Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DashBoard_(resized).jpg
Mustangs_and_cows_016.jpg
Mustangs_and_cows_007.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Price $269.95

I am making a few of the interactive dash boards for the Mustang pinball as shown at the SFGE show.
The lighting is tied into the GI and goes on and off as the game deems necessary. The Speedo reacts to any flasher you choose.
I chose to clip it to the pop bumper flasher for the most bang for buck as shown on this vid.

Fits Pro - Prem and LE.

If interested email me whereas there will only be 10 made ** now built on demand**

Install vid.

[email protected]

Mustangs_and_cows_007.jpgMustangs_and_cows_007.jpg
Mustangs_and_cows_016.jpgMustangs_and_cows_016.jpg

#3 8 years ago

WW, best mods I have seen ! I will call.

#4 8 years ago

Wow, not WW,

#5 8 years ago

Love this, but how much?

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Love this, but how much?

Sorry $269.95 Though that was posted already.
Will be fitting LE and Prem in the next two weeks (after its delivered )
Till then those that have contacted about that are considered on hold.
If the mod fits and looks right I will post pictures of it on my LE asap.

#7 8 years ago

Amazing mod! I would be all over this if I owned a mustang. Hooked does it again!

2 months later
#8 8 years ago

Noted I am making these on demand now. Turn around time is 1 week and there is a "send me your dash to mod option".
Normal orders on Hookedonpinball.com

5 months later
#9 8 years ago

I have a spare that will be built this weekend if anyone is interested.

#10 8 years ago

Cool, I like what you have done with it. I picked up one of the dashboards from Hobby Lobby for $35 with their coupon. Nice mod.

http://www.hobbylobby.com/Home-Decor-Frames/Decorative-Accessories/Table-Clocks/1965-Mustang-Desktop-Sound-Clock-Thermometer-Hygrometer/p/140485

DashBoard_(resized).jpgDashBoard_(resized).jpg

#11 8 years ago

That was a good deal, they do kind of jam you on shipping and my three local stores were out. I gut them an make them functional along with adding lighting and each comes with a mounting platform. There are early runs and second runs with different little signs on the front. That one pictured is a second run. I still can mod your clock if someone is interested. Turn around time is two weeks.

#12 8 years ago

Wow, this is a very cool mod. I somehow missed this 7 months ago. Nice work Hooked! Unfortunately, I don't have a Mustang, but if I did, I'd want one of these.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

That was a good deal, they do kind of jam you on shipping and my three local stores were out. I gut them an make them functional along with adding lighting and each comes with a mounting platform. There are early runs and second runs with different little signs on the front. That one pictured is a second run. I still can mod your clock if someone is interested. Turn around time is two weeks.

Yeah, you do a great job, very nice and professional looking.

1 week later
#14 8 years ago

Just got 4 more in to mod...if interested I'll be building out orders this weekend.
Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mustang-dash-mod-pro-available-hookedonpinballcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.