safecracker_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20160228_231312_resized_(resized).jpg
20160119_133915_resized_(resized).jpg
wolf_(resized).jpg
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Get those pins ready game vault!

#52 8 years ago

I arrived at Game Vault last night. Met up with Dave who is a very stand up guy. Lots of work went into preparation for this
location. Lots of pinball machines and video games set up meticulously. Vault is very cool. So many games to list. It's like being in
a candy store. The location is key. Parking garage around the corner. Lots of places to eat and drink. Definitely worth the trip.
Lighting is being finished up and some more decor is coming. Wishing lots of luck. I'll be back many times over.

#53 8 years ago

Congratulations guys, I am originally from NJ and will be stopping in when I visit family there. We opened Lyons Classic Pinball in Colorado 13years ago this month. It has been a lot of work but also has been a blast. The people we have met and become friends with and folks from around the globe appreciating what we do. Good luck, and see you soon!

2 weeks later
#54 8 years ago

I was able to visit (From NH!) over the weekend and drop off some materials for Pintastic New England. Very cool and classy place that seems to arouse curiosity among the pinball-unaware public.

Transit-depedent pinballers take note: this place is within walking distance of the NJ Transit Morristown commuter train station.
.................David Marston

2 months later
#55 7 years ago

I stopped by this past weekend and was thoroughly impressed! Games are in great shape, staff very friendly and as dmrston mentioned its a classy place. Definitely worth stopping if your in the area.

1 month later
#56 7 years ago

David is one of my good friends and every day is a long night for him keeping this place perfect and it shows. Just the last month I've been there twice after closing helping out with repairs to keep the games in tip top shape. No rest until the machines are ready for the next day and playing great.

Here are some more recent pictures. Lighting issues have definitely been "fixed". Projectors for high scores and movies now up on the big bank walls as well. 80's music all day every day.

I just posted pinball for now but don't forget there's around 70~ arcade machines in there too! Everything not only works but is in top notch shape! Love spending nights at this place. Very immersive.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 month later
#57 7 years ago

Bumping this up for my friend David! I wish Pinside would discover this more, it's pinball heaven!

We even got his first EM going and out in the row. Love spending nights here!

(Lighting has been changed and is now very arcade-y, especially at night! Cool to just even look around in.)

12967903_695506560552216_4828714177903849083_o (1) (resized).jpg12967903_695506560552216_4828714177903849083_o (1) (resized).jpg

#58 7 years ago

It is a great place with a fun atmosphere. I am taking my son there for his 11-year birthday party soon and he can't wait

2 years later
#59 5 years ago

I've been to the Game Vault a number of times and I've had a blast each time. My friends have as well. Dave is one of the nicest guys I've met and I'm glad to see him succeeding in making the GV an awesome place. He makes sure all of his games, especially the pins, are extremely well maintained on a constant basis and that's got to be truly exhausting.

#60 5 years ago

I have been to the vault many times over the past 2 years and even had my son’s 7th birthday party there. Best arcade and pinball joint in NJ! Every game is immaculate. I shit you not. (Pardon my French.)

#61 5 years ago

Where the hell have I been?! I’m just finding this now. Gotta go check it out!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-morristown-game-vault/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.