(Topic ID: 46710)

New Pin Pal (I think I blew part of my PAGG fund)

By 72Devilz

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

So the wife threw down a challenge for me to find an under 10 week old Golden Retriever puppy to bring in as a companion for our 11 year old Retriever and I was able to find this 9 week old female from a local breeder in less than a day. Aja is adjusting to our home and 3 dogs so I don't think I'll expose her to the game room just yet, there will be plenty of time for her to keep me company while I work on games in the future. I think I will challenge my wife to find a Xenon as its her turn to return the favor!

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Too flippin' cute!

And great fodder for the return favor, too. You can bring your wife to PAGG and show her, in person, what you think would be a great example of how she can return it.

#3 11 years ago

Wow - cute dog.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-pal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.