(Topic ID: 225644)

New Owner!! Few Quick Questions

By twitami

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Just got my Lexy set up last night. Few questions:

1. Can bass and treble be adjusted separately? Or is there a subwoofer volume? Mine seems VERY bassy, but the regular audio is not as loud as I want it.
    2. Dies Rocs or Barnyard have any music? if not, they should. Especially Rocs.
    3. I know the sound is separate in each game, but are they saved? And is it me, or are they very inconsistent between games? (Rocs/Barnyard seem REALLY low even when turned up higher than I have Lexy set at
    4. Who is making a topper (we need a spaceship model BAD!)

Thanks everyone!

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from twitami:

Can bass and treble be adjusted separately?

There is a setting for the bass gain for each game/application. In the desired app, the options can be found in Settings->Audio

Quoted from twitami:

Dies Rocs or Barnyard have any music?

Yes, both have music. There is a setting in Settings->Audio for music volume vs sound effect volume.

Quoted from twitami:

I know the sound is separate in each game, but are they saved? And is it me, or are they very inconsistent between games?

Yes the volumes are saved. The level of volumes may be different per game/application depending on the choices made by the programmer.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks TJW!

1 week later
    #4 5 years ago

Congrats!

#5 5 years ago

Set up my Cannon Lagoon for the first time and the monitor is messed up. Red distortion of some kind. Tried re-seating connections and no change. Also unplugged HDMI cable and reconnected. Any ideas?

#6 5 years ago

Closing the loop on this one. Turned out to be a defective HDMI cable. It's working properly with a new cable.

- Gerry
    https://www.multimorphic.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-owner-few-quick-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.