rick-ross-everyday-im-hustlin (resized).png
IMG_3391 (resized).JPG
IMG_3361 (resized).JPG
IMG_3360 (resized).JPG
IMG_3359 (resized).JPG
IMG_3355 (resized).JPG
IMG_3357 (resized).JPG
IMG_3356 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

How is it a dick move to hold it back? The buyer was able to inspect the game and knew what they were buying. I do not always sell spare parts with games that I sell, it depends on the deal. If $1000 is too much the market will decide a price.

This wasn't just a spare NOS part you bought. We all know the saga the MMR playfields came from.. and moves like this are why vendors are shy on just shipping out parts without returns. Because of moves like this...

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

I find it highly unlikely that anyone would actually do a playfield swap because the inserts were faded (at least not until there was other wear down the road).

Yet, people like the OP were demanding that a PF was the only thing that would appease them. So you can see this kind of contradiction and then follow-up undermining the credibility of the demands of customers. This further encourages vendors to ignore what people say, and stick to their guns as what they think is reasonable.. because the customer isn't being genuine.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Once again quoted from rick at PPS
" The arrangement as I understand it was free playfield if the old one was returned, or a $200 reduced core charge if you wanted to keep the playfield (which I think most people would do as retail for MM playfields is $750-850)"
To me they understood that these could be resold instead of installed.

This just proves you'll never get it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mmr-playfield-for-sale?tu=flynnibus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.