Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Skypilot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

STONEHEDGE FLYER.jpg
    282488-i.jpg

#1 9 years ago

We're going to be running a monthly tournament at Stonehedge bowling center on the first Tuesday of each month. It will be a knockout style tournament with a $5 buy in. All proceeds will be paid out to the victors!

If you haven't been to Stonehedge yet, it is a great location for playing pinball featuring a ton of machines including Walking Dead and a full bar.

The first event will be held on Jan 6th. Registration from 5-6:45 with the first plunge right at 7pm.

Come on out, have a few beers and have some fun playing pinball!

282488-i.jpg282488-i.jpg

http://www.stonehedgeakron.com/

#2 9 years ago

Sounds fun. This may give me an excuse to head down there once in a while since I can't do the drive every week for league play. Are these going to be for points or just cash?

#3 9 years ago

Sure I have no problem taking your money Q and getting some back from Marvin too.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from sleethering:

Sounds fun. This may give me an excuse to head down there once in a while since I can't do the drive every week for league play. Are these going to be for points or just cash?

Looking forward to seeing you there. We're not going to make the cutoff for IFPA points for the first event since it's less than 30 days out in the future.

Marvin is actually planning an invitational tournament for Jan 2016 featuring some bigger prizes limited to 20 qualified players. You can qualify by earning Stonehedge Championship Points (SCP) which are gained by participating in the monthly knockout tournaments or at any of the league meet ups. Additional SCPs will be issued to players depending on how you finish each event.

Quoted from mwiz:

Sure I have no problem taking your money Q and getting some back from Marvin too.

Bring it punk!! I've missed wailing on you

#5 9 years ago

I will be good to see you wiz, but bring you money and get ready for class to begin!!

#6 9 years ago

Wish I was closer.

#7 9 years ago

BOOM
    STONEHEDGE FLYER.jpgSTONEHEDGE FLYER.jpg

#8 9 years ago

That flyer looks awesome!

1 week later
    #9 9 years ago

Jim I can pick you up

#10 9 years ago

Thanks for the ride bump

#11 9 years ago

First knockout tournament tomorrow at Stonehedge 7pm

#12 9 years ago

oh man! Hope you're not using that nice time machine pin in your tourney!!

#14 9 years ago

Bump for tonight being the night! If you've got some time, please stop out and fight the winter blues. It should be a good time.

#15 9 years ago

Can someone pick me up I don't like driving in the snow

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

You playing tonight??\

#17 9 years ago

Dam man, just remembered this started today. Awesome flyer guys!

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Jim I can pick you up

What about me?

Quoted from BowlingJim:

Thanks for the ride bump

I call shotgun

Quoted from BowlingJim:

Puss

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-monthly-tournament-at-stonehedge-family-enertainment-akron-oh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.