7E983BC6-C31E-48C8-A6C6-5C8A7F9D4539 (resized).png
C21E73C1928420EFE49350C3977B93E1 (resized).jpg
158639739_3687172278045047_3030153382037794031_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20210308_193723671 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210308_193742522 (resized).jpg
C6FD8B51-55A2-472B-93DA-63658BBDA8FD (resized).jpeg
3AE1D9D9-F184-48A3-849A-9FF12CEC530B (resized).jpeg
million (resized).png
There are 801 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 17.
#501 3 years ago

Pm you to add me

#502 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Development on the next game is also well under way. We have test parts in and mounted and are working out software glitches. That announcement should be in the next 1-2 weeks after filming some test videos.

Happy New Year Jimmy

I hope that you got some well deserved time off from all your projects, you've certainly earned it! Congrats on making the TWIPY list - my votes are in

Just wondering how the next game mod is coming along - I assume when you release it you'll be creating a new thread but will drop a link in here for us to easily find it?

Cheers mate

#503 3 years ago
Quoted from chillme:

Jimmy, it's been around 8 weeks since I asked to be added to the list, I just realized that I never did get a PM from you. Just curious if I'm still on the list? No rush.
Thanks!!

Same, I’m about 3-4 weeks I think. I know you’re busy building and shipping so don’t want to bug, but at the same time this thing is so cool I do want to make sure I’m in the queue! Thank you!!

#504 3 years ago
Quoted from chillme:

Jimmy, it's been around 8 weeks since I asked to be added to the list, I just realized that I never did get a PM from you. Just curious if I'm still on the list? No rush.
Thanks!!

PM sent with latest production projections now!

Quoted from zr11990:

Are you going to put out anymore videos for this or is it finished. I would definitely buy more vids if offered

More modes are in the works, I'm just splitting time between getting these out the door, getting Theatre done as well as the next game. We're also looking for external video talent for paid work to spice things up!

PM sent

Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Same, I’m about 3-4 weeks I think. I know you’re busy building and shipping so don’t want to bug, but at the same time this thing is so cool I do want to make sure I’m in the queue! Thank you!!

PM sent

Quoted from Manny65:

Happy New Year Jimmy
I hope that you got some well deserved time off from all your projects, you've certainly earned it! Congrats on making the TWIPY list - my votes are in
Just wondering how the next game mod is coming along - I assume when you release it you'll be creating a new thread but will drop a link in here for us to easily find it?
Cheers mate

Hey man! Well its been crazy busy. New threads will definitely be made. I'm still waiting on LED PCBs for the Theatre of Magic mirror so I can get those out the door, just delayed.

Our other colleagues are indeed pushing the second game. Here's a not-so-sneak-peak of it running on our system, custom brackets, monitor included, and we even write MikeD himself a check on every unit we sell. It's a fully functional, upgraded and all-inclusive version of his great mod.

86p-bracket (resized).jpg86p-bracket (resized).jpg86p-monitor-assembly (resized).jpg86p-monitor-assembly (resized).jpg86p-multiballtest (resized).jpg86p-multiballtest (resized).jpg
#505 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Hey man! Well its been crazy busy. New threads will definitely be made. I'm still waiting on LED PCBs for the Theatre of Magic mirror so I can get those out the door, just delayed.
Our other colleagues are indeed pushing the second game. Here's a not-so-sneak-peak of it running on our system, custom brackets, monitor included, and we even write MikeD himself a check on every unit we sell. It's a fully functional, upgraded and all-inclusive version of his great mod.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I don't need to see any more. You can start your list now and sign me up for one

#507 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I don't need to see any more. You can start your list now and sign me up for one

Fuck yea me too

#508 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

More modes are in the works, I'm just splitting time between getting these out the door, getting Theatre done as well as the next game. We're also looking for external video talent for paid work to spice things up!

PM sent

PM sent

Our other colleagues are indeed pushing the second game. Here's a not-so-sneak-peak of it running on our system, custom brackets, monitor included, and we even write MikeD himself a check on every unit we sell. It's a fully functional, upgraded and all-inclusive version of his great mod.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Add me to the list!

#509 3 years ago

Please put me on the list for CFTBL.

Thanks!

#510 3 years ago

I Soooo need to be in that CFTBL list! Finally this mod will Actually see the light of day again.

#511 3 years ago

Wooo Jimmy looking slick mate! The creech mafia is going to go bananas over that MikeD v2 mod. Nice work!

#512 3 years ago

I'm down for the creech! Love to see more but count me in, thanks for doing it!

#513 3 years ago

Out they go, and more wood hitting the CNC now!
PXL_20210102_153454691 (resized).jpgPXL_20210102_153454691 (resized).jpg

We'll have an update on the Creech mod here shortly. Thank you for the somewhat absurd and overwhelming level of support. We love you all!

-- Jimmy

#514 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Thank you for the somewhat absurd and TOTALLY DESERVED level of support.

Fixed it for ya’

#515 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Out they go, and more wood hitting the CNC now!
[quoted image]
We'll have an update on the Creech mod here shortly. Thank you for the somewhat absurd and overwhelming level of support. We love you all!
-- Jimmy

Ok do tell..... mama kicked you out of the kitchen to the garage and now there are do not cross lines there also lol? Good thing you don’t have a dog house.

#516 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok do tell..... mama kicked you out of the kitchen to the garage and now there are do not cross lines there also lol? Good thing you don’t have a dog house.

lmao, Dave you're pretty damn perceptive!

She did indeed kick me out into the garage, but I got all three bays as part of the settlement! The stupid crooked do not cross lines were on the floor when we bought the house because I guess the previous owners couldn't park for crap. (Not to worry, we're not trying to be OSHA compliant here!)

-- Jimmy

#517 3 years ago

I am super excited. I sold my creech, but I have other reasons. I got one of the early TZ mods. Talked to Jimmy on the phone one day and he told me about a few things he was working on doing. He send me a preview of the ToM mirror(sworn to secrecy) and told me he was working with Mike D. He is a man of action and we only seen the tip of the iceberg. The reason I am excited because he told me Whirlwind is one of his favorite games and he would one day like to do something special with it. Most people talk a lot, but seeing his follow thru is really great.
Also, I would like to point out how nice it was to cut Mike D in on some royalties. Too many people "borrow" other peoples ideas in this business and call them their own.

#518 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I am super excited. I sold my creech, but I have other reasons. I got one of the early TZ mods. Talked to Jimmy on the phone one day and he told me about a few things he was working on doing. He send me a preview of the ToM mirror(sworn to secrecy) and told me he was working with Mike D. He is a man of action and we only seen the tip of the iceberg. The reason I am excited because he told me Whirlwind is one of his favorite games and he would one day like to do something special with it. Most people talk a lot, but seeing his follow thru is really great.
Also, I would like to point out how nice it was to cut Mike D in on some royalties. Too many people "borrow" other peoples ideas in this business and call them their own.

Cough pinballsp cough

#519 3 years ago

Looks great. Please add me to the CFTBL list. Thanks!

#520 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

lmao, Dave you're pretty damn perceptive!
She did indeed kick me out into the garage, but I got all three bays as part of the settlement! The stupid crooked do not cross lines were on the floor when we bought the house because I guess the previous owners couldn't park for crap. (Not to worry, we're not trying to be OSHA compliant here!)
-- Jimmy

LOL I spotted the hazard line immediately and thought damn Jimmy's had to buy a forklift to keep up with goods coming in and out

#521 3 years ago

Holy santa cluase crap!! Please please put me down for CFTBL!! this is amazing news!

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
#522 3 years ago

Would like to get on the list for TZ if possible

#523 3 years ago

You are costing me money man. Stop it

#524 3 years ago

Put me on the list for cftbl, please and thank you

#525 3 years ago

Compy I'm sure this is a bit premature, but maybe a CFTBL pre-order thread is required before Creech owners take over this thread (more than they already have). Sorry!

#526 3 years ago

Awesome Mod looking forward to seeing the finished product

#527 3 years ago

Throwing my name in for the CFTBL mod. Happy to support someone who gets results done before we all retire.

#528 3 years ago

Please add me to the CFTBL list!

#529 3 years ago

Interested once their is a cftbl list.

#530 3 years ago

What the hell,if there is a creature list you might as well count me in also.

#531 3 years ago

Just found this thread (off a link from FB). Unbelievable work, Jimmy! You’re my hero!! I’m all-in on a T2 and STTNG version!

#532 3 years ago

Hi Jimmy,
Please add me to the CFTBL list when you start it.
Thank you...Mike

#533 3 years ago

Please add me to the list

#534 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

PM sent

PM sent

The fact that you have a working prototype in a CFTBL within 3 months since this thread started is amazing.

You're the hero we don't deserve.

#535 3 years ago

Hi , please ad me to the CFTBL list also .
Thanks Scott

#536 3 years ago

Please add me to the CFTBL list also

#537 3 years ago

Jimmy,
Can you add me to the list for the CFTBL mod?
Many Thanks,
Eric

#538 3 years ago

Just a thought to Motivate Jimmy to keep up the Awesome work and Exciting new products like CFTBL. Give him your vote so he gets a trophy he certainly Earned for creating these now and future amazing improvements!!! He can look on his shiny trophy of appreciation while he cranks out CFTBL to the Masses!!

Vote for 86Pixels TZ Display Mod!

https://twipys.com

#539 3 years ago

If there’s a list for the TZ backboard please put me on list. I sent a PM as well.

#540 3 years ago

Please put me on the list for TOM and CFTBL.
PM sent, thanks.

#541 3 years ago

Me too, me too for the CFTBL list. Please and thank you.

#542 3 years ago

Please add me to the CFTBL list. And I can't wait to get the TZ mod. Awesome!

#543 3 years ago

Please add me to the CFTBL list too Compy, thanks!

#544 3 years ago

TZ list please

#545 3 years ago

Salut,

I would be interested in the CFTBL mod once details are known and orders are possible.
My CFTBL is waiting since years for a new Holo.

Cheers,
flugs

#546 3 years ago

Add me to the CFTBL list as well. Thanks

#547 3 years ago
Quoted from flugs:

I would be interested in the CFTBL mod once details are known and orders are possible.
My CFTBL is waiting since years for a new Holo.

Me too, please.

#548 3 years ago

Yes please im in

#549 3 years ago

It's too bad there isn't any interest in the CFTBL mod. Compy will be sooo disappointed.

#550 3 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

Yes please im in

Hey John - you might need to clarify which one you are after, the TZ backboard mod (as per the thread title) or CFTBL holo replacement (based on Compy's recent teaser post)??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 14.95
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1,059.00
$ 79.50
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

There are 801 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-twilight-zone-interactive-backboard-display/page/11?hl=freeplay3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.