Topic Stats

• 239 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Buckman
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0294-1024.jpg
lesticker1.jpg
T4.jpg
T3.jpg
T2.jpg
T1.jpg
TRON_target.jpg

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 6 years ago

ThunderLips, eh.. are you my ex girlfriend in disguise?

#152 6 years ago

Ha! Only if it gets me a discount!

1 week later
#153 6 years ago

I sent payment Sept 18th.. Sorry if I did not pay as a gift.
joe

#154 6 years ago

No worries, Joe. All recent orders (early September on..) were sent out on Friday of last week so you all should be getting them no later than Friday of this week.

Thanks for your patience!

- Brock

2 weeks later
#155 6 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

No worries, Joe. All recent orders (early September on..) were sent out on Friday of last week so you all should be getting them no later than Friday of this week.

Thanks for your patience!

- Brock

Any more of these available? I'm interested (as I imagine many new Tron owners will be).

#156 6 years ago

I highly recommend these decals for the 3-bank targets for games like SM and Tron. They look factory and seem to be very durable.

#157 6 years ago

Benaar - they are also available on e-bay so I would say yes. He is charging more but I am sure thats because of the Fee's on Feebay.

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Benaar - they are also available on e-bay so I would say yes. He is charging more but I am sure thats because of the Fee's on Feebay.

Correct.

Just sent out the latest batch yesterday, thanks to all for your patience!

#159 6 years ago

these look great, thanks for the upgrade.

#160 6 years ago

Just need a machine to stick mine on!

#161 6 years ago

I'm curious of Borg or Lyman have one on theirs...

#162 6 years ago

I'll buy one. Shoot me a PM with your paypal addy.

#163 6 years ago

Done!

If anyone is going to Expo and wants one of these I'll be taking a handful with me.

- Brock

#164 6 years ago

Just ordered mine!

#165 6 years ago

Can you PM with paypal info? Ill take one!

1 week later
#166 6 years ago

Got my decal last night in the mail. Thanks again. Looks like something that should have been factory installed. Major thumbs up!

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Mateui:

Got my decal last night in the mail. Thanks again. Looks like something that should have been factory installed. Major thumbs up!

Agreed! Top notch sturdiness and all that jazz

#168 6 years ago

Thanks fellas! I'm all caught up on shipments. If you've PM'd me in the past and I didn't respond, I apologize.. we were in Expo and I had no access to a computer and it's been a bit of a whirlwind with the new baby and all. I'll get to you!!

- B

#169 6 years ago

Cool, I'll be looking in the mail for mine then.

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Cool, I'll be looking in the mail for mine then.

Should be any day now, I sent them all out midweek last week.

#171 6 years ago

Brock any news on the Avatar and AFM decals??

#172 6 years ago

We tend to let the mail not get checked for 2-3 days...it's probably sitting in there. LOL

#173 6 years ago

PM sent

#174 6 years ago

PM sent

#175 6 years ago

PM sent echo echo

#176 6 years ago

pm sent

#177 6 years ago

Can you pm me?

#178 6 years ago

Pm sent as well

#180 6 years ago

Not here yet. Will gove it a few more days. My mailman is a joke.

#181 6 years ago

It took about 10 days for it to get to me. They are mailed from Canada, so it can take a bit longer. Just FYI.

#182 6 years ago

I wouldn't blame the mailman just yet.. I'll admit, I've been a little late getting orders out lately

That said they SHOULD be in everyone's hands today (I sent them out mid last week), but keep in mind the eastern seaboard is a bit of a mess right now.

#183 6 years ago

Haha, let's just say that with shipping things lately from anywhere, I have epic amounts of patience. I totally didn't even realize it was coming from canada, no worries man. I need Stern to hurry up and build my game.

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

It took about 10 days for it to get to me. They are mailed from Canada, so it can take a bit longer. Just FYI.

Mine was sent on Oct 2, and I didn't get mine until Oct 19. I'm located in the Chicago area.

Canadian Post is slow.

#185 6 years ago

I did get mine, for the record.

#186 6 years ago

Pm sent

#187 6 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks Brock!

#188 6 years ago

Haven't got mine yet but I am along way a way .

#189 6 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Haven't got mine yet but I am along way a way .

You got time...

#190 6 years ago

Payment sent - just waiting for them to arrive for my TRON and SM - hopefully soon

#191 6 years ago

Hey all, new batch going out today.. so if you don't have yours yet, it's likely in this batch (sorry for the delay, lots of family stuff going on)

Hell, I bought a SM 4 days ago and haven't had time to put my own SM sticker on yet

Thanks!!

- Brock

#192 6 years ago

Paypal sent, Brock.

#193 6 years ago

Hey gang, just a quick update now that I have a few minutes. According to my records, as of Friday, November 16 ALL orders for these have been shipped. So if you don't receive yours by the end of next week please let me know.

Also I know some of you have been waiting a couple of weeks and I do apologize. If you wish to get a refund and just re-send payment once the decal arrives, please let me know via PM and I'll take care of it.

Thanks again.. busy times!

In the meantime though, check out the NEW www.pinballcustoms.com (work in progress)

- B

#194 6 years ago

The site lists it as $12. Is it still $8 for pinsiders?

#195 6 years ago
Quoted from Putmick_J:

The site lists it as $12. Is it still $8 for pinsiders?

Of course! I'm still setting the site up but when it's done there will be discount codes for all Pinside members.

1 week later
#196 6 years ago

I ordered on Nov. 1rst but it hasnt showed up yet. Still, keeping the faith that it will arrive soon. Good luck with your new site. I would to see you make up some Tron target stickers and a custom shooter rod for the game. Peace.

#197 6 years ago

same here

#198 6 years ago

got mine in the mail yesterday. looks great thanks.

#199 6 years ago

Just a reminder that these are coming from Canada and take a while. Mine took forever, but made it eventually. This one just needs an extra pinch of patience and is well worth it.

#200 6 years ago

Be great if those Avatar target bank decals get finalised and see the light of day. Any update yet Brock?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside