Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Shorty-comparison (resized).jpg
    Willie-Comparison (resized).jpg
    0755938689289f482d179fdb275ec9161e46e289 (resized).jpg
    mirco (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fytr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah the early T&As were pretty crappy but they fixed that right quick

I had TNA #87 and it was perfect. The problem was later than that sort of mid-run, and then rectified.

My new R&M playfield is by far the nicest PF finish I've seen in a NiB game in the last 5 years. It makes my Aug. 2020 manufactured DP playfield look like it was made out of cardboard and balsa wood in comparison.

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

There is no way for us end users to know why.
    Could be the ink from a brand new tank is fine for the first few days or ink formula could have quietly changed from the actual manufacture, or ....who knows?
    But one thing you do know is that you never see the clearcoat lift the ink from the wood on a new silkscreened playfield.

Wow, that you Vid??

Maybe 2020 is starting to turn around, Vid is back!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fytr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mirco-quality-control-procedures?tu=fytr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.