Topic Stats

• 431 posts
  • 100 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by WolfManCat
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 142 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Photo_2016-12-10_01-44-08_PM (resized).png
Generic TV 2 square (resized).jpg
GB square Install 2 (resized).jpg
TV mods 2 (resized).png
TV mods 1 (resized).png
TSPP_V2_(resized).jpg
TSPP_V2_Install_1_(resized).jpg
TSPP_V2_Install_2_(resized).jpg
Photo_2015-11-18_06-46-50_AM.png
KISS3.jpg
SS2.jpg
BSD3.jpg
BSD2.jpg
2015-09-10_08.04.21.jpg
2015-09-10_08.04.02.jpg
Generic_Black.jpg

There are 431 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 3 years ago

I've been looking at this mod and it looks amazing! But those silver screws are really way too visible. Has anyone attempted to replace them (especially in a dark pin like Tron).

#402 3 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I swapped the sliver screws out with black on my ST and they are hardly noticeable. I think for any dark frames this would work well and cost pennies.

does this work for you?

#403 3 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

does this work for you?

Yes, it does! Thx!

2 months later
#404 3 years ago

Sparky, is tspp mdm avail? Have a friend that NEEDS it. Lol.

#405 3 years ago

Guys (and gals), just wanted to give a huge shout out to Sparky. Had an issue with my tspp mdm. He swapped it out for me and provided AWESOME customer service. Earned a customer for life. Buy with confidence! Thanks Mark.

#406 3 years ago
Quoted from justjoe13:

Sparky, is tspp mdm avail? Have a friend that NEEDS it. Lol.

Joe, I replied to your email this morning. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Quoted from bdaley6509:

Guys (and gals), just wanted to give a huge shout out to Sparky. Had an issue with my tspp mdm. He swapped it out for me and provided AWESOME customer service. Earned a customer for life. Buy with confidence! Thanks Mark.

Glad you got it working! Thanks for your support!

By the way, titles on my website have been reduced to Stern titles only because I'm not providing the power taps anymore. You can still get WPC, 95, and DE titles on mezel's site, but if you need a tap, you would need to order that separately from them

I also have bezels for GoT, AFM, ,NGG, and T2/T3, but they are not shown on either website. PM me if you're interested.

TSPP was the biggest seller over the last two years, but "version 1" is sold out. I wasn't going to make any more, but I've been overwhelned with requests for more. I'm working on getting "v.2" to market in the very near future.

#407 3 years ago

What changes are coming? Worth upgrading??

#408 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Joe, I replied to your email this morning. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Glad you got it working! Thanks for your support!
By the way, titles on my website have been reduced to Stern titles only because I'm not providing the power taps anymore. You can still get WPC, 95, and DE titles on mezel's site, but if you need a tap, you would need to order that separately from them
I also have bezels for GoT, AFM, ,NGG, and T2/T3, but they are not shown on either website. PM me if you're interested.
TSPP was the biggest seller over the last two years, but "version 1" is sold out. I wasn't going to make any more, but I've been overwhelned with requests for more. I'm working on getting "v.2" to market in the very near future.

I'd like to see one for GB....but I have no way of putting vid in it.

#409 3 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

What changes are coming? Worth upgrading??

I guess that would be up to the individual. Not sure if it would be worth it to the customer to swap the screen into the new version or not.

The changes are that I'm no longer using the TV model I had been gutting, priming, painting, gluing, etc. That was getting too expensive, difficult to find, and the reason I stopped making "version 1."

V.2 is a 3D print, so the design looks a little more like the Simpsons' TV, and it will be printed in two colors rather than painted. I'm waiting for the prototype to arrive, and if I approve it, I can move forward.

#410 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I guess that would be up to the individual. Not sure if it would be worth it to the customer to swap the screen into the new version or not.
The changes are that I'm no longer using the TV model I had been gutting, priming, painting, gluing, etc. That was getting too expensive, difficult to find, and the reason I stopped making "version 1."
V.2 is a 3D print, so the design looks a little more like the Simpsons' TV, and it will be printed in two colors rather than painted. I'm waiting for the prototype to arrive, and if I approve it, I can move forward.

Will you be posting pics of the new version?

#411 3 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Will you be posting pics of the new version?

Before I start selling it, yes!

Guys on the wait list can make their decision after seeing pics. I have my own TSPP now, so it's easier to take my own pics of V.2 in the game.

2 weeks later
#412 3 years ago

Would you be able to make a micro display that is widescreen but rotated vertically? I think this could be a cool mod for Ghostbusters. The border could resemble a painting frame, then run loops of Vigo talking from Ghostbusters 2. I would be like a living painting.

#413 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

V.2 is a 3D print, so the design looks a little more like the Simpsons' TV, and it will be printed in two colors rather than painted.

Oh just show it

#414 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Oh just show it

Toyotaboy, you know how to twist my arm! These are still a few weeks away from being ready to sell. I have orders on a wait list that need to be fulfilled first, and then they will be available on my site and Mezelmods for $149.

TSPP_V2_Install_2_(resized).jpg

TSPP_V2_Install_1_(resized).jpg

TSPP_V2_(resized).jpg

#415 3 years ago

The bottom picture with the video has a painted cable box with no detail. This was a prototype. The other two pics are the final product with the cable box printed in purple and some detail added.

#416 3 years ago

Nice work Sparky! Your TV mods help me calm down after a ball drain. Worth every penny IMO.

#417 3 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

...they will be available on my site and Mezelmods for $149.

No love for Rob.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#418 3 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

No love for Rob.

Rob will have some at shows, as well.

6 months later
#419 3 years ago

These are available now at mezelmods. 3D printed by Joe Zenkus. Painted by Modfather. Can be used on any title.

TV mods 1 (resized).png
TV mods 2 (resized).png
GB square Install 2 (resized).jpg

Generic TV 2 square (resized).jpg

#420 3 years ago

Damn that would be perfect for my Elvis. So what if I already have the mod and just need the tv, is that possible?

#421 3 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Damn that would be perfect for my Elvis. So what if I already have the mod and just need the tv, is that possible?

Sorry. Different size display. It won't fit.

#422 3 years ago

Dang. Well I have Sparky'S mod on all my games. It's prob the mod that gets the most comments. Very cool

#423 3 years ago

Lookin good Sparky, I have 2 on my Avatar LE and people just love them.

#424 2 years ago

Bloody options.

Photo_2016-12-10_01-44-08_PM (resized).png

5 months later
#425 2 years ago

Is Metallica still being made?

#426 2 years ago
Quoted from shawngg:

Is Metallica still being made?

I am only selling the TSPP TV, generic wood grain TV, and TSPP Treehouse now. I'm no longer selling the plastic frame MDM's with the smaller display. Sorry.

1 month later
#427 2 years ago

I'll be in the tspp owners club within the week. I'm going to go ahead and have to ask you to come in this weekend and create some fresh stock.

#428 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

I'll be in the tspp owners club within the week. I'm going to go ahead and have to ask you to come in this weekend and create some fresh stock.

I'll be home from vacation July 18th. The TSPP TV's should be in stock shortly after that.

9 months later
#429 1 year ago

Cant get my tspp TV to power up...

Ordered another one to troubleshoot with.

#430 1 year ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Cant get my tspp TV to power up...
Ordered another one to troubleshoot with.

I'm sending you an email to the hotmail account that came through Paypal. We can probably troubleshoot it without you getting another one.

#431 1 year ago

Got it all working and I love it. Cant wait for more of these to come out. Would also love a Judge Dredd security monitor, displaying clips from the 2012 Dredd.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lynn, MA
There are 431 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside