(Topic ID: 110491)

New out of box Ironman Vault Edition for sale (IMVE)

By doughslingers

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have my last IM VE new out of the box for sale. I used it as the display in the showroom as its hard to play and show the others in the box. It has less than 100 plays never had a coin thru the pin and never on location. I sold over 12 Vault Editions new and I can not get any more to sell so I no longer need it. Priced to sell at 4500. Pin can be picked up anytime with a one day notice, just to be sure I am local and not away as I am going to Little Rock soon to pick up a pin. I could bring IM along the way anywhere along I-40 for 50 dollars extra.

1 week later
#2 9 years ago

Bump! Also new in the box Mustang LE for 6900 Red Ruby Wizard of OZ LE number 99 for 9000.00 TWD LE for 7900 all ready for pickup or possible delivery as I am going to Little Rock thru I-40 from Norton VA 24273

#3 9 years ago

I can bring Ironman to next Saturday's auction at Winston Salem NC for no extra charge. 4500 is really a good price for new out of box. I also have a Walking Dead Pro for 4700 and one more new in box Ironman Vault Edition for 4700.

#4 9 years ago

Damn! I'm looking for one of these locally.
Great price, even with the exchange and taxes I'd pay.
"Wish I was closer"

-you should come see Canada!

#5 9 years ago

I am going to a Browns game soon! Can you make it to Cleveland?

#6 9 years ago

Unfortunately, no. That would involve getting a rental + gas/time etc. eventually it's just not worth the distance.
Question: could you meet in Buffalo or Sarnia/Detroit if I found a buyer for one of your other pins as well?
(Is it worth making the trip for 2 pins?)

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I also have a Walking Dead Pro for 4700

So ,, If the TWD Pro doesn't sell by the 12th ,, will it B N the line up the 13th in W-Salem ?

#8 9 years ago

I just sold the LA today around 5pm. I only have my personal one TWDLE91 now but a guy from down your way I believe is coming to get it today with Randy. I had these sitting for weeks then boom all 3 ME including Mustang will be gone. Maybe a WOZ will be there.

#9 9 years ago

I am going to a Browns game soon

which one?

#10 9 years ago

I will not be up for Sundays game vs the Colts, we already have tickets for Carolina which I thought was in Cleveland but it's shorter for me as its in Charlotte. Not sure I can get tickets for Cincinnati unless the team loses Sunday to the Colts.

#11 9 years ago

Buddy, not that I'm getting one, but how are you liking your TWDLE? I need to get up and see you sometime. If you change your mind on trading for the TSPP for an Iron Man, let me know.

#12 9 years ago

I just sold the LA today around 5pm. I only have my personal one TWDLE91 now but a guy from down your way I believe is coming to get it today with Randy. I had these sitting for weeks then boom all 3 ME including Mustang will be gone. Maybe a WOZ will be there.

They played it at my house yesterday and said they were going to get it today.

#13 9 years ago

Bump. IMVE still for sale

#14 9 years ago

Finally sold!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-out-of-box-ironman-vault-edition-for-sale-imve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.