Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HIPPY
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi all.

Just a short update from my end. I have the following titles already in the production process.

Black knight 2000 and Dracula are done and will be listed in the shows early next week.

Arabian nights is almost done.

Artwork and cnc files are done or almost done for:
    Joust
    Taxi
    Creature from the black lagoon

Next coming up with art preparing now:
    Whirlwind
    Black hole
    Haunted house
    Genie
    Firepower
    Fish tales
    Eight ball
    Eight ball deluxe
    Black knight

I do not take preorders as that is a lot of work. I will run enough playfields for everyone so don't worry that you could miss them. All listed playfields should be done end of this summer if there are no art issues delaying something. You can email me with any questions....

Regards,
    Mirco

#6 5 years ago

Yes it will be bally. If there is a William's as well I will do both.

Ij will happen during the summer hopefully.

#12 5 years ago

The joust will be slightly more than the usual playfields I have as they need to be bend and fixed. I guess somewhere between 1200 and 1400 usd. I will have them already fixed in the position so that you do lot have to worry about that. I will cut them slightly different as we have modern tools now so that the area is more durable. As you will understand I cannot tell in detail what I do as I don't want to share the idea....

#15 5 years ago

Yes I will get some more gottliebs on the list as well. But my problem is that I'm not that familiar with which titles are needed...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mirco-titles-joust-totan-taxi-gottliebs?tu=highclasspinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.