IMG_8042 (resized).jpg
IMG_8036 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_8035 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_8034 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_8033 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_carve_02 (resized).JPG
IMG_carve_01 (resized).JPG
IMG_carve_03 (resized).JPG
There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

Hey Pinsiders!

I'm on my second round restoring a pinball machine, and I've decided to take the leap and share my progress with y'all! 

Found an overlay through eBay several years ago, but never started the project. Just this month, I finally decided to make time for it, and I've been following the instructions from @vid1900, and this handy website: http://homepinballrepair.com/pinballrestore.html

Attached here is what my Flash Gordon machine first looked like; you can tell the playfield had a lot of wear. Not only will I be putting on a new overlay, but I will also install new clear inserts, and converting all the lights to LEDs (just as Andyzola87 did with his playfield: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/found-overlay-for-flash-gordon).

IMG_1852 (resized).jpgIMG_1852 (resized).jpg

IMG_1851 (resized).jpgIMG_1851 (resized).jpg

IMG_1853 (resized).jpgIMG_1853 (resized).jpg

IMG_1850 (resized).jpgIMG_1850 (resized).jpg

IMG_1858 (resized).jpgIMG_1858 (resized).jpg

IMG_1855 (resized).jpgIMG_1855 (resized).jpg

IMG_1860 (resized).jpgIMG_1860 (resized).jpg

IMG_1868 (resized).jpgIMG_1868 (resized).jpg

IMG_1874 (resized).jpgIMG_1874 (resized).jpg

IMG_1871 (resized).jpgIMG_1871 (resized).jpg

IMG_1879 (resized).jpgIMG_1879 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Here's the overlay I'm going to install it with. It already has a very thick mylar sheet on top of it, so I don't think I'll be clear-coating it once it's on (let me know if I should!). Also, since I got it through eBay, I have no idea who originally manufactured it. If you know who, then please let me know!

overlay-1 (resized).jpgoverlay-1 (resized).jpg

overlay-3 (resized).jpgoverlay-3 (resized).jpg

ovlerlay-2 (resized).jpgovlerlay-2 (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

I started by taking off the plastics, and I took as MANY pictures as I could. This way I know exactly where everything goes once the overlay is installed. Here are few pictures just to get the idea. I took pictures with notes between my DSLR camera and my iPhone. I also labeled every wire I unsoldered with masking tape.

***Note*** for anybody else doing this, MAKE SURE you have a backup of your iPhone once you take your pictures. I took a bunch, and just this last week my iPhone decided to "update" overnight, and it erased every freaking picture I had. I was SOOO bummed, and now it's too late because as of today I already took everything off the play field. Live and learn!

IMG_1990 (resized).jpgIMG_1990 (resized).jpg
IMG_1992 (resized).jpgIMG_1992 (resized).jpg
IMG_1988 (resized).jpgIMG_1988 (resized).jpg
IMG_1997 (resized).jpgIMG_1997 (resized).jpg
IMG_1993 (resized).jpgIMG_1993 (resized).jpg
IMG_1995 (resized).jpgIMG_1995 (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

By day seven, I finally got everything above the play-field off!!

IMG_2118 (resized).jpgIMG_2118 (resized).jpg

IMG_2116 (resized).jpgIMG_2116 (resized).jpg

IMG_2119 (resized).jpgIMG_2119 (resized).jpg

IMG_2117 (resized).jpgIMG_2117 (resized).jpg

IMG_2120 (resized).jpgIMG_2120 (resized).jpg

IMG_2122 (resized).jpgIMG_2122 (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

In addition to taking all the parts off (and unsoldering tons of wires), I cleaned up the play-field with a magic eraser (with isopropyl alcohol), and I made a 2x4 stand so that I can easily work with the play-field for the rest of the project.

IMG_7929.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_7929.JPG (resized).jpeg
IMG_7930.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_7930.JPG (resized).jpeg
IMG_7931.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_7931.JPG (resized).jpeg

#6 6 years ago

Any hints where you got the overlay from? I could use a couple of them

#7 6 years ago

Hello @monster_bash! I got it through eBay, so I have no idea who originally manufactured it. If you know who, then please let me know!

As of now though, there are a few available on ebay without any clear coating on it (it's basically like a huge decal sticker): ebay.com link: BALLY FLASH GORDON Pinball Machine Playfield Overlay

#8 6 years ago

Monster_Bash - For other resources, you can also order overlays with a hardtop from here: http://www.pinballgifts.com/hardtop.html

They just don't produce any overlays for Flash Gordon yet.

#9 6 years ago

As this site suggested: http://homepinballrepair.com/pinballrestore.html

I bought tracing paper and I taped a bunch of them together. I labeled every hole that was on the play field, and what was originally screwed into it. This way when I put the new overlay on, I know exactly where everything goes. Took awhile, but it was sooo worth it!

IMG_2135 (resized).jpgIMG_2135 (resized).jpg
IMG_2138 (resized).jpgIMG_2138 (resized).jpg
IMG_2139 (resized).jpgIMG_2139 (resized).jpg

#10 6 years ago

As you probably could guess, the next phase was sanding it! Wahooooo! Before then, I ordered a variety of sanding pads from Amazon, and it's plenty: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0738Z8946/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

Got my orbital sander out, and I started with 60 grit sandpaper; then with 100, and then finished it with 180. Here's a time-lapse video of me doing it:

IMG_2142 (resized).jpgIMG_2142 (resized).jpg
IMG_2143 (resized).jpgIMG_2143 (resized).jpg
IMG_2140 (resized).jpgIMG_2140 (resized).jpg
IMG_2144 (resized).jpgIMG_2144 (resized).jpg

#11 6 years ago

Finally, to where it is today, I've taken all of the inserts out by following vid1900 instructions here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration#post-549797

In one night, I was able to take all of the inserts off, and here's a quick time-lapse video me doing it:

Next step will be installing inserts!

Till then, Merry Christmas ya'll!

IMG_2150 (resized).jpgIMG_2150 (resized).jpg
IMG_2151 (resized).jpgIMG_2151 (resized).jpg
IMG_2149 (resized).jpgIMG_2149 (resized).jpg
IMG_2152 (resized).jpgIMG_2152 (resized).jpg
IMG_2155 (resized).jpgIMG_2155 (resized).jpg

#12 6 years ago

I cannot fathom why you removed all of the inserts. When u sanded, all would have been flush/flat. Any loose ones could have been reglued. Any low ones could have been filled/leveled.
Now u are putting on an old style (opaque) overlay, so having new, clear inserts is pointless.
A whole lot of extra work for no benefit.
You could have applied 3 or 4 coats of clear lacquer (aerosol) over the entire sanded pf, and the old inserts would look great.
Good luck.

#13 6 years ago

Sorry I don't understand the insert removal either. I guess regluing them will insure they don't pop up in the future.
Happy Holidays!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Sideways:

I started by taking off the plastics, and I took as MANY pictures as I could. This way I know exactly where everything goes once the overlay is installed. Here are few pictures just to get the idea. I took pictures with notes between my DSLR camera and my iPhone. I also labeled every wire I unsoldered with masking tape.
***Note*** for anybody else doing this, MAKE SURE you have a backup of your iPhone once you take your pictures. I took a bunch, and just this last week my iPhone decided to "update" overnight, and it erased every freaking picture I had. I was SOOO bummed, and now it's too late because as of today I already took everything off the play field. Live and learn!

It’s unlikely that your pictures are actually lost. What version of iOS are you running now?

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

I cannot fathom why you removed all of the inserts. When u sanded, all would have been flush/flat. Any loose ones could have been reglued. Any low ones could have been filled/leveled.
Now u are putting on an old style (opaque) overlay, so having new, clear inserts is pointless.
You could have applied 3 or 4 coats of clear lacquer (aerosol) over the entire sanded pf, and the old inserts would look great.
Good luck.

Oh JJ, I've lived with him (he's my son), and we're two opposite ends of the bell curve. I believe every scratch, dent and bump has a story to tell. He's quite the opposite and goes WAY beyond what the average restoration looks like, but trust me, he's restored a couple pins, and a jukebox. When he is done, it will rival anything on Pinside. Hang in there and watch what he does...not only will it be entertaining, he'll pull off some off some cool stuff...He always does. BTW, he's the third generation to own this pinball. His grandfather bought it used in 1985....went through 25 years with us, and when he moved out, he took it with him. That's his mom (on the right) back in 85 when they got the machine!

...and JJ, I agree with you...he's crazy!

IMG_0243 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_0243 (1) (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago

My guess overlay is from classic arcades as the shades of red are not very distinctive as the original.
And stands outs out a lot on the lower star as well as upper playfield

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Good luck.

Quoted from packie1:

Sorry I don't understand the insert removal either. I guess regluing them will insure they don't pop up in the future.
Happy Holidays!

Jjsmooth packie1 Flyrod

Hey Guys!

Thanks for replying, and I totally understand where ya'll are coming from. It would have been a LOT easier if I had just left the old inserts in the play field . . . but I didn't want to stop just there. Like my dad said, I like to go WAY beyond the average restoration. He's right – I'm little bit anal, but it's going to pay off in the long run. After thinking through this many times, I've decided to remove the inserts for three reasons: One, with the clear inserts it's actually brighter than it would've been with the old colored inserts. Two - it gives me more control on color of the LEDs than it would've been with the existing colored inserts (even with the opaque overlay, the LEDs give me more options). Lastly (the main reason) - I love the "starburst" effect; the old crackled, cracked, colored style just isn't my jam.

IMG_6432 (resized).jpgIMG_6432 (resized).jpg

IMG_6433 (resized).jpgIMG_6433 (resized).jpg

IMG_6434 (resized).jpgIMG_6434 (resized).jpg

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

My guess overlay is from classic arcades as the shades of red are not very distinctive as the original.
And stands outs out a lot on the lower star as well as upper playfield

Hi @stretch7, I actually don't think it's from classic arcades. I could be wrong, but I ordered an overlay from "classic arcades" through eBay, and I returned it because of this very reason. Attached below are three different pictures to show the differences in shades of red. Thanks for the reply though, and please let me know if I'm wrong. Happy New Year!

ClassicArcades (resized).jpgClassicArcades (resized).jpg

StevensOriginal (resized).jpgStevensOriginal (resized).jpg

StevensOverlay (resized).jpgStevensOverlay (resized).jpg

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

It’s unlikely that your pictures are actually lost. What version of iOS are you running now?

Hi @mschonbrun – I'm pretty sure I lost them, but hopefully maybe you can help me. I'm currently on version 11.2.1 (latest version) on an iPhone 6S Plus.

Here's the story... last week at some point during the day, the iPhone asked if it can update. I declined, so then it told me that it will update automatically at night when I go to sleep.

Well then, at midnight I was still up and I wanted to look up something (probably pinball stuff, lol), and my phone wouldn't turn on. I swear it was showing absolutely no signs that it was updating; no spiraling sign, no loading indicator, nada... and it was plugged in. I was confused, so I did a hard reset (where you hold down the power button and the home button). Very bad idea.

So you can probably understand now.... The iPhone then booted up and it told me to plug it in a computer to finish the update ; it would not let me do anything else. The next day, I plugged it in, and then iTunes said that there was some issues and it needed to be factory reseted. I had no other options but to reset it, and then use the backup I had from Feb. 2017

#20 6 years ago

Then you did lose it. I am so sorry about that. Please use iCloud backup and iCloud Photi Library so your important pictures are backed up daily.

#21 6 years ago

Yes your correct it isn’t a classic arcade. Your close up pics show the reds better and actually looks decent

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Then you did lose it. I am so sorry about that. Please use iCloud backup and iCloud Photi Library so your important pictures are backed up daily.

Yep, I figured. It's okay. Hopefully people can learn from my mistake, and I'll use iCloud to back it up going forward. Thanks for trying, @mschonbrun.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Yes your correct it isn’t a classic arcade. Your close up pics show the reds better and actually looks decent

Awesome! Thanks, @stretch7.

1 week later
#24 6 years ago

Finally got all of the new inserts wet-sanded down. Started with 60 grit and finished with 400 grit. Next step is glueing them in the playfield!

B58B31B6-91C7-40BB-9860-25A4394DB99A (resized).jpegB58B31B6-91C7-40BB-9860-25A4394DB99A (resized).jpeg

#25 6 years ago

I would have thought u would glue them in pf, and the sanded everything flush at the same time..

#26 6 years ago

Is that clear arrow insert going to fit? It's not thin.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

I would have thought u would glue them in pf, and the sanded everything flush at the same time..

Yeah, I thought about it. That would’ve definitely been the easy way out.

The main reason I did it this way, is because I wanted to wet-sand the inserts. It felt safer. This way I can get the very best insert lightings I can get without any sanded scratches to worry about. Wet sanding the exposed wood on the playfield would’ve been a very bad idea.

Once the clear coat is on, then I’ll use an orbital sander to sand it flush, and then I’ll throw on another coat to keep it flat and ready for the overlay.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from mwiz:

Is that clear arrow insert going to fit? It's not thin.

Live and learn! You are correct; they don’t fit. Do you know where I can order the right ones?

#29 6 years ago

Officially got three inserts glued in the playfield. Only a few more to go, lol.

C0BB0C71-B393-4881-AD61-3472A711B6BB (resized).jpegC0BB0C71-B393-4881-AD61-3472A711B6BB (resized).jpeg

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Sideways:

Live and learn! You are correct; they don’t fit. Do you know where I can order the right ones?

PinballLife is my go to for inserts. Those clear ones are not listed on their website.

You gonna probably have to sand them down to fit if you want to stick with clear type.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from mwiz:

PinballLife is my go to for inserts. Those clear ones are not listed on their website.
You gonna probably have to sand them down to fit if you want to stick with clear type.

Thanks @mwiz!

Yeah, I compared the old arrows to the new clear ones, and sanding down each clear arrow is gonna take way to much time. I’m gonna go ahead and order the white and red opaque arrows. Unfortunately it won't be as cool as the clear starburst inserts, but this way the plastics are new along with the rest of them.

UPDATE: I ordered them from pinballlife.com! They're on their way.

1 week later
#32 6 years ago

Finally installed all of the inserts on my Flash Gordon playfield. Here's some pictures, and here's a short time-lapse video of me installing the last two inserts (shows how I've wet sanded them as well):

IMG_2182 (resized).jpgIMG_2182 (resized).jpg
IMG_2183 (resized).jpgIMG_2183 (resized).jpg
IMG_2184 (resized).jpgIMG_2184 (resized).jpg
IMG_2185 (resized).jpgIMG_2185 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#33 6 years ago

Any more progress on this thread? Very interested to see the final outcome!

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Any more progress on this thread? Very interested to see the final outcome!

FatPanda Not yet... but SOON! Here in Kentucky, the weather hasn't been friendly (it's bipolar, lol) and it's really cold. As soon as it gets back up in the 60s, I'll throw on auto clear coat and I'll make sure I get a time-lapse of me doing it.

Then finally I can lay down the overlay.

Meanwhile, I've been collecting supplies and preparing for the clear coat. Here's an excel spreadsheet of what I needed and how much I ended up spending for a clear coat: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bY1LwkdtQWSupwuAyj_zbBNKkEDK5oA4HAaBibsiaUw/edit?usp=sharing

#35 6 years ago

Awesome! I just acquired a FG and it has upper PF wear, so curious as to how this turns out as I may go this route also (down the road).

#36 6 years ago

FatPanda That's awesome!! Congrats on acquiring a Flash Gordon; definitely one of my favorite pinball games of all times. Don't worry – I'll make sure I post the outcome when I get to it.

The weather here is now up to around 50/60 degrees, so the warm weather is finally here! I just need a weekend without rain, lol!

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Sideways:

fatpanda That's awesome!! Congrats on acquiring a Flash Gordon; definitely one of my favorite pinball games of all times. Don't worry – I'll make sure I post the outcome when I get to it.
The weather here is now up to around 50/60 degrees, so the warm weather is finally here! I just need a weekend without rain, lol!

Yeah, I'm super excited. I haven't been able to play it yet, as there are some things that need work, but hopefully, by this weekend, I'll have it all sorted out and get my first games in. I've never played it before, but based off of what everyone has said of the game, seems like it's right up my alley.

I'm sure your FG will turn out perfectly and I'm sure seeing your results will make me want to do the same I might not replace all the inserts like you've done, but I would definitely consider the overlay.

#38 6 years ago

Finally got all of my supplies needed for the auto clear coat!! For anybody who's interested in seeing how much it was or what the list is, you can see it all in this excel spreadsheet (made it available to everyone): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bY1LwkdtQWSupwuAyj_zbBNKkEDK5oA4HAaBibsiaUw/edit?usp=sharing

The plan is to finally lay the clear coat on tomorrow (if the weather cooperates).

IMG_7125 (resized).JPGIMG_7125 (resized).JPG

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Yeah, I'm super excited. I haven't been able to play it yet, as there are some things that need work, but hopefully, by this weekend, I'll have it all sorted out and get my first games in. I've never played it before, but based off of what everyone has said of the game, seems like it's right up my alley.
I'm sure your FG will turn out perfectly and I'm sure seeing your results will make me want to do the same I might not replace all the inserts like you've done, but I would definitely consider the overlay.

Yeah – that's awesome. Stoked for you!

Doing just the overlay would definitely save you half of the time I spent so far; totally understand.

#40 6 years ago

Finally got the chance to throw on auto clear coat (**video coming soon**)! Packed it all in a Honda Civic (yes, it actually fits), and went to my father in-law's house to borrow his HUGE air compressor, and his garage. Hence, the canopy tent I bought really came in useful to keep all his stuff clean. Flyrod FatPanda

I threw on a base layer today, but unfortunately between my raw wooden play-field and the clear, I've developed a bunch of divots/contours (see pictures). I don't think it has anything to do with the spray, because it sprayed on beautifully. I think it has something to do with where the play-field had the most wear; something about the surface of the raw wood where paint was actually gone verses the other areas where paint originally was protecting it. Please let me know if I'm wrong, lol (vid1900 tatman9999 Deez @mwiz, anybody); it is my first time, so I'm learning, and probably learning the hard way.

Tomorrow (hopefully), I'm going to sand it with 600 grit sandpaper (with an orbital sander), and then try to fill in the divots. Let it dry, and then sand it again... then let it dry again, and then shoot one more final layer of clear on it. After all this, then the overlay will go on!

IMG_7139 (resized).JPGIMG_7139 (resized).JPG
IMG_7137 (resized).JPGIMG_7137 (resized).JPG
IMG_7135 (resized).JPGIMG_7135 (resized).JPG
IMG_7140 (resized).JPGIMG_7140 (resized).JPG
IMG_7150 (resized).JPGIMG_7150 (resized).JPG
IMG_7151 (resized).JPGIMG_7151 (resized).JPG
IMG_7152 (resized).JPGIMG_7152 (resized).JPG
IMG_7153 (resized).JPGIMG_7153 (resized).JPG

#41 6 years ago

It looked like there were areas where the clear didn't want to adhere to the wood. I guess I assumed that the overlay would go on first, then clear afterwards.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It looked like there were areas where the clear didn't want to adhere to the wood. I guess I assumed that the overlay would go on first, then clear afterwards.

FatPanda Yeah – I understand where you're coming from.

Two reasons. One, my overlay actually has a thick mylar piece over it already, so I'm not sure if I want to clear coat over that (if it was just a big piece of a sticker sort of thing, then I would've done what you assumed).

Secondly, I've learned that it's best to spray on some soapy water on the play-field before placing the overlay on – to position the overlay correctly. From what I collected on that, I wanted to make sure water wouldn't damage the wood underneath in any way. So that's why I did it this way.

Additionally, if you look closely, you'll notice that I kept the old star rollovers inserts in where they were (top play field), and then pulled them out after I threw on a layer of clear. This is so that when I put the new overlay on – I can cut out those circles and then put back in new star rollovers to be flushed along with the overlay.

#43 6 years ago

Hey ya'll! I made some great progress yesterday. Went ahead and sanded the clear coat with an orbital sander using 600 grit sanding paper, and the play-field got flat while it also showed where I needed to "fill" in all of the divots.

IMG_7159 (resized).JPGIMG_7159 (resized).JPG

#44 6 years ago

I went to Walgreens and bought some eye-droppers to do the job. Used Naphtha first to clean off the play field, and then I mixed a very small 2 ratio of clear for the eye dropper. After that I simply did little droplets of clear in all of the areas that were divoted and let it dry for about 6 hours. (**I have a video for this coming too**)

IMG_7162 (resized).JPGIMG_7162 (resized).JPG

IMG_7160 (resized).JPGIMG_7160 (resized).JPG

IMG_7161 (resized).JPGIMG_7161 (resized).JPG

IMG_7163 (resized).JPGIMG_7163 (resized).JPG

#45 6 years ago

After the clear hardened, I sanded everything by hand (using a used 600 grit sand paper) to give the layer some tooth, and then threw on another layer of clear coat. If I sanded the drops I had done before throwing on another clear coat, then I'd be risking to sand it all the way to the wood (which is what I don't want).

So the good news is, this time were no divots! Later tonight, I'll be sanding it flat agin, but then I'm going to leave it once sanded. This way the entire play field is sealed and flat as expected, and it has tooth for the overlay.

IMG_6060 (resized).JPGIMG_6060 (resized).JPG

IMG_1569 (resized).JPGIMG_1569 (resized).JPG

IMG_1570 (resized).JPGIMG_1570 (resized).JPG

#46 6 years ago

Good thing you're sticking an overlay on top. The imperfect droplet areas won't be visible! Also, not sure if you're aware, but Cliffy makes a hole protector for the saucer. Might be something to consider

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Good thing you're sticking an overlay on top. The imperfect droplet areas won't be visible!

FatPanda lol, yeah, but the imperfect droplets are going to be sanded though. Tonight after sanding, the entire play field will be flat flat. It'll be awesome!! I'll post the final look before putting on the overlay.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Also, not sure if you're aware, but Cliffy makes a hole protector for the saucer. Might be something to consider

FatPanda Ahhh, I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me – it does sound like something I would consider. What does it look like? Is there a link to it?

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Sideways:

fatpanda Ahhh, I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me – it does sound like something I would consider. What does it look like? Is there a link to it?

It's in the FG club thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-gordon-saviors-of-the-universe-club/page/11#post-4290926

#50 6 years ago

Fantastic! I didn't know about that thread; following it now. Thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 7.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 20.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-overlay-project-on-flash-gordon?hl=flyrod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.