Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by netman63129
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

simp_decal.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Just finished making a new mod for TSPP. High quality gloss decal to replace the "shoot into garage" decal. Seeing as the game is always calling out to shoot the Kwik e Mart I figured a new decal over it makes it stand out better. Hope you guys like. $10 shipped anywhere in the US $12 world wide. Send paypal payments to: payments@ "companyname".com (backalleycreations) Sorry hate to get junk mail.

Matt

simp_decal.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Awesome!!! Might have to get one of these!!!

#3 7 years ago

Nice finishing touch. Looks better than the instructional sign that was good until after your first shot. =-)

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Nice finishing touch. Looks better than the instructional sign that was good until after your first shot. =-)

I agree, I did not mind it one bit..til after a few shots. Kinda like the flipper by itchyand scratchy flipping every time the ball lands in the Otto shot to warn you the ball is coming. After the first game I get it. For home use turned it off.

#5 7 years ago

Nice idea Matt!

(As usual.)

#6 7 years ago

Are those cool white LEDs, or warm? They look cool... I was thinking of putting orange ones in under the ramps on the upper playfield, but I'm not sure how that will pan out.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

Are those cool white LEDs, or warm? They look cool... I was thinking of putting orange ones in under the ramps on the upper playfield, but I'm not sure how that will pan out.

The ones under the upper pf orange ramp are orange flex leds. I put a full LED kit from cointaker in my game. It looks amazing. I'll post some pictures of it soon.

#9 7 years ago

Ok Matt, get back to work either on WOZ or WOZ mods

Just some ideas: One thing some people want is a pull down cover for the LCD that is like a translight when the game is off (in otherwords a decoration to cover the LCD when the game is off). You already know that people want the lights in the trees. I am sure you have many other mods to try.

Thanks for all you do in pinball, and my Spiderman thanks you as well.

#10 7 years ago

Looks cool Matt thanks for sharing the new mod with us!

#11 7 years ago

PM and payment sent

2 weeks later
#12 7 years ago

Got a few people today asking if they were still available and yes they are. Just haven't had a chance to add them to my website. Got plenty in stock.

Thanks again

5 months later
#13 6 years ago

Thanks Matt, hope you still have some cause I just sent you moneys!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from screen:

Thanks Matt, hope you still have some cause I just sent you moneys!

He should, I just got one yesterday.

#15 6 years ago

Can you confirm these are still available? I would be ready to pick one up!

2 months later
#16 6 years ago

Got a few people today asking if they were still available and yes they are. Just haven't had a chance to add them to my website. Got plenty in stock.

Thanks again

#17 6 years ago

Maybe my favorite TSPP mod ever... It feels like it was meant to be there.

#18 6 years ago

Doh sent.

1 month later
#19 6 years ago

I know you all know this, but I just installed the Kwik-E-Mart decal on my TSPP and it is just perfect.

Looks totally factory. Should have been there in the first place.

For 10 bucks, it's a no-brainer.

RussMyers

#20 6 years ago

O nice, ill be getting one for sure

#21 6 years ago

PM sent

2 years later
#22 3 years ago

How good do those look!
PM sent

#23 3 years ago

How have I never seen this?!

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How have I never seen this?!

I know they look awesome. Fingers crossed they are still available as the thread is three years old

#25 3 years ago

I'm sure if Matt doesn't have any on the shelf he can make them. I know he is crazy busy getting Hobbitt and Rob Zombie stuff done along with prepping for the Texas show so bare with him.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I'm sure if Matt doesn't have any on the shelf he can make them. I know he is crazy busy getting Hobbitt and Rob Zombie stuff done along with prepping for the Texas show so bare with him.

That's fair enough no rush . I've been a bit cheeky and sent the PayPal payment as original post but added a couple of $ for inflation. This mod is too good to miss out on

Edit. Matt has been in touch and is shipping one to me . Absolutely made up

3 months later
#27 3 years ago

Are these still available? I'd like to have one

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside