Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-985.jpg
    image-249.jpg
    4070394586_b7f24435b1_z.jpg
    flag-c.jpg
    Hartman.gif
    R2-D2.jpg
    image-221.jpg
    image-25.jpg
    image-274.jpg
    image-793.jpg
    blondtall police sm.jpg
    grammar.jpg
    shark-tank-apps-2.jpg
    little-larry-sellers.jpg
    Is_This_Your_Homework_Larry-577.jpg
    image-546.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I once stayed at a Holiday Inn.
    Kim

Lmao

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

And large breasts.
    Kim

I'm all for mods with large breasts

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

First rule of online forums:
    If you really want to be a forum moderator, you probably shouldn't be allowed to be a forum moderator.

Ditto. Robin I'd almost suggest you probably know who you'd like to be one from your interactions on here. The mods like Blondetall and Tigerlaw probably know who might be good as they see so many posts from everyone. I wouldn't limit it it the requests you got. Feel free to ask whom you'd like.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Couldn't agree more.
    You'll get a thousand head cases who'd love having the "Mod Power". But the best people for moderators will be found amongst what you and your existing mods already know and have seen from fellow members.
    Some words to live by, when at all possible...Go by what people DO, not by what they SAY.
    A persons actions speak far louder than his words ever will. So go by what you know and have seen of members already, not by what they will say about themselves in an e-mail. Good luck.

Well put too. As mentioned above by someone - it is a thankless job. I'm an OP on a minecraft server and you really get a lot people whinning and wanting to be OPs lol. It is the equivilant to a MOD on a forum essentially.

#158 9 years ago

Guys the true defense against that guy is to completely ignore him. Act like his posts aren't even there. He derives power from the responses. Sadly even this one most likely.

#164 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

This is no more than a little boy who wet's his pants and lives in his mommas basement with nothing better to do.
    Shew fly don't bother me...

He is probably the guy that posted the craigslist pinball instructional classes a few years ago. Didn't he offer free shasta or something after you learned his patented breathing techniques?

#179 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

There! Do I pass the audition?

4070394586_b7f24435b1_z.jpg 73 KB

I guess we're back to the mods needing big breasts again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingnine.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-moderators-wanted?tu=kingnine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.