Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
iron_man_overlay_want.jpg
iron_man_overlay_1.jpg
SM_Bank_Decal.jpeg
SM_Bank_Decal_1.jpeg
SM_target.jpg
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 12 years ago

Almost done! Just need to try it on a friend's machine and tweak the art accordingly.

SM_target.jpgSM_target.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Nice
I think i may need that one too

#3 12 years ago

Awesome work, so far thats TRON and SM I will need still can't quite decide on IM I kinda like seeing the shadow of the monger (I smoked my plastic so it's not completely clear until the flashers come on) may grab an IM one anyway to play with. Definately need an Avatar one though, soon as you have that one ready post it so up so i can order one along with the others

#4 12 years ago

Almost done Pinbot..

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Almost done! Just need to try it on a friend's machine and tweak the art accordingly.

Attachments
SM_target.jpg (121 KB, 0 downloads) 3 hours old

Seeing your recent decal for this type of stuff makes me think you would be the perfect person to do a TF LE decal to replace Megatron's face where the the drop target cut out is. Any plans in the works for this one?

Decals look great.

#6 12 years ago

Let me know when you are done I will send over paypal payment for one.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Seeing your recent decal for this type of stuff makes me think you would be the perfect person to do a TF LE decal to replace Megatron's face where the the drop target cut out is. Any plans in the works for this one?
Decals look great.

Sure! If someone wants to snap a high-res pic of this area on their pro and send it over I can make this happen.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Definately need an Avatar one though, soon as you have that one ready post it so up so i can order one along with the others

+1~!~!~!

#9 12 years ago

Put me down for a Sandman, please!!!

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

JonM said:Definately need an Avatar one though, soon as you have that one ready post it so up so i can order one along with the others
+1~!~!~!

Avatar's coming, someone is sending me pics tonight.

#11 12 years ago

Love it! Let me know when they are ready too please!!!

#12 12 years ago

I need one also.

keep up the good work.

#13 12 years ago

Enter Sandman! Sign me up too!

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

pinball_customs said:Almost done! Just need to try it on a friend's machine and tweak the art accordingly.
Attachments
SM_target.jpg (121 KB, 0 downloads) 3 hours old
Decals look great.

How about a big one for ac/dc
I think we all no what location.

#15 12 years ago

^^^ LOL + 1!

#16 12 years ago

Looks nice. Any chance of a pic with the target bank in the "UP" position?

#17 12 years ago

Why do they not do this from the start? Looking good now!

#18 12 years ago

Looks good, I may be grabbing one.

#19 12 years ago

Nice! Count me in for one.

Todd

#20 12 years ago

Me too

#21 12 years ago

I want one!!! when are these up for sale?

#22 12 years ago

whenever your ready, ill take one.... Avatar would be a great next....

#23 12 years ago

Whenever this becomes available, I'll take one of these and one of the Tron decals. Just let me know what I owe you.

#24 12 years ago

Want one when you are done.

#25 12 years ago

I'm in for one....

#26 12 years ago

Al in!!!

I take one!

#27 12 years ago

Apologies if this has been answered all ready, but what is the decal made out of? Vinyl? Is it "removeable" adhesive or just a tape type adhesive? Looks great BTW. Thanks.

#28 12 years ago

Self-adhesive vinyl. It's not "permanent" tacky at all, it'll peel off fine if you need to remove it or even shift it.

I'm confident it won't peel up on its own either, but obviously I haven't had these on my games all that long. So far so good after a couple of weeks of play though.

#29 12 years ago

I think it is really innovative the way your seeing a small need, fixing it and offering it up. Great work!

#30 12 years ago

Thanks coasterguy! People should be getting their TRON stickers real soon, I'm hoping they like it!!

#31 12 years ago

Add me to the list of "I want one"

#32 12 years ago

Very interested....but still waiting for a pic of it when the target bank is up. Your Pin*Bot decal looked great when up (and down)....but I can't help but think this one might not look as "natural" when it's in the up position.

#33 12 years ago

K, tested this out last night.. couple of small tweaks and we're good to go

#34 12 years ago

just let me know where to paypal

#35 12 years ago

looking great. nice work

#36 12 years ago

K, tested this out last night.. couple of small tweaks and we're good to go

Great news

#37 12 years ago

Great work!!Please do a sticker that covers the typo on the backboard."You ooze ,you loose".Should be "You ooze,you lose".Your stuff is great!!!!I think this would be an awesome fix/mod.Scott

#38 12 years ago

Thanks fellas, I should have these ready to ship by the weekend.

ALSO

Just a heads up I'm increasing the price of my mods across the board by a few bucks at the end of the month, shooters especially. I haven't done this in a while and I don't like doing it, but the costs of my materials have gone up -- especially since the resins I use are oil-based.

I'll honor the old price for those of you who've been waiting for my mods, you've been patient with me and I appreciate that. I wish I didn't need to sleep.. I can only imagine what it'll be like when the baby comes!!

If you want to pre-pay your Spiderman to get in this weekend's shipment, send payment to: sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com with the usuals -- Pinsider name, what you're buying.. and your mailing address if it's not already in there (I had a few people send me payments with no info at all).

As always, I appreciate all your comments and suggestions.. and patience!

- B

#39 12 years ago

Thanks fellas, I should have these ready to ship by the weekend.
ALSO
Just a heads up I'm increasing the price of my mods across the board by a few bucks at the end of the month, shooters especially. I haven't done this in a while and I don't like doing it, but the costs of my materials have gone up -- especially since the resins I use are oil-based.
I'll honor the old price for those of you who've been waiting for my mods, you've been patient with me and I appreciate that. I wish I didn't need to sleep.. I can only imagine what it'll be like when the baby comes!!
If you want to pre-pay your spiderman to get in this weekend's shipment, send payment to: sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com with the usuals -- Pinsider name, what you're buying.. and your mailing address if it's not already in there (I had a few people send me payments with no info at all).
As always, I appreciate all your comments and suggestions.. and patience!
- B

What is the price? Also, I assume you are referring to the Sandman decal? sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com Is this the paypal ID to pay in an e-mail format?
For example: [email protected]

#40 12 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

What is the price? Also, I assume you are referring to the Sandman decal? sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com Is this the paypal ID to pay in an e-mail format?

Current price for Spiderman and Tron are $8, Ironman is $10

sales@.... is the Paypal ID

I don't like spelling out email address properly in forums.. I dislike junk mail.

#41 12 years ago

DCFAN said:

Current price for spiderman and Tron are $8, Ironman is $10
sales@.... is the Paypal ID
I don't like spelling out email address properly in forums.. I dislike junk mail.

Thanks, I completely understand. I will put in an order in a second.

Updated- Paypal payment sent

#42 12 years ago

Just ordered SM and Tron to beat the price increase. Please add AFM into your list of decals to make.

#43 12 years ago

Ordered 2 SM decals. Great work!!! Thanks!!!

#44 12 years ago

Payment sent for SM decal thanks Brock! Shipping info was above message I put in so I did not include it in the message. If you have any issues just let me know and I will email you the info directly.

Okay hope this doesn't complicate things I put in an order for a second Spiderman decal sorry I just didn't do it on the same order.

#45 12 years ago

I also ordered two SM decals. Payment sent through paypal. Thank you for getting back to us all.

#46 12 years ago

I just ordered and payed for 1 SM decal. Great mod at a great price. Thanks for making these.

#47 12 years ago

Payment sent for the SM and Tron decals. Thanks Brock!

#48 12 years ago

I just ordered and sent payment for the SM decal. Thanks!

#49 12 years ago

Payment sent for a Spidey Decal they look Bad Ass!

thanks

Mat

#50 12 years ago

Payment sent for SM decal.

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 25.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-spiderman-sandman-bank-decal/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.