1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mbott1701
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hello, noob here with new JP Premium. Wanted to reset high scores so we did do this but it doesn't seem to take effect. Is there something I'm missing? tried this on 2 occasions.

Thanks!

#2 1 year ago

There are typically default high scores set by the factory. I don’t think that those can’t be cleared to zeroes.

#3 1 year ago

Yea you can’t reset the factory scores. But you can lower the regular high scores in adjustments and the specific game high scores in the feature adjustments.

#4 1 year ago

Ok, thanks guys. I see there are many different sub categories and those did lower but overall high score I couldn't. That's kind of a bummer but eventually we'll just get good enough to get on the board. lol

#5 1 year ago

Lower the default scores for GC, HS#1-#4. Then go in and do the reset high scores. They should reset to the updated values you changed to.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-owner-of-jp-premium-reset-scores-doesn-t-work and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.