(Topic ID: 177784)

New PAPA Pinball Series: Wizard Mode - Video #1 Up!

By NPO

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dmbjunky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hey everyone,

First off, I hope I am not stealing Bowen's thunder here. When I see cool stuff like this, I like to share it immediately - so no slighting of Bowen or PAPA intended.

This is a pretty cool new series that has been started by PAPA, and the premise is for Bowen to reach the wizard mode in whatever game he is playing.

For the inauguration video, Bowen was tasked with reaching the Encore Mode in ACDC.

Quite a treat to see first thing this morning.

#2 3 years ago

Can't wait to see this....since I doubt I'll ever make it to Encore.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I hope I am not stealing Bowen's thunder here.

Bowen deactivated his Pinside account back in August.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/bkerins

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Can't wait to see this....since I doubt I'll ever make it to Encore.

Don't feel so bad, he didn't either (legitimately). I've done it twice, and everything he says his spot on. The goal is shot making to get out of a song as efficiently as possible. Multiballs serve no purpose other than to allow you to complete songs without peril, and advance toward EBs... and thus should be staged but not stacked. I tend to avoid the high risk shots during song completion when in single ball play (thunderstruck, TNT, BIB <AC/DC targets> and utilize the other 9 (8 not including the song you're on).

Maintain situational awareness of combos and drop target completions for those extra balls, and utilize multiball for THOSE objectives only (song completion will generally occur by accident).

#6 3 years ago

Awesome!

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Bowen deactivated his Pinside account back in August.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/bkerins

But you can still feel his presence all around here...

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

But you can still feel his presence all around here...

He's like a bad smell you can't quite locate.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Randolph, MA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Van Buren, AR

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside