Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 183 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-985.jpg
    image-249.jpg
    4070394586_b7f24435b1_z.jpg
    flag-c.jpg
    Hartman.gif
    R2-D2.jpg
    image-221.jpg
    image-25.jpg
    image-274.jpg
    image-793.jpg
    blondtall police sm.jpg
    grammar.jpg
    shark-tank-apps-2.jpg
    little-larry-sellers.jpg
    Is_This_Your_Homework_Larry-577.jpg
    image-546.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 183 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 9 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Thanks for the nomination! I am humbled.

Unfortunately I don't think I can do the job ...

OK, then how about rotordave for screen door repairman?

#102 9 years ago

Obvious nomination: vid1900
    secondary nomination: o-din
    tertiary nomination: jayhawkai
    nubbly nomination: centerflank

Others to consider: jfh, LTG : )

#103 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

OK, then how about rotordave for screen door repairman?

#104 9 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

Obvious nomination: vid1900
    tertiary nomination: jayhawkai
    nubbly nomination: centerflank
    Others to consider: jfh, LTG : )

LTG would make a great mod. The others are terrible nominations! They'd have to censor themselves, robbing us of so much amusement!

Post edited by Erik: Learned new word "nubbly." CF will be flattered

#105 9 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

Nice! But who's going to moderate me!

#106 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

They will. But it appears that he will keep showing up with a different account.

Yep, next he will be registered as BigBoyThursday.

#107 9 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleJack:

I heard a rumour about that day! You nearly had a full mental breakdown at the thought of your account being permanently gone!
    You begged for answers! Funny how pathetic people get when they lose there power! Only to get cocky again when it was restored!
    Isnt that right Blondetall!?

You sound as goofy and daffy as your avatar looks.

PS-We're talking "Moderation" NOT "Inebriation" Which CLEARLY you are.

#108 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Also, that pic isnt even of me

...but I have one...

blondtall police sm.jpgblondtall police sm.jpg
    #109 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Quoted for posterity. All people interested in being a mod please take note that you get to deal with fun people like this.
    Yes dear, I am sure you heard rumors because you started them. Only since you didnt know me at the time you made a fool out of yourself calling me a man. I already tracked your other account and was just waiting for this one to show up too. Despite telling Robin you would stay away, you just keep showing up, and we just keep sending proof to the authorities. You're like a serial killer who just cant shut up and has to out himself and brag about it.

BWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! You just got OWNED Stupid-jack!!! Simpleton Jackas..

#110 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Nice! But who's going to moderate me!

We all will. I suggest an Invisible Fence Dog Collar activated by clicking on your avatar.

Kim

#111 9 years ago

Hey Pinfidel... see pics below.

Ted, my neck hurts just looking at that. Lol.

image-274.jpgimage-274.jpg image-793.jpgimage-793.jpg image-25.jpgimage-25.jpg image-221.jpgimage-221.jpg
    #112 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Yes...sorry, best I could do...

#113 9 years ago

Oh that is cool BT! Love the purple and the ring add is cool. Not to mention being 1 of only 25 signed by Trudeau. Nice grab!

#114 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Hey Pinfidel... see pics below.

I spy an R2 unit

#115 9 years ago

Yup, my previous phone was the R2 special run Andriod, so hubby decked out my iPhone for me. R2 is my fav.

#118 9 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

First rule of online forums:
    If you really want to be a forum moderator, you probably shouldn't be allowed to be a forum moderator.

Which is why I nominate you!

#119 9 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Which is why I nominate you!

Seconded!!

#120 9 years ago

Darn, I just missed the application deadline.......wonder what odds Vegas would have posted for HOP being elected as pinside moderator.....I was thinking probably even money......at worse 3-2.

Good luck to the winning candidate (s) I am sure they will do a great job. I am sure Robin will make some great choices and I just made it a little easier for the winning candidate (s) by missing the application deadline by taking so much time off....there is always next year....hey, Obama got elected so anything can happen !!!

Post edited by moderator: Violation : No politics on Pinside please

#121 9 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

there is always next year....hey, Obama got elected so anything can happen !!!

Aaaaand he's out.

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

Darn, I just missed the application deadline.......wonder what odds Vegas would have posted for HOP being elected as pinside moderator.....I was thinking probably even money......at worse 3-2.
    Good luck to the winning candidate (s) I am sure they will do a great job. I am sure Robin will make some great choices and I just made it a little easier for the winning candidate (s) by missing the application deadline by taking so much time off....there is always next year....hey, Obama got elected so anything can happen !!!

The salary is under $21K so I doubt you would have been interested anyway.

#123 9 years ago

One vote for CRAIG

#124 9 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

hey, Obama got elected so anything can happen !!!

Politics, please ban member.

See how great a moderator I would be.

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Politics, please ban member.
    See how great a moderator I would be.

Yes, if I can't get the job you would be the obvious next best choice.......you always keep your opinions to yourself and never ever "walk the fine line of pinside rules".....my vote goes to you since I can't vote for myself since I missed the deadline (we all know I would have voted for myself....LOL).

Centerflank for pinside moderator !!!!

#126 9 years ago

tamoore? Thirded! Especially if it involves free beer.

#127 9 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

One vote for CRAIG

Thanks, Zippy. I truly appreciate the nod, but I can't take on anything else this year. A year ago I might have, but I am just starting an overload at work and so am not going to be around here as often in the coming months. I have already cut back my time on Pinside pretty drastically. Anyway, thanks.

#128 9 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

you always keep your opinions to yourself and never ever "walk the fine line of pinside rules"

Agreed.

#129 9 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

Thanks, Zippy. I truly appreciate the nod, but I can't take on anything else this year. A year ago I might have, but I am just starting an overload at work and so am not going to be around here as often in the coming months. I have already cut back my time on Pinside pretty drastically. Anyway, thanks.

You have always come across as a voice of reason among the pinsanity. Maybe next time. I wouldn't work out, would have to throw boobs pics at all offenders.

#130 9 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

I wouldn't work out, would have to throw boobs pics at all offenders.

I nominate Zippydapinhead.

#131 9 years ago

Ha!

#132 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

BWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! You just got OWNED Stupid-jack!!! Simpleton Jackas..

You are calling me a jackass? Coming from a brainwashed member of a Cult who prays every day to a God that does not exist! Hilarious.

Go read a science book! Maybe you will learn something!

Blondetall, how am i a stalker? For replying to 3 of your posts? You seriously need a shrink!!!

You love getting your ass licked by all the guys who are trying to score brownie points with you!!

You take this mod job very very serious! Its a full time job to you! What does your husband do, while your working your shift? Paint his toenails???

So you reported me to authorities for trolling a pinball forum? Good luck with that honey.lol

#133 9 years ago
    Quoted from RedWingz:

So you reported me to authorities for trolling a pinball forum?

You are sad.

#134 9 years ago

On RGP they've been wondering what ever happened to FF. I guess we know where he spends his time now ...

#135 9 years ago
    Quoted from RedWingz:

You are calling me a jackass? Coming from a brainwashed member of a Cult who prays every day to a God that does not exist! Hilarious.
    Blondetall, how am i a stalker? For replying to 3 of your posts? You seriously need a shrink!!!
    You love getting your ass licked by all the guys who are trying to score brownie points with you!!
    You take this mod job very very serious! Its a full time job to you! What does your husband do, while your working your shift? Paint his toenails???
    So you reported me to authorities for trolling a pinball forum? Good luck with that honey.lol

Quoted.

Yes, your IP addresses and all your little confessions about how you hacked in are being reported. Why do you think we let you stick around each time until you get cocky and admit who you are?

And we're way beyond 3 replies to me. Anyone willing to go through that many screen names just to come back and say something to me, look through all my past posts for photos of me, and/or start a threat thread dedicated to me must be a little obsessed.

#136 9 years ago
    Quoted from RedWingz:

Nice knowing you Redwings.....adios amigo.....as they say in baseball "you are outta here".....LOL !!! Sure your name isn't FLAVOURS as he was retired a day or two ago.....

Somethings you can't do on here and you crossed the line "big time".....blondetall is a very good moderator and nice
    person to boot.....

#137 9 years ago
    Quoted from RedWingz:

What is your major malfunction numbnuts!!!??? LOLOL

#138 9 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

On RGP they've been wondering what ever happened to FF. I guess we know where he spends his time now ...

I disagree. This is a different flavor of weirdness than Frank had. Still, a butterfly net is definitely needed for this guy.

Kim

#139 9 years ago

Red bones, you and all your friends can come at me....I LOVE IT!!!

I will chew you up and spit you out like the garbage you are.

Trust me...YOU CAN"T HANDLE ME!!!

I will embarrass you in front of everyone on this site.

#140 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

What is your major malfunction numbnuts!!!??? LOLOL

Hartman.gifHartman.gif

#141 9 years ago

Makes you wish the poor guy's mother had paid more attention to him growing up, doesn't it?

Then again, can't really blame her.

#142 9 years ago

Called that one right....Redwingz is retired....that was record time !!!! That guy was "not playing with a full deck" and that is putting it nicely.....LOL !!!

#143 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Red bones, you and all your friends can come at me....I LOVE IT!!!
    I will chew you up and spit you out like the garbage you are.
    Trust me...YOU CAN"T HANDLE ME!!!
    I will embarrass you in front of everyone on this site.

Pin....save your breath he is TOAST and "outta here" in record time.......

#144 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I disagree. This is a different flavor of weirdness than Frank had. Still, a butterfly net is definitely needed for this guy.
    Kim

There was that guy with the overpriced pins that got upset with the moderation and cussed out Blondetall. He seemed to be nutty enough to go to these extremes with a vendetta.

#145 9 years ago

Wonder if Redwingz put in an application for moderator......maybe he doesn't take rejection very well.....

#146 9 years ago

I grew up on the inner city streets of Boston. You learn a LOT on the mean streets. Especially how to fight. NO ONE PICKS ON MY FRIENDS! No matter who! I challenge ANY AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LOW LIFE MISERABLE LOSERS TO LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE AND COME AT ME!!! I LOVE IT!!!

#147 9 years ago
    Quoted from houseofpin:

Pin....save your breath he is TOAST and "outta here" in record time.......

Can't help it bro. I won't stand by and let people bully the great people here on Pinside. ESPECIALLY a young lady.

What cowards!

#148 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Moderators are not allowed to sleep. You must be here 24/7.

Perfect, I'm up with the baby all night anyhow.

#149 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

I grew up on the inner city streets of Boston.

Now that does sound like a rough place. Especially if you were a Yankees fan.

#150 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

There was that guy with the overpriced pins that got upset with the moderation and cussed out Blondetall. He seemed to be nutty enough to go to these extremes with a vendetta.

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vCmu0IoZOQI?autoplay=1&rel=0

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/as-the-pinside-turns

There are 183 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-moderators-wanted/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.