Untitled2.png
Untitled.png
roush.png
cobra 2.png
cobra.png
blue stang.png
Mustang, Lori & Me 1989 at Bills.jpg
image-116.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tullster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 9 years ago

I think I got it too. 50MB on a thumb drive for breakfast! If I install it now, I might be up all night!!

I'll report on it in the morning....

#49 9 years ago

Ok, Just had 1.4 on my Pro for breakfast!! A few quick observations...

- Mystery car is now there for sure, and tied into the bowl nicely.
- Burnout multiball puts the 180 shot to good use.
- The new voice prompts for when time is running out help a lot.
- Rally Race seems to need more shots to complete.
- The requests for the songs haven't changed and I was able to install my songs easily!

I think 5th & 6th Gear Multiball is fine and the risk/reward is just about right. Having to hit the targets behind the drop targets before the targets reset (causing you to try again) isn't as easy as it seems!

Now back to "testing" before the phone rings and life gets in the way!!

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Big +1 - I suppose the EB difficulty could be adjusted in the settings, but otherwise Stern should correct this on the next (fingers crossed) update.

Feature adjustment # 8. Changing it to 4 seems about right to me.

#94 9 years ago

I've been figuring it out in the past few days too, and been having a blast! Other things I've noticed are...
- Increased values in Drag Race mode must be part of the score balancing. I'm sure there are other scoring increases in spots, but this one really stands out. I've noticed it seems I'm getting higher scores.
- The Mystery Ford "progress toward drift" award is huge. It spots a mode. Not completely, but it starts a mode flashing making it easier to complete.
- New explosion type sounds has got me thinking I'm gonna have to upgrade the speakers!
- Haven't done the new Shift skill shot yet... I keep forgetting to go for it! Seems hard though, as getting a clean shot at the targets without hitting the spinner or something else seems impossible.
- And changing the extra ball lit after 4 modes does seem about right (for me).

1 week later
#146 9 years ago

In Tournament mode, each player earns their own letters towards Mustang Multiball and it starts at M for each game.

In "normal" mode, it builds as you go between players and carries over game to game.

#168 9 years ago

On the pro Mustang letter collection...

I haven't totally figured it out, but it seems you collect a letter the first time you land in the scoop. After you get the first letter, you need to complete something before it's enabled again. Also, it doesn't seem to award a letter during modes or multiball. There's no real indication that it's lit, but that's sort of the cool mystery about it and makes hitting the scoop when not much else is going on a reward. I wonder if you can collect letters on the premium this way too. I think on the premium, hit the "A" drop when the letter is rotated over it?

My favorite strategy lately is trying to complete Cruisn' mode. Work the shots & drops. Wait to start multiball until the 3rd wave when the shot is moving.

Also, on the light extra ball setting, it's adjustable to light when "X" mode is lit -or- light after "X" mode is completed. Having it set to after the 4th mode is completed, seems to work well.

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Mustang letters on the Pro, AFAIK..... shoot the left ramp to light the scoop for a letter. Shooting the scoop awards the next letter, which is displayed on the DMD, Spell the word Mustang and the large white insert flashes at the scoop to let you know Mustang MB is ready to start.

I'll have to check that out. For a fairly simple game, there's still a few things I haven't figured out!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tullster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mustang-code-140-released?tu=tullster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.