IMG_0413.jpg
IMG_0412.jpg
IMG_0410.jpg
IMG_0409.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg
IMG_0407.jpg
IMG_0406.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Picked this up last night and had to leave it in the truck till I got off work tonight. Hauled it in and set it up and was so stoked I had to share! Is in pretty nice overall shape, playfield is clean, rubbers fresh, boards seem hack-free, all switches register and even seem to be adjusted nicely, sound and voice work, cab has a few dings but really pretty good, displays nice and bright, backglass great (tiny bit of flaking - been retouched and instead of triple thick, someone covered the whole backside with mylar) Only played a couple games so far but I'm loving it! Especially the old-school Williams sounds.

#2 11 years ago

Oops -forgot the pics.

IMG_0406.jpgIMG_0406.jpg IMG_0407.jpgIMG_0407.jpg IMG_0408.jpgIMG_0408.jpg IMG_0409.jpgIMG_0409.jpg

#3 11 years ago

more...

IMG_0410.jpgIMG_0410.jpg IMG_0412.jpgIMG_0412.jpg IMG_0413.jpgIMG_0413.jpg IMG_0414.jpgIMG_0414.jpg

#4 11 years ago

Only issue so far that I've found is a chipped pop cap - anyone know where to get one of these or a set?

IMG_0415.jpgIMG_0415.jpg

#5 11 years ago

I almost traded for that.

#6 11 years ago

doubt your going to find a replacement pop bumper cap (firepower and space shuttle owners feel your pain). I have a friend that has a nicely shopped one of these all LED'd out, it's a pretty nice pin

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

doubt your going to find a replacement pop bumper cap

Was afraid of that, but will keep hoping. I'm sure someone has one in a junk bin somewhere.

#8 11 years ago

Congrats on your Blackout. I'll never get rid of mine. Best system 6 game IMOP. Those caps are out there. Vendors at shows have them. Contact Mayfair, he has a couple boxes of misc. caps he brings to shows, I've seen them in there.

#9 11 years ago

That Blackout does look really nice!!

#10 11 years ago

congrats on the new addition

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Contact Mayfair, he has a couple boxes of misc. caps

Can you pm me contact info?

#12 11 years ago

Nice find. As for the bumper cap, you could make a mold off one of your nicest ones to either make a new one, or at the very least to make a repair piece for your broken one. If it is too daunting for you, check you local model/hobby store... I am willing to bet someone there either does this or knows someone who does.

#13 11 years ago

Wow looks in good shape. Great game that you don`t see in that kind of shape to often.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Gnatty23 said:

Contact Mayfair, he has a couple boxes of misc. caps

Can you pm me contact info?

Mayfairamusement.com is in the sticky info on main page. I've ordered NOS BG's from them in the past that were simply awesome!

#15 11 years ago

Thanks for the info guys, will contact him. put a few more plays on it and no issues at all and REALLY loving the old-school feel and sound - new current fav!

#16 11 years ago

Nice pick up! I love the cab artwork on those era games. Simple but really cool. Enjoy!

#17 11 years ago

Nice game. Space theme and the 80s so many cool pins. From the pictures looks like you have a nice varied collection.

#18 11 years ago

I checked with Mayfair and he replied back with an "unavaillable"
Any other leads on pop caps? That's the only bad spot on an otherwise nearly perfect playfield and it's gonna drive me nuts till I fix it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-in-the-house-sweet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.