2023-04-07_12-17-12 (resized).png
20230227_150759 (resized).jpg
20230227_150712 (resized).jpg
Capture tron (resized).JPG
DSCF1923[1] (resized).jpg
889AC05E-0510-4C04-8FFE-1D1FB2639D48 (resized).png
ECD30C83-C1A3-489D-8C19-B13EA8CFD142 (resized).png
FF42742B-FFE8-4CD8-B854-7B2516616B71 (resized).jpeg
There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
#101 2 years ago

Good evening all,

First off, thank you so much to all of you for being so patient. Like the rest of the world, we're plagued by freight/logistics delays and supply shortages. So here's where we're at:

1. We went in on a bulk order with the Pinball Mod Co. to the same display supplier. You may know Pinball Mod Co as the company that offers IPS display upgrades for Spooky games. The 15.6" TFT LCDs that we originally designed this with were becoming shorter and shorter in supply. So, to alleviate any concerns and offer a higher quality product, we upgraded everyone to IPS displays and took the hit on margin. Those IPS displays offer a MUCH crisper picture with a much greater color contrast.

We then got the IPS display panels, but the company shipped the wrong control cards. Scott at PMC tested various power adapters and dongles and determined that they weren't a viable option, so he hustled and ordered the replacement controller cards. Those are scheduled to be delivered to PMC Tomorrow or Wednesday and they'll turn around and ship to us. Everything domestically goes UPS, so I'd expect to have these in by Monday at the latest.

Here's the tracking:
Screenshot 2021-11-15 214234 (resized).pngScreenshot 2021-11-15 214234 (resized).png

2. A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR thanks to Fliptronic for lending me their TRON. For those who are wondering, the only units in existence are the prototypes I made. They were nice enough to test the unit, stream it and bring it to the Houston show this past weekend. Jordan and Becca, thank you so much. The test unit is now set up here for testing the initial units before they go out to you.

3. Plastics - We upgraded everyone to anti glare plastics. Through the testing on the Fliptronic stream, we noticed that it provided a much better picture given the bright LED GI that TRON has. This wasn't an issue on Twilight Zone just due to natural darkness at the back of the playfield. Unlike Twilight Zone units, everyone gets printed artwork plastics for free that match the playfield aesthetic.

4. Video assets - Done

5. Backboard CNC cutouts - Done

We've got all of the electronics for the controller boards in stock. We're currently assembling the cable harnesses by hand (as we do typically, but Molex shortages also make this a bit easier on time estimates).

Financially speaking, we haven't spent a dime of anyone's money. To date, I've only issued one refund to someone that decided to sell their game (hard to argue with current market demand!). However you'll be offered any chances to refund without so much as a glare just by shooting me an email. We'll honor those right up to the point where we assemble and ship your unit! Then of course, we'll offer refunds if you're not satisfied (pending a return of course!).

Sorry for the delay in updates, we've been heads down getting this thing polished up for recent shows. My phone number is also on the website, so feel free to call or email any time!

-- Jimmy

#102 2 years ago

I'll chime in and say working with Jimmy on this has been super easygoing and pleasant. The mod looks fantastic in person, and he has been receptive to my feedback. We loaned him our Tron to hopefully speed things up for everyone so he didn't have to wait to test new iterations at our place, and because y'all should get this mod asap, it's so so slick (#shill). At Houston arcade expo the machine sat turned on for about 18 hours a day, for 3 days, and we recorded about 600 plays on it. The first day we saw a freeze occur about once every few hours, turned out the flasher board was drawing too much off the controller and so just the flasher board was unplugged. Jimmy already knows how to remedy the issue but once unplugged there was zero issues for the rest of the expo, and lots of people I showed it off to loved it! They also loved the 4 powerballs we stuck in there as well

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Good evening all,
First off, thank you so much to all of you for being so patient. Like the rest of the world, we're plagued by freight/logistics delays and supply shortages. So here's where we're at:
1. We went in on a bulk order with the Pinball Mod Co. to the same display supplier. You may know Pinball Mod Co as the company that offers IPS display upgrades for Spooky games. The 15.6" TFT LCDs that we originally designed this with were becoming shorter and shorter in supply. So, to alleviate any concerns and offer a higher quality product, we upgraded everyone to IPS displays and took the hit on margin. Those IPS displays offer a MUCH crisper picture with a much greater color contrast.
We then got the IPS display panels, but the company shipped the wrong control cards. Scott at PMC tested various power adapters and dongles and determined that they weren't a viable option, so he hustled and ordered the replacement controller cards. Those are scheduled to be delivered to PMC Tomorrow or Wednesday and they'll turn around and ship to us. Everything domestically goes UPS, so I'd expect to have these in by Monday at the latest.
Here's the tracking:
[quoted image]
2. A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR thanks to Fliptronic for lending me their TRON. For those who are wondering, the only units in existence are the prototypes I made. They were nice enough to test the unit, stream it and bring it to the Houston show this past weekend. Jordan and Becca, thank you so much. The test unit is now set up here for testing the initial units before they go out to you.
3. Plastics - We upgraded everyone to anti glare plastics. Through the testing on the Fliptronic stream, we noticed that it provided a much better picture given the bright LED GI that TRON has. This wasn't an issue on Twilight Zone just due to natural darkness at the back of the playfield. Unlike Twilight Zone units, everyone gets printed artwork plastics for free that match the playfield aesthetic.
4. Video assets - Done
We've got all of the electronics for the controller boards in stock. We're currently assembling the cable harnesses by hand (as we do typically, but Molex shortages also make this a bit easier on time estimates).
Financially speaking, we haven't spent a dime of anyone's money. To date, I've only issued one refund to someone that decided to sell their game (hard to argue with current market demand!). However you'll be offered any chances to refund without so much as a glare just by shooting me an email. We'll honor those right up to the point where we assemble and ship your unit! Then of course, we'll offer refunds if you're not satisfied (pending a return of course!).
Sorry for the delay in updates, we've been heads down getting this thing polished up for recent shows. My phone number is also on the website, so feel free to call or email any time!
-- Jimmy

Thanks for the update Jimmy. Very excited to see it.

Do you still plan on creating a fiber-optic ramp mod to tie into this in the future? Nobody makes them anymore and lord knows my machine could use it.

#104 2 years ago

Looks awesome but the light cycles seem to block the view, and have to be taken off

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Looks awesome but the light cycles seem to block the view, and have to be taken off

Not sure what picture you're looking at. The one posted by fliptronic (and one I'll post below for additional reference) shows where we move them to the sides. We include mounting plastics/hardware to relocate your light cycles with every kit.

PXL_20211116_154316785 (resized).jpgPXL_20211116_154316785 (resized).jpg

#106 2 years ago

Can’t wait to get mine Jimmy. I sent you a pinmail but I can see you’ve been very busy! Super excited!!!

#107 2 years ago

Looking forward to getting mine...although I do hope that custom attract message can be turned off, I want pure TRON goodness on my screen!!

#108 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Can’t wait to get mine Jimmy. I sent you a pinmail but I can see you’ve been very busy! Super excited!!!

We can't wait for you to get one! Reply sent.

Quoted from AUKraut:

Looking forward to getting mine...although I do hope that custom attract message can be turned off, I want pure TRON goodness on my screen!!

Ahh yeah, good catch. We only enabled that because it was a show game, and we did a few custom tweaks for our friends at Fliptronic. Production customer units will ship without those enabled so it won't be a distraction! Pure undiluted TRON goodness headed your way.

#109 2 years ago

Is there a plan to make a kit for LEs with the moving recognizer?

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Good evening all,
Here's the tracking:
[quoted image]
4. Video assets - Done
-- Jimmy

Thank you! Very excited. Wanted to ask about the moving recognized on an LE. Is that still planned?

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Is there a plan to make a kit for LEs with the moving recognizer?

Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Thank you! Very excited. Wanted to ask about the moving recognized on an LE. Is that still planned?

Ask and ye shall receive!

--
UPDATE:

We're now packing and shipping the first batch! The CNC machine is cooking and churning out backboards! As of today, we've got a ton of IPS LCD panels in stock and are placing our second order for more due to demand. These panels are flat out gorgeous and paper thin.

PXL_20211124_003524477 (resized).jpgPXL_20211124_003524477 (resized).jpg

MOVING RECOGNIZER:

PXL_20211124_024919080.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20211124_024919080.MP (resized).jpg
(Excuse the lighting, it was mid-effect)

Yep, it's here! The moving recognizer integrates seamlessly with the TRON Pinvision through our expansion board. The recognizer re-uses the toy that is already on your game and the entire mod replaces the top disc plastic on the same 4 locking screws/posts. For those who want this without a Pinvision backboard display, we're actively working on an interactive version. We don't want something that just sits there and spins all the time.

So, let's summarize all the options that are available and/or included:

1. TRON Pinvision display controller (everyone gets this) - Includes all graphics and the ability to customize any and all animations on the SD card.
2. HD IPS display panel (included) - Well worth the wait that we encountered, IMO
3. Anti glare reverse printed plastics (included)
4. Lightcycle relocation plastics (included) - Allows you to quickly and easily mount your lightcycles off to the side so you don't lose them!
5. 86Pixels "Big ass light bar" - provides themed/controlled RGB lighting on top of the display panel with lighting effects for modes/animations ($69)
6. Moving Recognizer Kit - Move yo' recognizer - $69 if you have a Pinvision kit (because we don't have to include the extra PCB hardware as its built into the master unit)

Happy Thanksgiving all! Me and Alana are staying local and packing/shipping orders!

Don't hesitate to post your questions here or by email. I'm still catching up on Pinside DMs, but should have those whittled down here shortly!
-- Jimmy

#112 2 years ago

Thanks for the update Jimmy! I will be adding recognizer mod to preorder..Wow! Great work! Happy holidays!

#113 2 years ago

Jimmy how do we add the big ass light bar to our orders.

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from Blacktoothgrin:

Thanks for the update Jimmy! I will be adding recognizer mod to preorder..Wow! Great work! Happy holidays!

Quoted from smoothbore19:

Jimmy how do we add the big ass light bar to our orders.

Hey guys!

Thanks for the support. When your spot comes up and your mod is being assembled/tested, me or Alana will reach out with final totals and give you the option to add on any of those things that you want. From there, we'll make sure everything gets tested and shipped.

-- Jimmy

#115 2 years ago

Thank you

Quoted from Compy:

Hey guys!
Thanks for the support. When your spot comes up and your mod is being assembled/tested, me or Alana will reach out with final totals and give you the option to add on any of those things that you want. From there, we'll make sure everything gets tested and shipped.
-- Jimmy

#116 2 years ago

OK that's it I'm in! I like the scrolling city background as it ties in with my buildings. I just placed my order with you.

IMG_2740 (resized).JPGIMG_2740 (resized).JPG
#117 2 years ago

Your buildings are an excellent mod for this game!
I’m also in for this backboard, its great.

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Your buildings are an excellent mod for this game!
I’m also in for this backboard, its great.

Oh I would live to see that backboard on a LE. Need to invite myself to your place

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

--
UPDATE:
We're now packing and shipping the first batch! The CNC machine is cooking and churning out backboards! As of today, we've got a ton of IPS LCD panels in stock and are placing our second order for more due to demand. These panels are flat out gorgeous and paper thin.
[quoted image]
MOVING RECOGNIZER:
[quoted image]
Yep, it's here! The moving recognizer integrates seamlessly with the TRON Pinvision through our expansion board. The recognizer re-uses the toy that is already on your game and the entire mod replaces the top disc plastic on the same 4 locking screws/posts. For those who want this without a Pinvision backboard display, we're actively working on an interactive version. We don't want something that just sits there and spins all the time.
1. TRON Pinvision display controller (everyone gets this) - Includes all graphics and the ability to customize any and all animations on the SD card.
2. HD IPS display panel (included) - Well worth the wait that we encountered, IMO
4. Lightcycle relocation plastics (included) - Allows you to quickly and easily mount your lightcycles off to the side so you don't lose them!
5. 86Pixels "Big ass light bar" - provides themed/controlled RGB lighting on top of the display panel with lighting effects for modes/animations ($69)
6. Moving Recognizer Kit - Move yo' recognizer - $69 if you have a Pinvision kit (because we don't have to include the extra PCB hardware as its built into the master unit)
Happy Thanksgiving all! Me and Alana are staying local and packing/shipping orders!
Don't hesitate to post your questions here or by email. I'm still catching up on Pinside DMs, but should have those whittled down here shortly!
-- Jimmy

Definitely adding the moving recognizer mod when my spot comes up. It looks awesome. One question Jimmy, do you plan to offer a fiberoptic ramp kit later as well? Please god say yes...

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

--
UPDATE:
[quoted image]
MOVING RECOGNIZER:
[quoted image]
-- Jimmy

Hi Jimmy, please explain a bit more details on how the LE recognizer is different in hardware setup from your new version? Maybe a few more pictures to highlight how the recognizer is connected to the backboard?

#121 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Hi Jimmy, please explain a bit more details on how the LE recognizer is different in hardware setup from your new version? Maybe a few more pictures to highlight how the recognizer is connected to the backboard?

Simply put, it's not connected to the backboard at all. We can't drill through a display panel (the display extends all the way to the bottom of the backboard behind the orbit ball guides).

We have a plastic that replaces the plastic that is on top of the disc mech with the 4 standing screws. On top of that plastic is a motor assembly with a cable harness that runs to the right and beneath the playfield and connects to our interface board on the backboard unit. From there, the controller can issue the appropriate commands on when/when not to move.

#122 2 years ago

All sounds exciting! Any short vid of the light bar &/or moving recognizer in action would be sweet. Looking forward to the next level backboard!

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from Blacktoothgrin:

Light bar, recognizer……hell yeah. I’ll take those on top of my original order. Just let me know what I owe ya.

Nice work!

#124 2 years ago

Hi Jimmy, sent you a few emails and no response - how is the status of these, and when will you require the balance of payment please? Thanks!

#125 2 years ago

I would also like to know. I pre-ordered within minutes of the first post so hoping the first batch will be shipping soon!

#126 2 years ago

Did you try dming him on here. He responded very quickly a few days ago when I had some questions.

#127 2 years ago

Evening all,

Yeah, emails and DMs have been kind of hectic and we've been catching up when there's gaps in the production schedule. We're caught up now, but if you sent me questions that didn't get answered, just give me a nudge in a DM and I'll get you squared away.

Prototype units have been sent out and we've reached out to the current batch of customers for final payment. The final parts for the main display units arrived yesterday, so we've been assembling those.

Clear PETG plastics are a bit behind, so we're waiting on those to arrive before we start shipping moving recognizers and light bars, though ETA on those is 12/17. It doesn't prohibit us from sending out units in the meantime though. The printed anti-glare plastics that protect the display are in stock thanks to our awesome supplier there. Any customers who have ordered or intend to order light bars/moving recognizers will get those in separate shipments when those materials arrive and are assembled.

Me and Alana are out of the country next week (a cruise we've had planned for years). Supplies continue to arrive and we have someone here making sure they're signed for so we continue to have parts on hand for the remainders of the batch.

So, until Sunday (when we head for the port), we're assembling yet another batch of Pinvision TRON displays and reaching out to customers!

Thank y'all for your patience (we owe you the world). We have some great things in store, and I have to say, these things look awesome.

-- Jimmy

PXL_20211204_021153399 (resized).jpgPXL_20211204_021153399 (resized).jpg
#128 2 years ago
Quoted from visualmagic:

Hi Jimmy, sent you a few emails and no response - how is the status of these, and when will you require the balance of payment please? Thanks!

Hi Jimmy, also pre-ordered early no response as yet, just sent another DM. Many thanks.

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Simply put, it's not connected to the backboard at all. We can't drill through a display panel (the display extends all the way to the bottom of the backboard behind the orbit ball guides).
We have a plastic that replaces the plastic that is on top of the disc mech with the 4 standing screws. On top of that plastic is a motor assembly with a cable harness that runs to the right and beneath the playfield and connects to our interface board on the backboard unit. From there, the controller can issue the appropriate commands on when/when not to move.

Thanks for clarifying for Tron LE owners.
I noticed in the video, a motor sound when the recognizer started moving left to right.
Was this coming from the spinning disc or the mod motor?

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from chrishoyle99:

Hi Jimmy, also pre-ordered early no response as yet, just sent another DM. Many thanks.

Reply sent, goodsir!

Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Thanks for clarifying for Tron LE owners.
I noticed in the video, a motor sound when the recognizer started moving left to right.
Was this coming from the spinning disc or the mod motor?

That is most definitely the disc motor. The glass was also off. If the disc motor wasn't running, you can slightly hear the recognizer, but we pulse the motor at a very low rate to control the speed, which also keeps the noise down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For everyone else as a reminder, we don't take any sort of final payment until the week your mod is ready to be assembled and tested. In the event that anyone decides to back out, they'll get a full refund and the slot goes to the next person in line so we keep things moving!

Back to the shop!

-- Jimmy

#131 2 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

--
UPDATE:
[quoted image]
MOVING RECOGNIZER:
[quoted image]
-- Jimmy

Hey Jimmy, your work looks amazing. I'm already in on the pre-order so I'm wondering when in the proccess can I add on the moving recoginizer and big ass light bar? Also do you have any footage illustrating the light bar in action?

To clarify, I have a tricked out pro with a lighted stationary recoginizer and with your panel and add on I will have all the LE goodness?

20211205_105307 (resized).jpg20211205_105307 (resized).jpg
#132 2 years ago

Compy

Would you consider selling 'just' the moving recognizer, with motor and mounting point, but no control electronics (I'd like to build my own - yeah I know...)?

Cheers

1 week later
#133 2 years ago

Hey Jimmy,
I received your email about receiving my display and needing to pay you the remaining balance.
You got a PayPal address to send the dough to?
I didn’t find anywhere on your website to pay the balance.
Let me know when you get back from vacation.
Can’t wait to receive this item!

Pm me your PayPal address
Thanks!

KK

#134 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Hey Jimmy,
I received your email about receiving my display and needing to pay you the remaining balance.
You got a PayPal address to send the dough to?
I didn’t find anywhere on your website to pay the balance.
Let me know when you get back from vacation.
Can’t wait to receive this item!
Pm me your PayPal address
Thanks!
KK

Heya!

Thanks for the nudge here. We're back at it! [email protected] is our address, so feel free!

I'll shoot you a confirmation!

-- Jimmy

#135 2 years ago

Hi Jimmy any idea when preorder #44 will be ready? Thanks again Rillo

2 weeks later
#136 2 years ago

I just got mine installed and it looks great. I used the included plastics to relocate the lightcycles, except I screwed them in from the bottom into the wheels instead of using the included Velcro. A clear center plastic is also included to use where the old blue cycle used to be for airballs, but I have a translucent blue Pinbits protector and it's clear enough to see through so I just kept that there and removed the stock opaque plastic that used to sit on top of it.

IMG_20220105_170304 (resized).jpgIMG_20220105_170304 (resized).jpgIMG_20220105_170327 (resized).jpgIMG_20220105_170327 (resized).jpg
#137 2 years ago

Jimmy,
Can you please send me another wire with the orange connectors please.
Kevin Klank

#138 2 years ago

Hey Jimmy,
Can we get an update on shipping? I sent a couple emails and haven’t heard.
Thanks

#139 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I just got mine installed and it looks great. I used the included plastics to relocate the lightcycles, except I screwed them in from the bottom into the wheels instead of using the included Velcro. A clear center plastic is also included to use where the old blue cycle used to be for airballs, but I have a translucent blue Pinbits protector and it's clear enough to see through so I just kept that there and removed the stock opaque plastic that used to sit on top of it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Love the GI colors. Sidenote, looks like your GI on the back is brighter than on mine, I'll have to check what I have.

I've been trying to find the yellow plastic protector on the right of the arcade scoop, with the ZEN lettering on top of it, would you have a pointer ?

Regards

#140 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Love the GI colors. Sidenote, looks like your GI on the back is brighter than on mine, I'll have to check what I have.
I've been trying to find the yellow plastic protector on the right of the arcade scoop, with the ZEN lettering on top of it, would you have a pointer ?
Regards

It's actually orange like the left side sling protectors and just looks yellow in this pic due to the lighting. I got it in the set from Pinbits. Sadly they seem to be MIA for over a year now

#141 2 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t see it in the pics but just wondering did you get the light bar too? If not does the screen make up for noticing any lost lighting effects from the stock backboard? Haven’t seen any vid of it to know if it’s cool or overkill etc.. Thx

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I don’t see it in the pics but just wondering did you get the light bar too? If not does the screen make up for noticing any lost lighting effects from the stock backboard? Haven’t seen any vid of it to know if it’s cool or overkill etc.. Thx

I don't think anybody has the light bar yet, it should be available at a later date (soon hopefully?). I do plan on getting one when they're available though.

As far as lighting effects go - I don't miss the row of GI from the stock backboard at all since the playfield is well lit back there without it. I don't miss the flashers either. So my short answer is yes, the screen makes up for the lack of the stock backboard lighting in my opinion

#143 2 years ago

I don't think anybody has the light bar yet, it should be available at a later date (soon hopefully?). I do plan on getting one when they're available though.
As far as lighting effects go - I don't miss the row of GI from the stock backboard at all since the playfield is well lit back there without it. I don't miss the flashers either. So my short answer is yes, the screen makes up for the lack of the stock backboard lighting in my opinion

Sounds good thanks for the feedback, excited to get the screen on the grid!

#144 2 years ago

Good evening all,

We've got the next batch in production right now! Those buyers have been contacted, boards are CNC cut and heading to paint, PCBs are being assembled.

Lightbars are now available for orders. For those who already have a unit, we have you on a list and have a ton in stock, and we'll coordinate shipping to you. Looking forward to seeing peoples' games with these!

The light bar will definitely eliminate any doubt about the gap/lack of upper nights at the back of the playfield.

Regarding moving recognizers, we're waiting on CO2 laser tubes before those units can be cut. Just like with the light bars, we'll coordinate shipping with those that want them once the parts are in!

As we saw with Twilight Zone, getting the first 30-50 units out the door is always interesting before things begin to smooth out (regarding cadence and supply chain). A very special thanks to all of our customers who put up with odd instructions and/or things that didn't quite work right. We'll always strive to make things work right! This next batch looks gorgeous. You won't be disappointed.

Also a HUGE thanks to our supply chain partners (Multimorphic, Titan Pinball, etc) - They're badasses at getting things built.

-- Jimmy

#145 2 years ago

Can’t wait for mine to ship. Looks awesome.

#146 2 years ago

Moving recognizer? Did I miss something? I want one of those!

#147 2 years ago

If you get a chance PM me. I have been trying to reach you about this. Maybe I got lost in the shuffle. But paid in full in the beginning and never heard back.

#148 2 years ago

Hi Jimmy, still waiting for a message with final ordering information / final payment request - i think i was due to be in on the next batch.
Thanks for your efforts

#149 2 years ago

I'm sure I have a ways to go, but is there a breakdown of batch to order number/when you ordered somewhere? I just want to know how far out I am. Thanks!

#150 2 years ago

I got an email from Compy 13 day ago that said my kit was ready to go. I took a few days and then sent in payment and got my box today! Don't fret, stuff is coming.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-tron-interactive-backboard-display/page/3?hl=sako-trg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.