IMG_MSB_00 (resized).jpeg
IMG_MGC_7 (resized).jpeg
IMG_MGC_6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_MGC_5 (resized).jpeg
IMG_MGC_4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_MGC_3 (resized).jpeg
IMG_MGC_2 (resized).jpeg

#1 12 days ago

Here is a small preview of the 2 new mods that will be available to order from me soon.
The SpeederBike MOD will only be available in a limited edition. All hand-painted and top quality - as you might
know from my Guns N Roses Stage Kit.
Have a look here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-jjp-guns-n-roses-le-ce-ultimate-stage-upgrade-kit

ITEM DESCRIPTION
SpeederBike: The SpeederBike was designed by Herbert aka Fine_Engineer and lovingly hand-painted by me.
The bracket and LED lighting was designed by me in such a way that it is very easy to assemble - and it is practically invisible.

GravCharge FlasherCaps: It is a set for all 4 flasher. These are simply pushed over the flasher - done.
The flasher were also hand-painted and look really metallic. For all pinball models: Pro, Premium and LE

PRICES
The GravCharge Set (4 flasher caps including backboard flasher costs 99 € and the SpeederBike cost 289 €.
Plus shipping costs from Germany. If you take both mods, you get a € 30 discount - limited in time.

The SpeederBike-Mod is limited - the background is the cost and effort of production. I have a pre-order list for this.
So don't wait that long

CONTACT
You are welcome to send me a personal message if you would like one or both of the MODs.
Important: I need the following data from you: Name, address, country, phone and email

VIDEO

PICTURES
done
IMG_MGC_1 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_2 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_3 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_4 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_5 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_6 (resized).jpegIMG_MGC_7 (resized).jpegIMG_MSB_00 (resized).jpegIMG_MSB_01 (resized).jpegIMG_MSB_02 (resized).jpegIMG_MSB_03 (resized).jpegIMG_MSB_04 (resized).jpegIMG_MSB_05 (resized).jpegIMG_MSB_06 (resized).jpegIMG_MSB_07 (resized).jpegIMG_MSB_08 (resized).jpeg

#2 12 days ago

Oh look what Sven's been up to!!
If only I had a Mandalorian.... Top notch mods, as usual. Nice job Sven!!

#3 12 days ago

What’s the size of the Mando on speeder bike? And is it 3D printed or moulded?

#4 12 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

What’s the size of the Mando on speeder bike? And is it 3D printed or moulded?

Mando should be about 11cm tall. The SpeederBike is partly a 3D print - very good quality.

#5 11 days ago

Removed

#6 11 days ago

Fun y I just made myself some of those Gravity Chargers Bike looks nice !

1 week later
#7 7 hours ago

The first three SpeederBike MODs are ready and available

IMG_2366 2 (resized).jpeg

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside