IMG_0174 (resized).JPG
IMG_0172 (resized).JPG
IMG_0180 (resized).JPG
IMG_0177 (resized).JPG
IMG_0176 (resized).JPG
IMG_0122 (resized).JPG
IMG_2034 (resized).JPG
IMG_1037 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinny-vinny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Here are some pictures in my game.

Supper big thanks to pingod for letting me use his machine to make these hammers. They are finally done, and ready for purchase! There is a fist hammer as well, I haven't got to painting it yet. They will sell for $200, $300 for the skull hammer with lightning package included.

#54 7 years ago

I can do up what you want now that everything fits. Did you want the lighting up one or the regular one? For the skull?

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from spinny-vinny:

I can do up what you want now that everything fits. Did you want the lighting up one or the regular one? For the skull?

Quoted from Mank:

I'd like the skull, but if you only had a hammer, I'd be happy with that too. Very impressive

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Is there a way to mount one to a pro.

Not that I know of. There's not enough room

#59 7 years ago

Not that I know of. There's not enough room

It would be just for ornament it wouldn't be functional

#62 7 years ago

Wow cool you are the guy who did the spiky leather hammers? Those were awesome.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

A lot of MODS are ornamental...this skull one could be tied into a flasher somewhere and eyes could light up than. It would look cool on the PRO but yes the problem is mounting it.

I will give it some thought and take some measurements, no promises!!

#64 7 years ago

Any of you looking for shooter rods?

IMG_1585 (resized).JPGIMG_1585 (resized).JPG

#65 7 years ago

I do customize them to the Sparky's I have customized

#69 7 years ago

All three mods; the skull, the hammer, and the fist (I hope to be painted tomorrow) cost $200 painted.(and non negotiable, everything I sell is painted and clearcoated.) The skull with the lighting package is $300, if I do the lighting myself so it is almost a plug and play. If you want to light it yourself everything is still ready to go for you.

#70 7 years ago

Ready to go for a $200 price

#75 7 years ago

They are Canadian prices. Someone suggested today that $200 cad+ shipping in Canada, $200 usd + free shipping in US. It kind of balances things out

#76 7 years ago

Lol thanks you to. That's one of my paintings

#79 7 years ago

This weekend I will go full time on the hammers. They are a little time consuming and I do have some other projects that are being neglected due to making the prototypes. I hope to make a run of 20, and start shipping them next week. There is already 6 spoken for

#81 7 years ago

I have an idea to keep the cost down. I will use silver paint rather than silver leaf. The ones that have ordered all ready will have a #mod of /10. And the rest will be painted. That saves me a boat load of time and they can sell for $150 cad. no lighting involved

#83 7 years ago

Send me your email and I'll give a request

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I like the hammer one more than the skull. METLE will be my next search and buy.

Cool man!!! Appreciate it.

#91 7 years ago

Big thanks to all that have put in an order! It was a little overwhelming last night. If there is anyone that I missed in sending a pay pal request to my apologies. Can you please send me your email and the hammer you would like. I should be able to start sipping Wednesday or Thursday

#94 7 years ago

My phone signed me out. I was checking it but no new PMs. Got it now

#95 7 years ago

My phone signed me out. I was checking it but no new PMs. Got it now

Quoted from RichieWrench:

I am in for a lighted skull hammer....i like the sulver leaf so i hope i am i soon enough to get in on that one.
[email protected]
Please confirm

#96 7 years ago

There is only three numbered skulls left. There are 6 numbered Celtic hammers left.

#98 7 years ago

The # skull hammers are sold out. I am still making them, do to demand. They just won't be numbered. Thanks again to everyone out there who bought, and even just for the thumbs up. The Celtic style hammer still has 5 more numbered ones to go.

#99 7 years ago

It is taking a little longer than I thought to produce, and package all the orders. I should be ready to star shipping tomorrow or the next day.

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Wow. These are both really great looking alternatives to the original. Nice work.

Thanks man!!!

#103 7 years ago

Ready to start sipping tomorrow. I only have a Limited amount of lights made up so those ones will probably be Monday before they are sent.

IMG_1707 (resized).JPGIMG_1707 (resized).JPG

#104 7 years ago

All the tracking #'s have been sent out. Sorry for not getting to it this weekend. I was moving my studio, and there is some major chaos going on.

#105 7 years ago

The big difference between the silver leaf and the painted is the shine. The pic doesn't show very good. The right is leafed.

IMG_1711 (resized).JPGIMG_1711 (resized).JPG

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Received hammer (traditional style) today. Beautiful is all I can say! The butt-ugly original will never see the light of day again. Good work, Vinny.

Awesome always great to hear!

#109 7 years ago

Every body should have their mods buy now? I would like to hear some feedback from anyone who purchased any of them. Just post your comments and pics. That would be very much appreciated.

#120 7 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the great response and positive feedback! They look great!

#126 7 years ago

I have to make some new molds of the hammers... they are done!!! This run has burnt them right out!!!
I will run as many as I can off the old molds, and just make them ONE OFF's.(paint them all different.) They will cost $100 and it will be a surprise! get what you get kind of deal.(all one of a kind) I will make them fit into the game; colour wise of course, and the may not have quiet the same detail as the rest of the 1st run hammers. I am guessing maybe 5 - 10 of each.(at the most)

#128 7 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

These custom hammers look awesome. I was thinking of developing a new hammer for quite some time. I felt the pinball community should have an alternate hammer to the stock one at a reasonable price. The other hammer at 400 dollars was a ridiculous price for what it was. You sir stepped up and hit it out of the park, not once but twice. I am so glad we have another great sculptor and modder in our group. I look forward to your future designs in pinball. Bravo , Well Done !! The ModFather

Thanks, I appreciate the good word.

#130 7 years ago

They are CAN funds. Just send me your email and I will send a pay pal request.

1 week later
#140 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Finally had time to to figure out a way to install this sweet mode into my pro. It doesn't move but looks great and didn't have to alter anything.

That looks awesome!!! Are you going to be making and selling them? (YOU SHOULD)

1 week later
#144 7 years ago

Hey guys, Sorry for the delay. The new moulds are ready, and the 'Grab Bag' ones (the $100 specials) will be sent out tomorrow morning.
Thank you for your patience.

#145 7 years ago

I am probably opening a can of worms I don't want to, but I had fun doing the $100 specials. I thought I would bring it to you guys.

hammers1 (resized).jpghammers1 (resized).jpg

#147 7 years ago

Starting from left to right. The TRAD hammer, next is the OLDEY, and BLOOD hammer. On to the skulls; there is a TRAD skull (not in the pics) next is METAL HEAD, BLACK LIGHT, PATRIOT, and finally JUSTICE.
All new second run hammers are $200. $250 with lighting. This evens out the paint/ casting time I have to spend each of them.

#151 7 years ago

Thats VERY cool!!! Thanks for sharing.

#152 7 years ago

I am probably opening a can of worms I don't want to, but I had fun doing the $100 specials. I thought I would bring it to you guys.

#153 7 years ago

Starting from left to right. The TRAD hammer, next is the OLDEY, and BLOOD hammer. On to the skulls; there is a TRAD skull (not in the pics) next is METAL HEAD, BLACK LIGHT, PATRIOT, and finally JUSTICE.
All new second run hammers are $200. $250 with lighting. This evens out the paint/ casting time I have to spend each of them.

hammers1 (resized).jpghammers1 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#159 6 years ago

Hey guys,
I've bin doing orders with the old pricing, so I think we will just continue with tried and true.
- strait paint $150
- silver leaf $200
- paint with lighting $250
- silver leaf with lighting $300

#160 6 years ago

that applies to both styles.

#162 6 years ago
Quoted from Radagast:

Hey Vinny, is the lit hammer mod plug and play or is soldering required?

I do my best to have it "plug and play". I put gator clips on all of them, but soldering is best. wiggy07 aka supernova did an awesome install video mid way down on page #3 of this forum.

3 weeks later
#169 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Love the blood splatter hammer Vinny! If you don't have one of Vinny's MET hammers, you gotta get one. Just love the look and glow on mine!
Hey Vinny how's my STLE shooter rod coming along? Lol... you know these bumps ain't free

Thanks man. Please refresh my memory with the STLE.

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

Nothing super new here but a skull with some blood splatter!
Fast, friendly response and super fast tracking number and receipt to my door. Easy peasy install.
Thanks Vinny!

Cool man. It wasn't an accident you posted the Kiss pics. I have a Gene shooter rod you might like.

IMG_0122 (resized).JPGIMG_0122 (resized).JPG

3 months later
#172 6 years ago

I thought I'd just post some of this other MET suff on here. I'm having problems attacking pics to the PMs. First is the cemetery and extended cross. Cemetery is $75, crosses are $30 ea.

IMG_0176 (resized).JPGIMG_0176 (resized).JPG

IMG_0177 (resized).JPGIMG_0177 (resized).JPG

IMG_0180 (resized).JPGIMG_0180 (resized).JPG

IMG_0172 (resized).JPGIMG_0172 (resized).JPG

IMG_0174 (resized).JPGIMG_0174 (resized).JPG

IMG_2001 (resized).JPGIMG_2001 (resized).JPG

IMG_2011 (resized).JPGIMG_2011 (resized).JPG

#173 6 years ago

The crosses do work on the LE just a little more work then the Pro to install.

#174 6 years ago

Next up is the 3D snake mod for the wire ramp. It runs $150

IMG_0201 (resized).JPGIMG_0201 (resized).JPG

IMG_0200 (resized).JPGIMG_0200 (resized).JPG

#180 6 years ago

I have one more of the low price skull hammers left. (The patriot one) sold the”metal head” the other day, but none of the Celtic hammers

854A686C-43C1-4C38-80AF-A4565D80C350 (resized).jpeg854A686C-43C1-4C38-80AF-A4565D80C350 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 12.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinny-vinny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-hammer-mod?tu=spinny-vinny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.