Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-985.jpg
    image-249.jpg
    4070394586_b7f24435b1_z.jpg
    flag-c.jpg
    Hartman.gif
    R2-D2.jpg
    image-221.jpg
    image-25.jpg
    image-274.jpg
    image-793.jpg
    blondtall police sm.jpg
    grammar.jpg
    shark-tank-apps-2.jpg
    little-larry-sellers.jpg
    Is_This_Your_Homework_Larry-577.jpg
    image-546.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

applied, makes sense when you guys are asleep we are awake and visa versa

Moderators are not allowed to sleep. You must be here 24/7.

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

I have not yet reacted to any application (busy with work) but will as soon as I get a chance.***

Quoted from pezpunk:

i'm pretty sure this is just a way to get the unwashed rabble -- pardon me, i mean "prospective moderators" -- on their best behavior for as long the "application review" process can be plausibly drawn out. Brilliant, Robin!

***Estimated time for reply is 9 months-ish. Do not try this at home. Batteries not included.

#69 9 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

I would apply, but I'm afraid my "moderator congrats party" thread would eclipse blondetall's..........

Hey now. There is no thread equal to my mod party thread. We had to close it down to protect the server from crashing and to keeping this forum alive.

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

can mods ban each other?

Not anymore. We fixed that shortly after I was retired that one fun day.

#94 9 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleJack:

I heard a rumour about that day! You nearly had a full mental breakdown at the thought of your account being permanently gone!
    You begged for answers! Funny how pathetic people get when they lose there power! Only to get cocky again when it was restored!
    Isnt that right Blondetall!?

124564-i.jpg 16 KB

Quoted for posterity. All people interested in being a mod please take note that you get to deal with fun people like this.

Yes dear, I am sure you heard rumors because you started them. Only since you didnt know me at the time you made a fool out of yourself calling me a man. I already tracked your other account and was just waiting for this one to show up too. Despite telling Robin you would stay away, you just keep showing up, and we just keep sending proof to the authorities. You're like a serial killer who just cant shut up and has to out himself and brag about it.

#95 9 years ago

Also, that pic isnt even of me, but good to know you are stalking all my posts. I will be sure to add that information to the reports.

#111 9 years ago

Hey Pinfidel... see pics below.

Ted, my neck hurts just looking at that. Lol.

image-274.jpgimage-274.jpg image-793.jpgimage-793.jpg image-25.jpgimage-25.jpg image-221.jpgimage-221.jpg
    #115 9 years ago

Yup, my previous phone was the R2 special run Andriod, so hubby decked out my iPhone for me. R2 is my fav.

#135 9 years ago
    Quoted from RedWingz:

You are calling me a jackass? Coming from a brainwashed member of a Cult who prays every day to a God that does not exist! Hilarious.
    Go read a science book! Maybe you will learn something!
    Blondetall, how am i a stalker? For replying to 3 of your posts? You seriously need a shrink!!!
    You love getting your ass licked by all the guys who are trying to score brownie points with you!!
    You take this mod job very very serious! Its a full time job to you! What does your husband do, while your working your shift? Paint his toenails???
    So you reported me to authorities for trolling a pinball forum? Good luck with that honey.lol

Quoted.

Yes, your IP addresses and all your little confessions about how you hacked in are being reported. Why do you think we let you stick around each time until you get cocky and admit who you are?

And we're way beyond 3 replies to me. Anyone willing to go through that many screen names just to come back and say something to me, look through all my past posts for photos of me, and/or start a threat thread dedicated to me must be a little obsessed.

#157 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

There was that guy with the overpriced pins that got upset with the moderation and cussed out Blondetall. He seemed to be nutty enough to go to these extremes with a vendetta.

Not them, unless they reroute their IPs internationally. I havent heard from them since Robin took action.

This is the one guy originally known as Nixxy who broke in one day and banned me for being mean to him, along with a few others. Then started all these fun stories/rumors about my wife, which was pretty funny for awhile considering. He's had about 20 accounts locked now. Starts multiple ones, puts in a fake profile sometimes, usually claims NY and NJ or no location, I think Hawaii once. Has gone off on both me and Sealclubber now. You'll know him by his hate for women, religion, moderators in general, etc. Basically see Flavours post here on page 1 for a list. When he gets banned he just opens another account he has ready/waiting and continues the rampage. But since he cant keep his mouth shut and always outs himself (usually by going after me) we just let him be until he goes off the deep end and confesses, so that we get the confession for records and reporting. Its entertaining to watch all the new account names being created right after he gets banned. But now he's PMing other people and threatening them, so if anyone heard from Nixxy in any form, please start a moderator feedback thread with that information so we have it also.

And you people and volunteering yourselves for this abuse? Lol.

#171 9 years ago

He didnt 'hack' as much as guess a password.

Guys, I gave the info above to empower you to know what is going on, and if you see a potential troll thread or get a weird PM, please just report it instead of responding so we can investigate and add it to the reports. He just wants attention, so if we stop feeding the trolls maybe life will be easier for all of us. Either way, I'm done with the craziness and wont be responding anymore. Night y'all, and thanks for the kind words. (You brown nosers!)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-moderators-wanted?tu=blondetall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.