View topic image gallery

after.jpg
before.jpg
image-251.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-351.jpg
image.jpg
Pinbot_Target.jpg

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

All decals are officially shipped!

Thanks, gang.

Working on BK2K next.

#52 9 years ago

Got mine
Thanks! Looks good!
Will post a pic when I get around to installing it.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Is someone is offering this already? I did this design back in 2012 when I did my Tron and spiderman decals but it never came to fruition. Figured I'd revisit it since I'm moving full tilt into producing more mods
Currently I have similar decals for:
- spiderman
- Tron
- AFM
Future decals include:
- Pinbot
- BK2K
... any other suggestions? I'm open!
Also I'll be coming back the magnet decals I was working on as well (for Ironman, RBION, spiderman, Avatar, Xmen, etc)

Request: Please make the facemask decal for Pinbot. It is needed by many!

1 week later
#55 9 years ago

Can someone please get me accurate measurements of the top of the target bank? The first person to do this gets a free decal.

Still awaiting decal....PM'ed you two weeks ago but no response....what's the deal?

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Still awaiting decal....PM'ed you two weeks ago but no response....what's the deal?

You did?? Sorry bud, that's not right.. I'll get it taken care of right away!

#57 9 years ago

I'd love to post a pic, but I am waaaayyy down the rabbit hole on the rebuild right now.

#58 9 years ago

You did?? Sorry bud, that's not right.. I'll get it taken care of right away!

Thank you sir!

#59 9 years ago

Received mine a few days ago in the mail....installed it on Christmas morning while everyone was still sleeping actually. I had family over and it looked good all night and PINBOT was played quite a bit

Here are some glass off pics I just took of the decal in place.....

image-3.jpgimage-3.jpgimage-251.jpgimage-251.jpgimage-351.jpgimage-351.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#60 9 years ago

Awesome, thanks for the pics!!

I'm very happy with the alignment and all colours except the grey.. I'm going to tweak that for the next round. If any early adopters would like a replacement sent when the time comes, send me a pm.

#61 9 years ago

Awesome, thanks for the pics!!
I'm very happy with the alignment and all colours except the grey.. I'm going to tweak that for the next round. If any early adopters would like a replacement sent when the time comes, send me a pm.

No problemo!! Yes the gray is a bit dark on the decal.....Id say the yellow is a tad off too as the yellow on the decal is a bit "mustardy" in color...mines a bit brighter. Of course I have restored and CC'd PF. None of them being deal breakers for me BC no one will ever point out such small nuances. I'm always on my PINBOT so please use me as a tester for any changes down the pipeline!

#62 9 years ago

Yeah unfortunately the colours will never be 100% due to too many variables (cmyk vs. spot, silkscreening vs digital, new label vs 30 year old playfields, etc.)

Even if I matched one bang on, there's no way it would match them all. Not sure what was up with the pf i was matching to for that grey though. Hmm...

Thanks for your help!

2 weeks later
#63 9 years ago

Finally got some pics
Lookin good!
The grey between the colors is a bit dark, but major improvement!
Thanks!

before.jpgbefore.jpg after.jpgafter.jpg
#64 9 years ago

I'm Going to fix that grey, it's bugging me. If anyone who has already ordered wants a free replacement, let me know. I'm suspending orders on this until I've fixed it. Free decal to anyone who can get me a Pantone match on that light grey

#65 9 years ago

I have both an original Pinbot playfield and a CPR reproduction. Even though both are not the same exact shade of gray (28 year difference between the two), both colors look like they're about midway between PMS 429 and 430.

#66 9 years ago

I'm Going to fix that grey, it's bugging me. If anyone who has already ordered wants a free replacement, let me know.

That would be awesome of you, count me in please.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

That would be awesome of you, count me in please.

Count me in too please!!

Thanks

#68 9 years ago

I'd love a replacement. Thanks

#69 9 years ago

I'm in on the replacement too thanks!

#70 9 years ago

+1 I want one!

#71 9 years ago

Me too, please

1 month later
#72 9 years ago

Decal colours are now corrected, and these are officially for sale again.

#73 9 years ago

Also if you have an old one and would like a free replacement, please pm me your address

#74 9 years ago

PM sent, new order, thanks.

#75 9 years ago

PM sent.

#76 9 years ago

PM sent
Thanks again!

#77 9 years ago

Thanks for the reply to my PM, sent you Paypal for the decal!

#78 9 years ago

I'll need to get one of these for when I finally get around to putting this new playfield into Pinbot. Neat little mod. I think you used my playfield to colormatch, and I see there was a bit of a discrepency with the grey...were the greys on my PF darker?

Rob
creditdotpinball.com

2 months later
#79 8 years ago

I apologize to all who are still waiting for a colour corrected replacement. I just finished making an insane amount of these and am mailing them out right away. I've also got plenty of extra left over for those would like one.

Again, $10 USD shipped worldwide. Send payment via paypal to [email protected] and please put in the notes what you're buying.

Also I'd love to see a new pic with the newly corrected label!

Thanks gang.

- Brock

2 months later
#80 8 years ago

Do you still have these available?

#81 8 years ago

Have these shipped yet?

#82 8 years ago

Haven't received the replacement yet...

#83 8 years ago

@insane yes, still available!

Jeff O.
Daane B.
Steve C.
Eric N.

Your replacements have been mailed today, sorry about that!

#84 8 years ago

Arrived today, many thanks Brock !!

Regards Steve

#85 8 years ago

Are there any wear issues with these? Are they holding up well? I have thought about grabbing a pinbot, Afm and sm (is there one for this). Are they mylar covered?

#86 8 years ago

Just ordered, can't wait to get and install...

#87 8 years ago

All my decals are mylar covered and come with a 1 year warranty

4 weeks later
#88 8 years ago

Still available? If so I am in for one.

#89 8 years ago

Very nice decal. The yellow matches my original playfield but not the new CPR playfield. I don't mind, though. It looks so much better than the stock black plastic!

#90 8 years ago

Yup, still available

Yeah the colors will never be bang on I'm afraid.. different production runs between playfields, different wear and aging, etc.

#91 8 years ago

Thanks,

Payment sent.

1 week later
#92 8 years ago

Hi, how much for 2 of these? ....just in case I screw one up?

Thanks!
Tom

4 months later
#94 8 years ago

Sending PM for update on order from a while back.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-pinbot-target-bank-decal/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.