(Topic ID: 292867)

New News- Places to play pinball - Upcoming Shows - etc.

By too-many-pins

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Now that the Corona Virus restrictions are starting to be lifted I thought I would start a post where people could talk about their local arcades, upcoming pinball shows, and pass along other positive thoughts about where 2021 is headed. Here in PA it was just announced today that all restrictions will be lifted as of May 31st except for the mask mandate. So it looks like a green light for both our Allentown & York Shows that are scheduled for later this year.

If you are involved with a local show, have (or know someone) running an arcade, etc. and want to post updates here that would be great. I was just thinking this evening that it would be nice to see some positive news and thought this thread might give people a place to talk about good news in their area. PLEASE keep it positive - PLEASE PLEASE no debates about mask or other Corona Virus related news. Just keep it to talking about upcoming events in your area or other venues that are getting back on their feet after a very long 15 months of this ongoing mess. It is starting to sound like the "people in the know" are seeing enough good signs to start letting life get a little back towards normal.

Keep thinking positive thoughts and keep doing what you can to support your local shows & arcades! It will be time for the fun to begin shortly!

#7 2 years ago

I started this post just for something "refreshing" to think about and read about. After things "being a mess because of Covid restrictions" for over a year I thought some Pinsiders might enjoy seeing "updates" on shows, arcades, barcades, etc and figured one more place to look and read about that kind of thing couldn't be a bad idea. There are dozens of post & topics each day talking about the same old stuff like "have we hit the peak of pinball prices", "new machines are too expensive", "what is the best machine to buy" etc. Some people just want to go out and bounce the silver ball around a little or get to a show in their area. So I thought a post like this might be a nice change from the "same old stuff". If this post was a "bad idea" just let it die otherwise post any updates you know about here when you have a minute.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-news-places-to-play-pinball-upcoming-shows-etc?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.