Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-985.jpg
    image-249.jpg
    4070394586_b7f24435b1_z.jpg
    flag-c.jpg
    Hartman.gif
    R2-D2.jpg
    image-221.jpg
    image-25.jpg
    image-274.jpg
    image-793.jpg
    blondtall police sm.jpg
    grammar.jpg
    shark-tank-apps-2.jpg
    little-larry-sellers.jpg
    Is_This_Your_Homework_Larry-577.jpg
    image-546.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#120 9 years ago

Darn, I just missed the application deadline.......wonder what odds Vegas would have posted for HOP being elected as pinside moderator.....I was thinking probably even money......at worse 3-2.

Good luck to the winning candidate (s) I am sure they will do a great job. I am sure Robin will make some great choices and I just made it a little easier for the winning candidate (s) by missing the application deadline by taking so much time off....there is always next year....hey, Obama got elected so anything can happen !!!

Post edited by moderator: Violation : No politics on Pinside please

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Politics, please ban member.
    See how great a moderator I would be.

Yes, if I can't get the job you would be the obvious next best choice.......you always keep your opinions to yourself and never ever "walk the fine line of pinside rules".....my vote goes to you since I can't vote for myself since I missed the deadline (we all know I would have voted for myself....LOL).

Centerflank for pinside moderator !!!!

#136 9 years ago
    Quoted from RedWingz:

You are calling me a jackass? Coming from a brainwashed member of a Cult who prays every day to a God that does not exist! Hilarious.
    Go read a science book! Maybe you will learn something!
    Blondetall, how am i a stalker? For replying to 3 of your posts? You seriously need a shrink!!!
    You love getting your ass licked by all the guys who are trying to score brownie points with you!!
    You take this mod job very very serious! Its a full time job to you! What does your husband do, while your working your shift? Paint his toenails???
    So you reported me to authorities for trolling a pinball forum? Good luck with that honey.lol

Nice knowing you Redwings.....adios amigo.....as they say in baseball "you are outta here".....LOL !!! Sure your name isn't FLAVOURS as he was retired a day or two ago.....

Somethings you can't do on here and you crossed the line "big time".....blondetall is a very good moderator and nice
    person to boot.....

#142 9 years ago

Called that one right....Redwingz is retired....that was record time !!!! That guy was "not playing with a full deck" and that is putting it nicely.....LOL !!!

#143 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Red bones, you and all your friends can come at me....I LOVE IT!!!
    I will chew you up and spit you out like the garbage you are.
    Trust me...YOU CAN"T HANDLE ME!!!
    I will embarrass you in front of everyone on this site.

Pin....save your breath he is TOAST and "outta here" in record time.......

#145 9 years ago

Wonder if Redwingz put in an application for moderator......maybe he doesn't take rejection very well.....

#152 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Can't help it bro. I won't stand by and let people bully the great people here on Pinside. ESPECIALLY a young lady.
    What cowards!

Well Pin I will sleep much better tonight knowing that pinside has its own superhero to defend those in need......

Can't believe I have missed all this action the last few months....first day back and WOW this place is rocking. We have a little of everything going on here today.

It is good I turned over a new leaf and am behaving myself as it was either that or take up martial arts....LOL !!!! Sorry couldn't resist......

Pinside is slowly becoming the WWF.....where is HULK HOGAN !!!!

#159 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I think we've found our new moderator.

flag-c.jpg 40 KB

I second that one.......we have found our man !!!! PIN FOR MODERATOR........if you get out of line he comes personally and beats the crap out of you !!!! Little harsher punishment then a simple "ban vote" so I say PIN IS OUR MAN !!!! Now if only CLINT EASTWOOD would join pinside we would have the dynamic duo.....good ole CLINT "MAKE MY DAY"....him and Pin would have this site cleaned up in days.....

#165 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Not them, unless they reroute their IPs internationally. I havent heard from them since Robin took action.
    This is the one guy originally known as Nixxy who broke in one day and banned me. He's had about 20 accounts locked now. Starts multiple ones, puts in a fake profile sometimes, usually claims NY and NJ or no location, I think Hawaii once. Has gone off on both me and Sealclubber now. When he gets banned he just opens another account he has ready/waiting and continues the rampage. But since he cant keep his mouth shut and always outs himself (usually by going after me) we just let him be until he goes off the deep end and confesses, so that we get the confession for records and reporting. Its entertaining to watch all the new account names being created right after he gets banned. But now he's PMing other people and threatening them, so if anyone heard from Nixxy in any form, please start a moderator feedback thread with that information so we have it also.
    And you people and volunteering yourselves for this abuse? Lol.

Well the guy is arrogant but he isn't stupid to be able to hack in and ban you. Sure that wasn't easy to do so this guy or gal is a smart lunatic which makes him more problematic. NOT GOOD FOR PINSIDE....hopefully, Robin can do something as this guy probably isn't going to stop anytime soon and if he hacked in once he can probably hack in again...

He probably has a major crush on you is my best guess......you probably rejected him so he is upset.......LOL. I just say we send PINFIDEL his way and have him break his fingers which should slow him down for a few months...LOL !!! Will be hard for him to hack in by having to type using a pencil held in his mouth.....sometimes we have to use extraordinary measures to put a stop to the psychos on here.....time to start a pinside MAFIA !!!

#168 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

I joined Pinside just after or at the tail end of what these people did to BT, Wahchintonka and others were being seriously harassed. It's just totally uncalled for, especially when you're talking about nice people like them. As I got to know a bunch of those people and searched, found and read some of the down right nasty things that were said, I really felt bad that I wasn't there to help stand up to the bullying. If I ever see anyone wrongfully bullying my friends, I'm diving right in.
    I mean, I've had issues with a few people myself, but I would NEVER disrespect anyone like these individuals did.
    Me, I'd rather say sorry, make up and be friends. And that's what I've done. But with this guy, he thrives off this stuff. I'm just gonna put him over my knee and spank him like his daddy never did. That's why he's like the way he is. I'll spank him till he calls ME daddy.

PIN.....watch out you might get some women sending you PM's with all this spanking talk......LOL !!! Be careful !!! Second thought if the demand is too much for you to handle send a few my way.....

#175 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Been there, done that. Those days are behind me now. But I and my wife have several family members who are..."Friends of ours". Not joking.

Pin it can be like the movie GRUDGE MATCH (stallone and Deniro).....we can get a bunch of us old timers and start the pinside mafia....LOL....kinda like that song "as good as I once was" (or something like that....LOL).

We can form little groups and cover the whole pinside terrain.......ban votes just don't seem to work as good as breaking a few bones....LOL !!!! Maybe Robin can rewrite the rules and the penalties for breaking the rules......

This is why I could never be in charge of a FORUM.......

Well lets just wait for this guy to return......I am sure he is like Arnold and he is thinking "I'LL BE BACK".....LOL.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-moderators-wanted?tu=houseofpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.