Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 199 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

evil_plan.jpg
    Pinky-And-The-Brain-Wallpapers.jpg
    hording.jpg
    th_HillbillyDance.gif
    Never_mind.jpg
    th-1.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    LSU_Florida.png
    marshallluckyposter.jpg
    images_(1).jpg
    apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg
    LOL.jpg
    sexy-short-shorts-8.jpg
    backyard.jpg
    images-8.jpeg
    Popcorn-03-Scarlett-Johanssen.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sparky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#189 10 years ago

Things could get ugly for Fattrain real fast if it actually sells! He promised a shaker motor he doesn't have yet. The one I'm bringing to PAGG for him just went up in price

I guess with the extra money he could buy another one for regular price ...

Never_mind.jpgNever_mind.jpg

#192 10 years ago

HAHAHA! I already have an extra Shaker @ home too Spark's but you can never have too many of those layin' around
    Looks like Automated killed my master plan to take over the world with all my crazy proffit. Damn. Time to list TRON LE @ 30k! (Joking!)

DUDE! Now you're hording shaker motors, too?! Buying them when you already have extras?! Are you trying to create demand so you can flip them? Next thing you know, shaker motors will be worth as much as a WH20 topper!

hording.jpghording.jpg

#196 10 years ago

Damn Sparky! Stop calling out all my plans for world domination on the internet! You're almost as bad as these guys....

Here's the plan, Fattrain: I'll list my MOPLE w/shaker and shipping for $19,950, and it will make yours look cheap! When yours sells, you send a little sugar my way. (and by "sugar," I mean money).

evil_plan.jpgevil_plan.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sparky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-mople-price-gouging-set-on-ebay?tu=Sparky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.