I recently joined the GnR owners club. After few days of gameplay it was pretty clear that this music pin (if any) needs a pinsound upgrade. So I purchased one.
After trying out few available sound mixes from pinsound community forum, I was a bit disappointed. Most of them had few gameplay songs replaced and that's about it. I was still hearing those low quality "Data East cartoonish SFX" ©. So it was time to do something about it.
Here's my own custom audio mix:
Currently on version 1.5
It's So Easy
Welcome To The Jungle
Sweet Child O' Mine
You Could Be Mine
Back Off Bitch
Right Next Door To Hell
- Missions music replaced.
- Multiball music replaced.
- Updated/Replaced sound effects.
- 5 Waiting for ball launch audio loops.
- 3 Ball drain music clips.
- Many SFX removed completely like slingshots and pop bumpers (I found some of them annoying and unnecessary).
+ Lots of other stuff.