5 days ago

I have four sets of pinstadiums. Looking at placing an order for Hovers today or tomorrow. When would they be expected to ship?

#4952 5 days ago

Also, is there an install video available? Love your products and you have excellent production quality in your videos but I feel like I never really know exactly what I am getting until it arrives.
Just looking for a "you get a,b and c in a box. Unpack them, do xyz and you are good to go"
Thus demonstrating the simple install

Don't get me wrong. It is your business and I will continue to be a customer regardless. But for example I didn't buy orions belt when it was first announced because I couldn't really figure out exactly what it was or how it worked.

#4953 5 days ago

Yes I agree. Basic, actual photos of the product, how to install it, complete with a video of an installation of each product would go a long way.

#4954 5 days ago
Quoted from majicman110:

I have four sets of pinstadiums. Looking at placing an order for Hovers today or tomorrow. When would they be expected to ship?

Hopefully soon, I thought he said this week they were going to start shipping.

#4955 5 days ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Saw that. Wasnt sure if this run was all sold out

#4956 5 days ago
Quoted from majicman110:

It’s going to be a few weeks as I work to fill the current orders from this run. They will be shipped in the order received.

#4957 5 days ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Also, is there an install video available? Love your products and you have excellent production quality in your videos but I feel like I never really know exactly what I am getting until it arrives.
Just looking for a "you get a,b and c in a box. Unpack them, do xyz and you are good to go"
Don't get me wrong. It is your business and I will continue to be a customer regardless. But for example I didn't buy orions belt when it was first announced because I couldn't really figure out exactly what it was or how it worked.

Great feedback and I’m working to improve that even more. There are a bunch of pics in this thread of how to install and where/what they look like. I have been collecting those and putting them on the item description the best I can. Here is a link where I show them (1:32:30) and talk in detail about the Hovers:

#4958 5 days ago
Quoted from PinRob:

The goal was to have them start coming out at the end of this week, but with a change I have made for the better I would say it should be next week as a more accurate shipping time. I found that I could give full covers in the lateral install on the sides if I made a pair of medium Hovers in place of 2 of the Tall Hovers. So this means there will be the following:

2x Tall Hovers
2x Medium Hovers
2x Baby Hovers

This was a huge deal and when you get them it will make more sense. This will give you the ability to mount them anywhere on the sides of the playfield as previous with the other 2 Tall Hovers there was a gap where you could not physically install them. I have updated the contents pic to represent that also.

hover_kit_pinball_lights_pinball_led_complete (resized).png
#4959 5 days ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Here is the link to the installation of them: https://pinstadium.com/hover_installation_led_pinball_lights/

#4960 5 days ago

I also update the link to the You Tube video so that when you click on it you will go to the exact part where chuckwurt and I explain/show them. Additionaly I put the links now on the Hover item listing on the website to help answer those kinds of questions. Thanks for the suggestion:
https://pinstadium.com/product/hover/

#4961 5 days ago

This is a great sequenced pic of how they mount and can do a secret "sneak in" to just about anywhere you can think of!

led_pinball_machine_hover_lights_install9b (resized).png
#4963 4 days ago

Just updated the official GI connection for Pin Stadium for Willy Wonka. Incredible transformation on this machine!!!

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions/

Go to Step 1, JJP/Wonka

#4964 4 days ago
led_pinball_wonka_pinstadium2 (resized).png
#4965 3 days ago

A few have asked about the flasher location for Willy Wonka and I will post that up once I have the best recommended location figured out. Wow a lot of Wonka owners are getting Pin Stadiums, thanks for the outstanding support for the product!!

#4966 3 days ago

Here is the direct link to the Fusions on the Pin Stadium website. I have been making some updates: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

pinball_bulbs_led_lights_mod (resized).png
#4967 2 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It is only going to be 3-4 weeks but likely much sooner though. Also many have asked about the BLUR and that is to come once I get enough Hovers out there on machines then I will deploy the BLUR in perfect timing as I finalize those. So basically it’s going towards a good cause when you order the Hovers now as I have this scheduled out from a manufacturing standpoint since I’m a one man show. You guys can speed this up tremendously if you keep ordering these Hovers at the rate you are already. Don't be shy, lol!! Maybe I will start a BLUR meter that shows how many we need to reach our goal.

What's the new expected shipping date for Hover?

#4968 2 days ago
Quoted from MadPole:

What's the new expected shipping date for Hover?

The goal is to get the first few of them out this coming week and from that point they will start trickling out in order from there. As soon as they ship I will email tracking to everyone also. Fusions and Hovers are going to be a wicked combo !!

led_pinball_led_bulb_kit_hover (resized).png
#4969 2 days ago

Do you have a coupon code for discounts you might share?

Thanks!
Mike

#4970 2 days ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Do you have a coupon code for discounts you might share?
Thanks!
Mike

There are some codes out there you could use. Message sent

#4971 1 day ago

Oktoberfest Before & Afters from the winner of the Special When Lot Podcast one year celebration giveaway !!

8D0202CB-A50D-49DB-9C5C-3C07306F3FA4 (resized).jpeg9A158560-E0CA-4A94-B62E-140FDEB39EEF (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
There are 4971 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 100.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside