(Topic ID: 13644)

NEW MOD: AFM Target Bank Decal NOW FOR SALE!!

By pinball_customs

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PC260053.JPG
PC260052.JPG
AFM_Target_bank.jpg
AFM_Target_bank.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_customs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Here you go! Let me know what you think, I may do a couple of more designs

Thanks

- Brock

AFM_Target_bank.jpgAFM_Target_bank.jpg

#6 12 years ago

Yeah it's a tricky one, there's no art to carry over.. it's surrounded by bare wood!

I'll try a couple more ideas.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

That yellow lightening bolt could work

Yeah I was thinking I'll carry that through as well, on the grey.

I don't mind offering a few different ideas, everyone's tastes are different I prefer anything to the giant black rectangle that's there now

#11 12 years ago

Another design coming!

#13 12 years ago

Thanks Adriano, cool idea.. I'll play around a bit. My goal with version 1 was to sort of match an insert while also giving it the look of a "Force field", taking from the orange human "force field" pattern on the bottom of the PF (the ball save)

Version 2 coming, I'm just at work doing my 9-5er right now (... and surfing Pinside)

1 week later
#18 12 years ago

tweaked the first design, added a 2nd version

AFM_Target_bank.jpgAFM_Target_bank.jpg

#23 12 years ago

Heh ok, I'll test it out on a playfield locally first and get some final pics with it on the game.. and then we'll go from there.

I'm thinking anything where I offer two versions, I'll sell as a combo deal.. $9 for one, $16 for both.

Stay tuned!

- Brock

#26 12 years ago

I've gotta leave the target decals to Joey at PDI. He knows how to make those things perfectly.. that said, I can supply him with some designs for sure.

#31 12 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

That isnt what the force field looks like on afm. looks more like angled lines....kinda like the shape on charlie browns shirt for lack of a better description....lol

It is? Where? In the DMD animation?

IPC: I print all these on an adhesive vinyl stock using an Epson 9800 Pro large-format printer and then mylar them by hand. Joey at PDI makes his own target decals that have foam backing, etc. Very nice.

5 months later
#37 11 years ago

Sorry! I'm here.. if someone wants to here PMS matches to the colours on the of I'll start shipping these things out on Monday

#40 11 years ago

Hey there, still not available but I'm close.. just about to send some samples out to someone to test them out.

#44 11 years ago

TBH it's been on the backburner for a while, but I'll get back at it.. I realize there's tons of interest!!

1 month later
#45 11 years ago

Great news! I gave some test samples to Phoebe at Expo and she's gonna let us know how they turn out.

That said, anyone I've been in contact with to test these out with me will get a free decal of their choice as a "it's the thought that counts" bonus

Cheers, gang

- B

3 months later
#47 11 years ago

Now officially for sale. Same deal: $8 shipped in North America, $10 worldwide! Send paypal payments to sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com (replacing AT with @ and DOT with .)

Be sure to indicate in the notes what version you want!

Also, as a quick note.. if you're paying using a Paypal App on your phone, be sure to add your mailing address. For some stupid reason the App's don't include mailing addresses???

THANKS for your patience, all.

2 weeks later
#59 11 years ago

All orders are shipped as of today. If you haven't received yours yet, it should be there in a few days. Keep in mind they're coming from Canada so your patience is appreciated!

1 week later
#61 11 years ago

latest batch going out today.

2 weeks later
#66 11 years ago

Hey Taylor, I'm betting yours comes in today or tomorrow. Let me know if it doesn't.

1 week later
#68 11 years ago
Quoted from NathanP:

did you send mine out?

YGPM

I'm going to create a better ordering solution for members this weekend to avoid delays. No one member's fault of course, but depending on how you order through Paypal sometimes the ship-to address isn't attached (stupid Paypal.. very annoying).

Cheers

- Brock

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

Ordered on March 8 and have not received them as yet.

Nora! I didn't know you were a pinside member, I'll refund you the Pinsider discount. Looking into your order as well.

- B

#73 11 years ago

ok, here we go..

Nathan P, your decal is on its way
Nora, your decal is on its way
Chris, check your PM
Alan, your decal is on its way. Still no word on PDI glass yet, but I'll let everyone know as soon as it arrives

WHEW! Now y'all know why I had to hire some help in the shipping department.

2 weeks later
#77 11 years ago

Hey Taylor, you got a PM

Decals are sent regular lettermail from Canada so they can take a while.. sometimes 3 days, sometimes a week. More if going International. Unfortunately the cheapest option with tracking on these costs more than the decal itself!

jhoward, your shipment is going out tomorrow We don't send out shipping notifications yet but it's in the plan to add it to the system in the near future. We're in a bit of a transitional period right now.. trying to pull things in tighter and perhaps make this my day job as soon as I can T

Thanks all

- B

#80 11 years ago

Canada Post IS slow, but I'll admit I could be a little quicker getting these to the post office. All part of the plan down the road.

Easter Weekend always slows things down a bit.. Canada Post shuts down from Friday-Monday so they don't resume 'till Tuesday. Not an excuse by any means of course. I just need to be faster at shipping

I wish we still had Saturday mail delivery up here though

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
Wanted
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 21.50
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_customs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-afm-target-bank-decal?tu=pinball_customs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.