rick-ross-everyday-im-hustlin (resized).png
IMG_3391 (resized).JPG
IMG_3361 (resized).JPG
IMG_3360 (resized).JPG
IMG_3359 (resized).JPG
IMG_3355 (resized).JPG
IMG_3357 (resized).JPG
IMG_3356 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drewblood419.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

New MMR playfield for sale

Added: 2016-09-20 22:29:06 UTC • Ended: September 21st, 2016
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 899 (OBO)

Open for offers

I got this as a spare and have since sold my MMRLE it is brand new and the box has only been opened to inspect and take pics. Inserts are nice and black. Asking $$899 shipped in the US obo.

Item photos

IMG_3356 (resized).JPG
IMG_3357 (resized).JPG
IMG_3355 (resized).JPG
IMG_3359 (resized).JPG
IMG_3360 (resized).JPG
IMG_3361 (resized).JPG
IMG_3391 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Drewblood419's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Drewblood419's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Knoxville, TN, US

#3 7 years ago

No sense in keeping the playfield since the game is sold and the price is Obo (and no I won't sell it for $200) but I am flexible on the price in relation to what they would/do sell for

#8 7 years ago

Price includes shipping

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

The point is that drew made a epic huge deal about how bad his playfield was, so they only sold him that pf because of his damaged one. When he sold his damaged game, he didn't include the replacement pf and that is the wtf moment of this whole thread.

How do you know if it was or wasn't offered for sale to the buyer of the machine? You don't....did you ever stop to think that maybe the inserts didn't bother them or that they were at the top of their budgeted amount for a game? Or that my sale price was adjusted accordingly? Also the PF wasn't damaged it was a bit lighter on the black ink on some inserts but aside from that totally fine and had the diffuser installed just like most others with this issue which made them perfectly legible. Also as far as price/value here is a quote from Rick about the situation:

"The arrangement as I understand it was free playfield if the old one was returned, or a $200 reduced core charge if you wanted to keep the playfield (which I think most people would do as retail for MM playfields is $750-850)"

So yes technically I bought it as a spare with the intention of offering it with the pin when I went to sell it or to sell it separately. So you might want to have your facts straight before making assumptions.

#28 7 years ago

Once again quoted from rick at PPS

" The arrangement as I understand it was free playfield if the old one was returned, or a $200 reduced core charge if you wanted to keep the playfield (which I think most people would do as retail for MM playfields is $750-850)"

To me they understood that these could be resold instead of installed.

#30 7 years ago

IMG_4265 (resized).pngIMG_4265 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drewblood419.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mmr-playfield-for-sale?tu=Drewblood419 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.