Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-985.jpg
    image-249.jpg
    4070394586_b7f24435b1_z.jpg
    flag-c.jpg
    Hartman.gif
    R2-D2.jpg
    image-221.jpg
    image-25.jpg
    image-274.jpg
    image-793.jpg
    blondtall police sm.jpg
    grammar.jpg
    shark-tank-apps-2.jpg
    little-larry-sellers.jpg
    Is_This_Your_Homework_Larry-577.jpg
    image-546.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 183 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 9 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Perfect, I'm up with the baby all night anyhow.

Ooh, Pete would be a good choice, he doesnt even lash out at people that insult the huge amount of money he puts up to ship in containers to put them back into the homes of fine US collector/player types.....

Still waiting on that Frankenstein info.....

#152 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Can't help it bro. I won't stand by and let people bully the great people here on Pinside. ESPECIALLY a young lady.
    What cowards!

Well Pin I will sleep much better tonight knowing that pinside has its own superhero to defend those in need......

Can't believe I have missed all this action the last few months....first day back and WOW this place is rocking. We have a little of everything going on here today.

It is good I turned over a new leaf and am behaving myself as it was either that or take up martial arts....LOL !!!! Sorry couldn't resist......

Pinside is slowly becoming the WWF.....where is HULK HOGAN !!!!

#153 9 years ago

Chuckle of the NIGHT!!!

Here's what this no life loser PM'd to me along with my response back. This bozo needs some serious help and English book to learn proper spelling and use of the words Your and You're. What an ignorant puke of a person. Lord, help this small, small, miserable boy.

Who are you calling a stupid Jackass? I think your a hypocrite

You are a member of a cult! Your a religious nutcase who prays to something that does not exist! Go read a science book, and learn something!

Jesus died for rock and roll! Not your sins!

Its a Cult! Deal with it!

Pinfidel

Wed July 2nd 2014 11:10pm EDT

LOLOL I'll be praying for you my friend. You truly need it.

In the meantime, grow up and class up. Is that the way your momma raised you to talk to girls? I highly doubt it, Make your momma proud and be a real man. Real men are good to people especially women. How would you like and how would you react if someone spoke to your mom, wife or sister the way you did to BT? Yeah...I thought so.

#154 9 years ago

Sleep well HOP. I got your back!

#155 9 years ago

I think we've found our new moderator.flag-c.jpgflag-c.jpg

#156 9 years ago

Funny...the search for new Moderators Thread should be Locked....

#157 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

There was that guy with the overpriced pins that got upset with the moderation and cussed out Blondetall. He seemed to be nutty enough to go to these extremes with a vendetta.

Not them, unless they reroute their IPs internationally. I havent heard from them since Robin took action.

This is the one guy originally known as Nixxy who broke in one day and banned me for being mean to him, along with a few others. Then started all these fun stories/rumors about my wife, which was pretty funny for awhile considering. He's had about 20 accounts locked now. Starts multiple ones, puts in a fake profile sometimes, usually claims NY and NJ or no location, I think Hawaii once. Has gone off on both me and Sealclubber now. You'll know him by his hate for women, religion, moderators in general, etc. Basically see Flavours post here on page 1 for a list. When he gets banned he just opens another account he has ready/waiting and continues the rampage. But since he cant keep his mouth shut and always outs himself (usually by going after me) we just let him be until he goes off the deep end and confesses, so that we get the confession for records and reporting. Its entertaining to watch all the new account names being created right after he gets banned. But now he's PMing other people and threatening them, so if anyone heard from Nixxy in any form, please start a moderator feedback thread with that information so we have it also.

And you people and volunteering yourselves for this abuse? Lol.

#158 9 years ago

Guys the true defense against that guy is to completely ignore him. Act like his posts aren't even there. He derives power from the responses. Sadly even this one most likely.

#159 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I think we've found our new moderator.

flag-c.jpg 40 KB

I second that one.......we have found our man !!!! PIN FOR MODERATOR........if you get out of line he comes personally and beats the crap out of you !!!! Little harsher punishment then a simple "ban vote" so I say PIN IS OUR MAN !!!! Now if only CLINT EASTWOOD would join pinside we would have the dynamic duo.....good ole CLINT "MAKE MY DAY"....him and Pin would have this site cleaned up in days.....

#160 9 years ago

This is no more than a little boy who wet's his pants and lives in his mommas basement with nothing better to do.

Shew fly don't bother me...

#161 9 years ago

hey mods... fix my double post.

derp

#162 9 years ago

LOL! YOu guys are cracking me up, but as Mike Meyers and Dana Carvey would say...I'm not worthy!

#163 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

I'm not worthy!

Yeah. We know you just get a little fired up around the Fourth of July.

#164 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

This is no more than a little boy who wet's his pants and lives in his mommas basement with nothing better to do.
    Shew fly don't bother me...

He is probably the guy that posted the craigslist pinball instructional classes a few years ago. Didn't he offer free shasta or something after you learned his patented breathing techniques?

#165 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Not them, unless they reroute their IPs internationally. I havent heard from them since Robin took action.
    This is the one guy originally known as Nixxy who broke in one day and banned me. He's had about 20 accounts locked now. Starts multiple ones, puts in a fake profile sometimes, usually claims NY and NJ or no location, I think Hawaii once. Has gone off on both me and Sealclubber now. When he gets banned he just opens another account he has ready/waiting and continues the rampage. But since he cant keep his mouth shut and always outs himself (usually by going after me) we just let him be until he goes off the deep end and confesses, so that we get the confession for records and reporting. Its entertaining to watch all the new account names being created right after he gets banned. But now he's PMing other people and threatening them, so if anyone heard from Nixxy in any form, please start a moderator feedback thread with that information so we have it also.
    And you people and volunteering yourselves for this abuse? Lol.

Well the guy is arrogant but he isn't stupid to be able to hack in and ban you. Sure that wasn't easy to do so this guy or gal is a smart lunatic which makes him more problematic. NOT GOOD FOR PINSIDE....hopefully, Robin can do something as this guy probably isn't going to stop anytime soon and if he hacked in once he can probably hack in again...

He probably has a major crush on you is my best guess......you probably rejected him so he is upset.......LOL. I just say we send PINFIDEL his way and have him break his fingers which should slow him down for a few months...LOL !!! Will be hard for him to hack in by having to type using a pencil held in his mouth.....sometimes we have to use extraordinary measures to put a stop to the psychos on here.....time to start a pinside MAFIA !!!

#166 9 years ago

I joined Pinside just after or at the tail end of what these people did to BT, Wahchintonka and others were being seriously harassed. It's just totally uncalled for, especially when you're talking about nice people like them. As I got to know a bunch of those people and searched, found and read some of the down right nasty things that were said, I really felt bad that I wasn't there to help stand up to the bullying. If I ever see anyone wrongfully bullying my friends, I'm diving right in.

I mean, I've had issues with a few people myself, but I would NEVER disrespect anyone like these individuals did.

Me, I'd rather say sorry, make up and be friends. And that's what I've done. But with this guy, he thrives off this stuff. I'm just gonna put him over my knee and spank him like his daddy never did. That's why he's like the way he is. I'll spank him till he calls ME daddy.

#167 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Yeah. We know you just get a little fired up around the Fourth of July.

EVERY day is like the 4th of July!

Bang...Bamm...BOOM!!!

#168 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

I joined Pinside just after or at the tail end of what these people did to BT, Wahchintonka and others were being seriously harassed. It's just totally uncalled for, especially when you're talking about nice people like them. As I got to know a bunch of those people and searched, found and read some of the down right nasty things that were said, I really felt bad that I wasn't there to help stand up to the bullying. If I ever see anyone wrongfully bullying my friends, I'm diving right in.
    I mean, I've had issues with a few people myself, but I would NEVER disrespect anyone like these individuals did.
    Me, I'd rather say sorry, make up and be friends. And that's what I've done. But with this guy, he thrives off this stuff. I'm just gonna put him over my knee and spank him like his daddy never did. That's why he's like the way he is. I'll spank him till he calls ME daddy.

PIN.....watch out you might get some women sending you PM's with all this spanking talk......LOL !!! Be careful !!! Second thought if the demand is too much for you to handle send a few my way.....

#169 9 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

the search for new Moderators Thread should be Locked....

Party pooper.

#170 9 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

send PINFIDEL his way and have him break his fingers which should slow him down for a few months...LOL !!! Will be hard for him to hack in by having to type using a pencil held in his mouth.....sometimes we have to use extraordinary measures to put a stop to the psychos on here.....time to start a pinside MAFIA !!!

Been there, done that. Those days are behind me now. But I and my wife have several family members who are..."Friends of ours". Not joking.

#171 9 years ago

He didnt 'hack' as much as guess a password.

Guys, I gave the info above to empower you to know what is going on, and if you see a potential troll thread or get a weird PM, please just report it instead of responding so we can investigate and add it to the reports. He just wants attention, so if we stop feeding the trolls maybe life will be easier for all of us. Either way, I'm done with the craziness and wont be responding anymore. Night y'all, and thanks for the kind words. (You brown nosers!)

#172 9 years ago

ok, you're all "Off Topic"

...and according to someone on this thread who wants to be a moderator, you should all be reported & temporarily banned from pinside

...just saying...

#173 9 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

PIN.....watch out you might get some women sending you PM's with all this spanking talk......LOL !!! Be careful !!! Second thought if the demand is too much for you to handle send a few my way.....

LOL Will do bro.

BTW, my wife works for large computer tech company. If she was into pinball and had time, SHE would be a great mod. She would be able to go into systems and hack through firewalls and search and find and nail down where this guys at. ( I call her Chloe sometimes for Chloe O'Brien on 24) Especially with the help of some of here fellow workers. Some of these guys could work for the government.

#174 9 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

hey mods... fix my double post.

There! Do I pass the audition?
    4070394586_b7f24435b1_z.jpg4070394586_b7f24435b1_z.jpg

#175 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Been there, done that. Those days are behind me now. But I and my wife have several family members who are..."Friends of ours". Not joking.

Pin it can be like the movie GRUDGE MATCH (stallone and Deniro).....we can get a bunch of us old timers and start the pinside mafia....LOL....kinda like that song "as good as I once was" (or something like that....LOL).

We can form little groups and cover the whole pinside terrain.......ban votes just don't seem to work as good as breaking a few bones....LOL !!!! Maybe Robin can rewrite the rules and the penalties for breaking the rules......

This is why I could never be in charge of a FORUM.......

Well lets just wait for this guy to return......I am sure he is like Arnold and he is thinking "I'LL BE BACK".....LOL.

#176 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

(You brown nosers!)

LMAO!

#177 9 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

Pin it can be like the movie GRUDGE MATCH (stallone and Deniro).....we can get a bunch of us old timers and start the pinside mafia....LOL....kinda like that song "as good as I once was" (or something like that....LOL).
    We can form little groups and cover the whole pinside terrain.......ban votes just don't seem to work as good as breaking a few bones....LOL !!!! Maybe Robin can rewrite the rules and the penalties for breaking the rules......
    This is why I could never be in charge of a FORUM.......
    Well lets just wait for this guy to return......I am sure he is like Arnold and he is thinking "I'LL BE BACK".....LOL.

Thanks HOP. Woke the wife up from laughing so hard. You got her pissed at me now. Thanks. LOL

My saying has been...The older I get, the greater I was.

#178 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You got my "Double Vote".

#179 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

4070394586_b7f24435b1_z.jpg 73 KB

I guess we're back to the mods needing big breasts again.

#180 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

OK, then how about rotordave for screen door repairman?

The less said about screen doors the better ....

image-985.jpgimage-985.jpg

image-249.jpgimage-249.jpg

#181 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Party pooper.

#182 9 years ago

Twister sure looks nice.

#183 9 years ago

I'm closing this thread now, to make sure this message is read:
    Please stop sending in applications, I'm drowning!
    Thanks in advance, everyone who applied. I know what I'm gonna be doing this weekend

There are 183 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-moderators-wanted/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.