Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Boof-Ed
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in a new Spinning Bumper replacement unit? Estimated price $200”

• One Spinning Bumper replacement unit 3 votes
    9%
  • A pair of replacement units 7 votes
    21%
  • Interested in foam bumper replacements rather than the whole unit 8 votes
    24%
  • Spinning bumper replacements & spare foam bumpers too 12 votes
    35%
  • Not interested, not a justifiable expense 4 votes
    12%

(34 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E921F0DA-06B4-4299-90B0-F39A861AC259.gif
O1 Motor Bracket Assy R0.pdf (PDF preview)
O1 Motor Bracket (resized).jpg
vsu (resized).png
tp104-01-00 (resized).jpg
178120D4-0004-43CB-A53F-25473C9CA7D2.jpeg
D2DBF088-7792-4E90-AC68-7741A40C51E7.jpeg
FB_IMG_1588701498916 (resized).jpg
IMG_1903 (resized).JPG
IMG_1902 (resized).JPG
IMG_1901 (resized).JPG
IMG_1885 (resized).JPG
IMG_1884 (resized).JPG
D7305A19-0B9E-4777-9C92-F324A1013900.jpeg
419D9705-81BE-483A-9638-866D2E7095E2.png
4F8A6603-3A80-4414-B587-2D9A06B6F44E.jpeg
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Hello, I’ve been working with pinfixer on redesigning and remanufacturing new “spinning bumper” assemblies for Orbitor 1. These parts are just plain Unobtainium and I’ve spoken to numerous owners who have searched for them to no avail. Many of the original motors are wearing out at this point and suffering severe “wobble” that has caused owners to rarely play their game for fear of these parts breaking.

To all Orbitor 1 owners and restorers, would you be interested in buying complete NEW spinning bumpers for O1?
These are looking to be pretty pricey to make, so we are estimating around $200 each for these units. Since originally O1 was supposed to have both Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise motors we will be designing these new motors to be reversible, allowing an owner to simply switch each motor for the desired rotation.

I truly believe there is a genuine NEED for these absurdly impossible parts to be remade to help other O1’s survive.

Now since the “foam rubber” spinning discs are also beat and falling apart on many of these games we would look into reproducing them as well. That issue we will also be gauging interest for.

Please, spread this around and vote, it will greatly assist our efforts and provide a better idea for quantity of spinning bumper units needed.
419D9705-81BE-483A-9638-866D2E7095E2.png419D9705-81BE-483A-9638-866D2E7095E2.png4F8A6603-3A80-4414-B587-2D9A06B6F44E.jpeg4F8A6603-3A80-4414-B587-2D9A06B6F44E.jpegD7305A19-0B9E-4777-9C92-F324A1013900.jpegD7305A19-0B9E-4777-9C92-F324A1013900.jpeg

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Hello, I’ve been working with pinfixer on redesigning and remanufacturing new “spinning bumper” assemblies for Orbitor 1. These parts are just plain Unobtainium and I’ve spoken to numerous owners who have searched for them to no avail. Many of the original motors are wearing out at this point and suffering severe “wobble” that has caused owners to rarely play their game for fear of these parts breaking.
To all Orbitor 1 owners and restorers, would you be interested in buying complete NEW spinning bumpers for O1?
These are looking to be pretty pricey to make, so we are estimating around $200 each for these units. Since originally O1 was supposed to have both Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise motors we will be designing these new motors to be reversible, allowing an owner to simply switch each motor for the desired rotation.
I truly believe there is a genuine NEED for these absurdly impossible parts to be remade to help other O1’s survive.
Now since the “foam rubber” spinning discs are also beat and falling apart on many of these games we would look into reproducing them as well. That issue we will also be gauging interest for.
Please, spread this around and vote, it will greatly assist our efforts and provide a better idea for quantity of spinning bumper units needed.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are C-frame motors. Have you looked at the Dayton branded C-frames? There are all sorts of configurations and sizes. They can rotate both clockwise and counterclockwise just be reversing the armature.

https://www.zoro.com/search?q=dayton%20c%20frame%20motors&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Torso_Converters%20Dayton&utm_term=%2Bdayton%20%2Bc%20%2Bframe%20%2Bmotors&utm_content=Dayton%20C%20Frame%20Motors&gclid=CIGcgbKFyeQCFUVRgQodBq0CRA&gclsrc=ds

There is also this company making C-frames.

http://gemsmotor.com/c-frame-shaded-pole-motor

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Those are C-frame motors. Have you looked at the Dayton branded C-frames? There are all sorts of configurations and sizes. They can rotate both clockwise and counterclockwise just be reversing the armature.
https://www.zoro.com/search?q=dayton%20c%20frame%20motors&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Torso_Converters%20Dayton&utm_term=%2Bdayton%20%2Bc%20%2Bframe%20%2Bmotors&utm_content=Dayton%20C%20Frame%20Motors&gclid=CIGcgbKFyeQCFUVRgQodBq0CRA&gclsrc=ds
There is also this company making C-frames.
http://gemsmotor.com/c-frame-shaded-pole-motor

I was looking at them, last time you mentioned it however none of them seemed to match this particular one. I can contact the company and send them specs, but I was hoping to get more pictures or another motor to be sure this is the correct one before contacting them

#5 4 years ago

I’d be in for a set

#6 4 years ago

I was looking at them, last time you mentioned it however none of them seemed to match this particular one. I can contact the company and send them specs, but I was hoping to get more pictures or another motor to be sure this is the correct one before contacting them

I see. I thought you were in possession of an actual motor to that you could spec from. Still, it would not hurt to call and establish contact; They might be able to give you some ideas.

Hell, you might get lucky and find a contact who is into old pins. I know when I make calls like this the person on the other side gets friendly; They may not know much about pinballs but they know what they are and get real positive with you on the phone.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I see. I thought you were in possession of an actual motor to that you could spec from. Still, it would not hurt to call and establish contact; They might be able to give you some ideas.
Hell, you might get lucky and find a contact who is into old pins. I know when I make calls like this the person on the other side gets friendly; They may not know much about pinballs but they know what they are and get real positive with you on the phone.

I have one motor but it does not lineup with the standoffs on the bracket so I’m wondering if it was replaced back in the field at one time. It could be original and it’s possible the other bracket was different. That’s the issue, the amount of unknowns. I recently discovered the Orbitor 1 actually used the metal stern brackets for the flippers during part of the production run, however they switched and used plastic Wico brackets for most of it.
They were really trying to save money and use what they had during this point in the company’s history

Quoted from bangerjay:

I’d be in for a set

Thanks Jay, I appreciate your interest, will keep ya posted!

#8 4 years ago

I have one motor but it does not lineup with the standoffs on the bracket so I’m wondering if it was replaced back in the field at one time. It could be original and it’s possible the other bracket was different. That’s the issue, the amount of unknowns. I recently discovered the Orbitor 1 actually used the metal stern brackets for the flippers during part of the production run, however they switched and used plastic Wico brackets for most of it.
They were really trying to save money and use what they had during this point in the company’s history

Let me ask you this: How difficult is it, or would it be, to remove a motor assembly from a working Orbitor? From your pics it does not look like it would be too hard to remove. Pinside shows 62 Orbitor owners. Perhaps one of those owners has the mechanical chops to remove one of his motors form some measurements if it would not be too difficult.

Can you put up some good detailed pics of what you do have? I'd like to see what is not lining up.

Here are a couple I have laying around.

The one on the left is from cheap desk fan that was thrown away because the motor seized up; I cleaned the motor up and is working great. I don't know where I got the one on the right.

IMG_1884 (resized).JPGIMG_1884 (resized).JPG

They are used everywhere. I am trying to extract one from a broken kitchen blender at the moment.

And all of the "rain" lamps from 30 years ago use these motors.

IMG_1885 (resized).JPGIMG_1885 (resized).JPG

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Let me ask you this: How difficult is it, or would it be, to remove a motor assembly from a working Orbitor? From your pics it does not look like it would be too hard to remove. Pinside shows 62 Orbitor owners. Perhaps one of those owners has the mechanical chops to remove one of his motors form some measurements if it would not be too difficult.
Can you put up some good detailed pics of what you do have? I'd like to see what is not lining up.
Here are a couple I have laying around.
The one on the left is from cheap desk fan that was thrown away because the motor seized up; I cleaned the motor up and is working great. I don't know where

I have considered that. I doubt any owners would like to remove this motor but that was my next route. Hopefully they can assist. I can post pictures of what I have tonight.
How do you clean them? The biggest issue is the bearings. How do you buy replacement bearings, how are they sized? I’m not very experienced with these types.

#10 4 years ago

I have considered that. I doubt any owners would like to remove this motor but that was my next route. Hopefully they can assist. I can post pictures of what I have tonight.
How do you clean them? The biggest issue is the bearings. How do you buy replacement bearings, how are they sized? I’m not very experienced with these types.

I'm no expert on these C-frame motors. My observations while shopping for one for one of my rain lamps are:

1) The thickness is measures by the amount of metal wafers in the stack. Some are 1/2 inch. Some are 1.5 inches, for example.

2) They have various RPMs.

3) They have different shaft lengths and styles.

4) From taking mine apart, there are no bearings. There are bushings. I do not think they are replaceable. Considering that the motors don't look to be all that expensive, I doubt there is much of a replacement parts market. You just throw the motor away and install a new one.

5) They are easy to take apart and clean up. And they are easy to get back together. But you need screwdriver skills and some mechanical chops. You can't be a klutz. But there is not much to them.

If you could get some good, solid pictures of a correct unit, I"m guessing a sales rep could help you out.

#11 4 years ago

This is all they are.

2 bushed brackets

1 C-frame with coil

1 armature

2 screws and nuts

IMG_1901 (resized).JPGIMG_1901 (resized).JPG

If you want clockwise, point the long shaft to your right.

IMG_1902 (resized).JPGIMG_1902 (resized).JPG

If you want counter clockwise, point the long shaft to the right.

IMG_1903 (resized).JPGIMG_1903 (resized).JPG

#12 4 years ago

I would buy 4 units and 8 foam replacements.

Foam replacements are an immediate need. The units are something I will buy to support and love the 2 way spin option

#13 4 years ago

Edit
Wrong thread...

#14 4 years ago

Count me in for a set, including the foam rubber spinning disks

1 month later
#15 4 years ago

Count me in for a pair of the foam rubber disks.

#17 4 years ago

No clue how I missed this last month. I'd buy three to have replacements and a backup. Thanks!

1 month later
#18 4 years ago

I'd be in for a set for sure.

#19 4 years ago

Any update on this happening?

4 weeks later
#20 4 years ago

bump

any word?

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bump
any word?

Apologies, didn’t mean to leave anyone hanging.
I guess I should be a responsible thread owner and give you folks an honest update:
As of yet, no tangible progress has been made. I’ve spoken with different shops and tradesmen in the business to try and find the best, most efficient method.

After factoring in costs, I’m pretty confident I won’t really make any money on these. Regardless I am still dedicated to producing these *hopefully* this year. Without me reproducing them I doubt anyone will EVER make them. In the interest of inevitable future maintenance existing Orbitor 1’s will undoubtably require, having these available should come in handy, comparable to the guy who reproduced the tube dancer for BBB.

On another peripheral note, I have started operating locally with a local arcade owner.
There is also even bigger news I’m not able to disclose just yet.
The purpose of my mentioning this is because while juggling these two business ventures this year I will be working out these spinning bumper replacements in the background.

This is not to discourage any of you who responded and are waiting. I want to be honest and open that this is a real project I’m working on, and progress will most likely be intermittent but I will do my best to keep you informed moving forward.

#22 4 years ago

Apologies, didn’t mean to leave anyone hanging.
I guess I should be a responsible thread owner and give you folks an honest update:
As of yet, no tangible progress has been made. I’ve spoken with different shops and tradesmen in the business to try and find the best, most efficient method.
After factoring in costs, I’m pretty confident I won’t really make any money on these. Regardless I am still dedicated to producing these *hopefully* this year. Without me reproducing them I doubt anyone will EVER make them. In the interest of inevitable future maintenance existing Orbitor 1’s will undoubtably require, having these available should come in handy, comparable to the guy who reproduced the tube dancer for BBB.
On another peripheral note, I have started operating locally with a local arcade owner.
The purpose of my mentioning this is because while juggling these two business ventures this year I will be working out these spinning bumper replacements in the background.
This is not to discourage any of you who responded and are waiting. I want to be honest and open that this is a real project I’m working on, and progress will most likely be intermittent but I will do my best to keep you informed moving forward.

Thanks very much for the honest and open reply. I am VERY thankful that you are doing this.

If you need any help from the community then just ask. If you want to; then I am guessing we could put out the information you already have and ask the larger community for help. There are all sorts of smart minds and connections here.

If you know the material, size, specs, process it will take; then I bet there is a pinsider that has the ability to assist getting these made.

3 weeks later
#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks very much for the honest and open reply. I am VERY thankful that you are doing this.
If you need any help from the community then just ask. If you want to; then I am guessing we could put out the information you already have and ask the larger community for help. There are all sorts of smart minds and connections here.
If you know the material, size, specs, process it will take; then I bet there is a pinsider that has the ability to assist getting these made.

As promised here's the big update:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-saratoga-silverball-2020-continuing-a-tradition

I've taken up the mantle and started the spiritual successor for my local pinball show after the first one came to an end last year. I've been working on this for a few months and made the announcement last week or so. All the big hurdles have been crossed. Now it's onto the logistical goodies and then finally a few months down the road to the implementation and execution phase!

I do have some very good news for the spinning bumpers. I was contacted last week, about the exact same time I announced the show and a pinhead who doesn't use Pinside reached out and responded to messages sent many months ago! It was a total surprised but this person has a complete spare motor unit and is lending it to a machinist they know to have it duplicated. Responses seem very slow, but hey IT'S HAPPENING! Once I get some numbers back then I'll post more updates and we can finally see about getting some damn spinners made!! HELL YEAH!
Maybe it's too optimistic but I'd love to have these made and get my Orbitor finally completed in time for my big show this August!

#24 4 years ago

I would be interested in spare bumpers at the very least. Perhaps more.

#25 4 years ago

Would these work for homebrews? Could you adjust the rpm by pattering the voltage using a proc? I could see integrating these into a machine pretty easily if so.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

I would be interested in spare bumpers at the very least. Perhaps more.

The spare foam seems to be very very popular. Definitely high on the priority list.

Quoted from Cappi:

Would these work for homebrews? Could you adjust the rpm by pattering the voltage using a proc? I could see integrating these into a machine pretty easily if so.

If we can find a suitable motor I don't see why not. I don't know if anyone ever figured out if these were RPM sensitive or if it merely scored when it detected any sort of speed decrease. The opto is simple enough but totally unobtainium.

2 weeks later
#27 4 years ago

I am interested as well and would like to purchase, please keep us updated as things progress.

#28 4 years ago

I'm talking to someone about buying an Orbitor 1 and threy have told me that it looks like the board that registers the score on one of the spinners is missing. The spinner still spins but doesn't score.

Is this something that can be found spare?

2 weeks later
#29 4 years ago

I’m in for at least 2 set of bumpers. I have 2 PF... missing the wiring harness to rebuild a second game

#30 4 years ago

Does anyone have an extra rotor sensor board, flipper brackets, stop for the flipper coils, and I need a wiring harness to the back box. Thanks!

Brian

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from BSavage:

Does anyone have an extra rotor sensor board, flipper brackets, stop for the flipper coils, and I need a wiring harness to the back box. Thanks!
Brian

Haha that’s exactly why this thread exists. The opto boards have been unobtainium since stern made them in ‘81
That’s why I’m having them remade.
Check your PMs.
Coil drops are stock parts most suppliers have them. Flipper brackets are tough. Does your game user the plastic or metal ones? Mine uses plastic.
Third Coast Pinball was willing to remake the harness for me. If everyone wants we could pool together and have him make a new run of Orbitor harnesses. That’s what he’s done for Seawitch/Stargazer and such.

#32 4 years ago

Flipper brackets are tough

The flippers were made by WICO as a replacement for stern at the time.
I believe Af-Tor uses the same flippers.
Data East would use WICO parts to do the first games, but started to redesign
the parts to fit their interest.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

The flippers were made by WICO as a replacement for stern at the time.
I believe Af-Tor uses the same flippers.
Data East would use WICO parts to do the first games, but started to redesign
the parts to fit their interest.

Thank you, that answers some questions! I had been told the plastic ones were original by some and others said they’re incorrect.
So the integrated stop plastic brackets are just replacements from WICO at the time? They SHOULD work? I have spare metal ones from a parted out Seawitch just in case they don’t.

#34 4 years ago

Thank you, that answers some questions! I had been told the plastic ones were original by some and others said they’re incorrect.
So the integrated stop plastic brackets are just replacements from WICO at the time? They SHOULD work? I have spare metal ones from a parted out Seawitch just in case they don’t.

WICO would get subcontracts to supply parts to some pinball games.
Instance, WICO supplied the coin doors to Williams Pinbot.
WICO would get a contract to supply Stern with "Lollypop" targets
and pop bumper assemblies. Etc,etc,etc.

1 month later
#37 3 years ago

Any more progress? If i could buy the motor and board to run it i would buy the machine that's for sale here in Australia, but without it, it's a waste of money.

#38 3 years ago

Thank you! That thread reminded me to announce, Opto board is out will be duped soon! Orbitor replacement bumper assemblies are moving forward!

#39 3 years ago

Thank you! That thread reminded me to announce, Opto board is out will be duped soon! Orbitor replacement bumper assemblies are moving forward!

awesome news!!!

#40 3 years ago

Can you tell me how confident you are about getting both the bracket/motor/wheel assy and the board together enough to offer some in the next twelve months?

Your answer will guide me on whether i risk the $5k to secure the machine now.

NoPressurePunkin

1 week later
#41 3 years ago

I'm in for a set with at least 2 bumpers.
Thanks

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from robd222:

I'm in for a set with at least 2 bumpers.
Thanks

Great! I’m thrilled with the response I’ve gotten on this. Board was received by the dup guy. Just waiting to hear his estimates on cost and repro timeline with this whole virus.

Quoted from punkin:

Can you tell me how confident you are about getting both the bracket/motor/wheel assy and the board together enough to offer some in the next twelve months?
Your answer will guide me on whether i risk the $5k to secure the machine now.
NoPressurePunkin

I answered this PM, but for everyone in the thread. I want to be conservative on a timeline for this, thanks to the ‘Rona. It’s entirely speculative how many outfits will be open for business to reproduce the things needed, and the raw material supply chains may be disrupted with all this.

However, I am fairly confident in having the boards ready, have an established source for the motors, and have a fabricator setup to build the brackets at least by year’s end.

I will talk to Steve at PBR about reproducing the red foam spinners again, as he’s considered it a few times. I think it’s been stated before that the minimum he can produce will be 1k. So we’ll see where this goes.

So far the hardest part to remanufacture seems to be the double-ended axle I have not seen any sources for this. It may have to be fabricated. If we could even source any length of double-ended axle I could get them milled down to the proper size and notched out.

That’s a total recap of where we are and my thoughts at this point. C-clamp motors I’ve found several sources so I just have to decide which will be the best for the project and determine if there is a particular RPM we need to maintain or if any speed will do.

I plan to try and spec-up the bearings that hold the spinner together as those have been the biggest point of failure on all these machines. They’re not designed to take thousands of horizontal impacts from a high-speed ball bearing.

If there are any thoughts or recommendations on this, please feel free to let me know.

Stay healthy and keep the faith! We’ll get through this and Orbitor 1 will be ready for launch in no time!

#43 3 years ago

How much (even a general range) are you expecting this to be?

I would think that the red bumpers could be justified.

Seems like pretty good amount of interest. I would guess that at least 100 game owners would happily buy a pair and some (like me) would happily buy 2 sets.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

How much (even a general range) are you expecting this to be?
I would think that the red bumpers could be justified.
Seems like pretty good amount of interest. I would guess that at least 100 game owners would happily buy a pair and some (like me) would happily buy 2 sets.

If we make 1000 and we had 100 owners interested in at least a set, that still leaves 800 of them extra.
If some people buy extras, at best maybe 300 are accounted for, so 700 extra.

How many Orbitors do we think still exist? Surely less than half of them. So the unfortunate bit is that no matter what, there will be a lot of extra bumpers laying around.

#45 3 years ago

If we make 1000 and we had 100 owners interested in at least a set, that still leaves 800 of them extra.
If some people buy extras, at best maybe 300 are accounted for, so 700 extra.
How many Orbitors do we think still exist? Surely less than half of them. So the unfortunate bit is that no matter what, there will be a lot of extra bumpers laying around.

I misunderstood. I thought pbr need $1000 worth, not 1000 pieces.

I can see many people buying a pair of full set ups PLUS extra bumpers

I would buy four full sets and 10 bumpers

#46 3 years ago

I'd have interest

FB_IMG_1588701498916 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1588701498916 (resized).jpg
#47 3 years ago

So far the hardest part to remanufacture seems to be the double-ended axle I have not seen any sources for this.

If you just picked a robust off the shelf motor could you detect a ball hit by monitoring the current draw of the motor rather than reproducing the disc and opto board? The solution they chose in the 80s might not be the best choice today. Sensors and microcontrollers are hobby level technology these days and might be a lot cheaper and easier to sort out than having a custom motor made.

A quick search turned up a bunch of current sensing options at: http://henrysbench.capnfatz.com/henrys-bench/arduino-current-measurements/

I don't know what kind of current change the motor might show but this might be an easier approach if the sensor is sensitive enough.

Or, if any part of the rotor is visible, you might be able to build a tachometer with an IR LED and receiver and a microcontroller. This too might be easier than a custom motor.

I could help out if these options are interesting.

/Mark

#48 3 years ago

PM was uplifting enough on probability and time frame for me to secure the machine. I'm in the club, but won't see it for a couple of weeks yet till Bill get's his Big arse Van back down to Victoria.

3 weeks later
#49 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I misunderstood. I thought pbr need $1000 worth, not 1000 pieces.
I can see many people buying a pair of full set ups PLUS extra bumpers
I would buy four full sets and 10 bumpers

Steve requires a certain minimum amount for these to be run, and the concern is that not enough people would be interested in these to justify it.

I agree with you on this, I think most everyone would buy a few sets just to be safe. We’ll talk soon and discuss this option further, not sure if he was thinking of rubber replacements, Titan/silicone replacements, or perhaps a genuine foam replacement. Expect updates soon!

Quoted from MarkG:

If you just picked a robust off the shelf motor could you detect a ball hit by monitoring the current draw of the motor rather than reproducing the disc and opto board? The solution they chose in the 80s might not be the best choice today. Sensors and microcontrollers are hobby level technology these days and might be a lot cheaper and easier to sort out than having a custom motor made.
A quick search turned up a bunch of current sensing options at: http://henrysbench.capnfatz.com/henrys-bench/arduino-current-measurements/
I don't know what kind of current change the motor might show but this might be an easier approach if the sensor is sensitive enough.
Or, if any part of the rotor is visible, you might be able to build a tachometer with an IR LED and receiver and a microcontroller. This too might be easier than a custom motor.
I could help out if these options are interesting.
/Mark

Right now there seems to be difficulty finding a suitable horseshoe opto to replace the originals on the board, so perhaps we will go a different route like the IR suggestion. I don’t know entirely how feasible designing an entirely new board to handle a redesigned motor assembly would be.

That sounds like a great idea for long term solutions. I’m not incredibly savvy on that kind of circuit work, so I will have to run it by some folks. If anyone else has suggestions for a different design completely, feel free to drop them.

I’m continuing the course right now for duping the original opto boards, and creating exact original replacements.
Perhaps once this is achieved then it would make sense to create and design an entirely new setup.

The amount of community input this project is receiving is very inspiring, thank you all so much!

#50 3 years ago

Thanks mate, please don't be distracted from that. my machine is actually on the couriers truck now and heading to a tech that may be able to make me a patch board and disc with any luck.
But i'm still 100% in on replacing with an original style setup.
Sep21 is when it's likely to be at a pinball show if i can get the bumper scoring.

Can'tWaitToSeeTheMachinePunkin

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-orbitor-1-spinning-bumper-replacement-interest-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.