IMG_0174 (resized).JPG
IMG_0172 (resized).JPG
IMG_0180 (resized).JPG
IMG_0177 (resized).JPG
IMG_0176 (resized).JPG
IMG_0122 (resized).JPG
IMG_2034 (resized).JPG
IMG_1037 (resized).JPG
There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 7 years ago

Wow. These are both really great looking alternatives to the original. Nice work.

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Wow. These are both really great looking alternatives to the original. Nice work.

Thanks man!!!

#103 7 years ago

Ready to start sipping tomorrow. I only have a Limited amount of lights made up so those ones will probably be Monday before they are sent.

IMG_1707 (resized).JPGIMG_1707 (resized).JPG

#104 7 years ago

All the tracking #'s have been sent out. Sorry for not getting to it this weekend. I was moving my studio, and there is some major chaos going on.

#105 7 years ago

The big difference between the silver leaf and the painted is the shine. The pic doesn't show very good. The right is leafed.

IMG_1711 (resized).JPGIMG_1711 (resized).JPG

#106 7 years ago

Received hammer (traditional style) today. Beautiful is all I can say! The butt-ugly original will never see the light of day again. Good work, Vinny.

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Received hammer (traditional style) today. Beautiful is all I can say! The butt-ugly original will never see the light of day again. Good work, Vinny.

Awesome always great to hear!

#108 7 years ago

I swear the hammer even works better.

DSCN2275 (resized).JPGDSCN2275 (resized).JPG

DSCN2273 (resized).JPGDSCN2273 (resized).JPG

#109 7 years ago

Every body should have their mods buy now? I would like to hear some feedback from anyone who purchased any of them. Just post your comments and pics. That would be very much appreciated.

#110 7 years ago

I installed mine over the weekend. Looks so much better than the original. Money well spent. I can't recommend it enough.

IMG_5064 (resized).JPGIMG_5064 (resized).JPG

IMG_5065 (resized).JPGIMG_5065 (resized).JPG

#111 7 years ago

Still trying to figure out a way to mount mine in my pro. If any one else is trying to do this I would like to see what you did as well. But here's a pic of mine on the glass.

IMG_2410 (resized).JPGIMG_2410 (resized).JPG

#112 7 years ago

Here's mine. Looks awesome Vinny!!

Hammer (resized).jpgHammer (resized).jpg

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Here's mine. Looks awesome Vinny!!

Sweet! How about a video of it in action?

#114 7 years ago

Wow, these look amazing. Even better than Aurich's IMO.

#115 7 years ago

IMG_2303 (resized).JPGIMG_2303 (resized).JPG

#116 7 years ago

I've always said my METpro was bolted to the floor..but It's things like this that make me reconsider an LE ! Great job Vinny.. so much better than the horraweful original

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Still trying to figure out a way to mount mine in my pro. If any one else is trying to do this I would like to see what you did as well. But here's a pic of mine on the glass.

did u try sitting it on the Newton balls?! Does it fit on them or just too big for the area? Damn, maybe I can still get one after all!!!

#118 7 years ago

The hammer and custom Sparky look great thanks Vinny

IMG_4626 (resized).JPGIMG_4626 (resized).JPG

#119 7 years ago

Loving my hammer and Sparky shooter! Thanks!

IMG_2554 (resized).JPGIMG_2554 (resized).JPG

IMG_2555 (resized).JPGIMG_2555 (resized).JPG

#120 7 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the great response and positive feedback! They look great!

#121 7 years ago

Thanks vinny great job
I feel like the blood on his teeth make the blood on the playfeild stick out more

IMG_7246 (resized).JPGIMG_7246 (resized).JPG
IMG_7256 (resized).JPGIMG_7256 (resized).JPG

#122 7 years ago

IMG_7248 (resized).JPGIMG_7248 (resized).JPG

#123 7 years ago

If anyone is thinking about buying the mod, here is a installation and review video I did.

INSTALLING SPINNY VINNY SKULL AND HAMMER MOD INTO METALLICA PREM OR LE PINBALL : VIDEO

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/mods-installing-spinny-vinny-skull-and-hammer-mod-into-metallica-prem-or-le-pinball-video/

YouTube Video :

Skull and Hammer (resized).jpgSkull and Hammer (resized).jpg

DSC02789 (resized).JPGDSC02789 (resized).JPG

DSC02790 (resized).JPGDSC02790 (resized).JPG

DSC02794 (resized).JPGDSC02794 (resized).JPG

DSC02842 (resized).JPGDSC02842 (resized).JPG

DSC02831 (resized).JPGDSC02831 (resized).JPG

#124 7 years ago

That light up skull makes me want to get a MET.

#125 7 years ago

Bump

#126 7 years ago

I have to make some new molds of the hammers... they are done!!! This run has burnt them right out!!!
I will run as many as I can off the old molds, and just make them ONE OFF's.(paint them all different.) They will cost $100 and it will be a surprise! get what you get kind of deal.(all one of a kind) I will make them fit into the game; colour wise of course, and the may not have quiet the same detail as the rest of the 1st run hammers. I am guessing maybe 5 - 10 of each.(at the most)

#127 7 years ago

These custom hammers look awesome. I was thinking of developing a new hammer for quite some time. I felt the pinball community should have an alternate hammer to the stock one at a reasonable price. The other hammer at 400 dollars was a ridiculous price for what it was. You sir stepped up and hit it out of the park, not once but twice. I am so glad we have another great sculptor and modder in our group. I look forward to your future designs in pinball. Bravo , Well Done !! The ModFather

#128 7 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

These custom hammers look awesome. I was thinking of developing a new hammer for quite some time. I felt the pinball community should have an alternate hammer to the stock one at a reasonable price. The other hammer at 400 dollars was a ridiculous price for what it was. You sir stepped up and hit it out of the park, not once but twice. I am so glad we have another great sculptor and modder in our group. I look forward to your future designs in pinball. Bravo , Well Done !! The ModFather

Thanks, I appreciate the good word.

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from spinny-vinny:

I have to make some new molds of the hammers... they are done!!! This run has burnt them right out!!!
I will run as many as I can off the old molds, and just make them ONE OFF's.(paint them all different.) They will cost $100 and it will be a surprise! get what you get kind of deal.(all one of a kind) I will make them fit into the game; colour wise of course, and the may not have quiet the same detail as the rest of the 1st run hammers. I am guessing maybe 5 - 10 of each.(at the most)

Is that US or CAN and what's the cost of these shipped. I'm interested at that price point for the non-skull version.

#130 7 years ago

They are CAN funds. Just send me your email and I will send a pay pal request.

#131 7 years ago

Sweet Mod....They both look great I am leaning more toward the regular hammer.

#132 7 years ago

Looks really nice. All I need is a Metallica!

#133 7 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Looks really nice. All I need is a Metallica!

a Met LE u mean! Unfortunately, a pro don't cut it for these beauties..

#134 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

a Met LE u mean! Unfortunately, a pro don't cut it for these beauties..

My pro will have one soon.

#135 7 years ago

They are CAN funds. Just send me your email and I will send a pay pal request.

PM sent for regular hammer.

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

My pro will have one soon.

please post pics when you install it!! They're so damn nice I'd consider one too! Just not sure how to mount it on the Newton balls

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

please post pics when you install it!! They're so damn nice I'd consider one too! Just not sure how to mount it on the Newton balls

I sure will exactly what the pro needed imo.

#138 7 years ago

Great job Vinny, the silver leaf is amazing!
I already had Mezel Mods hammer light so I just installed it in the new hammer.

20170413_194309 (resized).jpg20170413_194309 (resized).jpg

20170413_194358 (resized).jpg20170413_194358 (resized).jpg

#139 7 years ago

Finally had time to to figure out a way to install this sweet mode into my pro. It doesn't move but looks great and didn't have to alter anything.

IMG_2429 (resized).JPGIMG_2429 (resized).JPG

IMG_2423 (resized).JPGIMG_2423 (resized).JPG

IMG_2434 (resized).JPGIMG_2434 (resized).JPG

IMG_2426 (resized).JPGIMG_2426 (resized).JPG

IMG_2420 (resized).JPGIMG_2420 (resized).JPG

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Finally had time to to figure out a way to install this sweet mode into my pro. It doesn't move but looks great and didn't have to alter anything.

That looks awesome!!! Are you going to be making and selling them? (YOU SHOULD)

#141 7 years ago

That looks awesome!!! Are you going to be making and selling them? (YOU SHOULD)

Thanks. But No I put up a forum almost anyone could do it here it is. If anyone has any questions send me a pm. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hammer-mod-in-met-pro

#142 7 years ago

Twilight....u NEED a custom spinny-vinny sparky! Jussst saying! The hammer mod looks great! Where does that lil clip in the 2nd photo go? And, did u make that ?! Wowzers! If u did.. I'd get this mod if u could dumbitdown for me! Serious..how much?!? Thanks

#143 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Twilight....u NEED a custom spinny-vinny sparky! Jussst saying! The hammer mod looks great! Where does that lil clip in the 2nd photo go? And, did u make that ?! Wowzers! If u did.. I'd get this mod if u could dumbitdown for me! Serious..how much?!? Thanks

Ya my sparky is next in line. The clip goes here. I just hollowed it out for the light underneath and I cut the one arm off.

IMG_2422 (resized).JPGIMG_2422 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#144 6 years ago

Hey guys, Sorry for the delay. The new moulds are ready, and the 'Grab Bag' ones (the $100 specials) will be sent out tomorrow morning.
Thank you for your patience.

#145 6 years ago

I am probably opening a can of worms I don't want to, but I had fun doing the $100 specials. I thought I would bring it to you guys.

hammers1 (resized).jpghammers1 (resized).jpg

#146 6 years ago

I like the bloody hammer.

#147 6 years ago

Starting from left to right. The TRAD hammer, next is the OLDEY, and BLOOD hammer. On to the skulls; there is a TRAD skull (not in the pics) next is METAL HEAD, BLACK LIGHT, PATRIOT, and finally JUSTICE.
All new second run hammers are $200. $250 with lighting. This evens out the paint/ casting time I have to spend each of them.

#148 6 years ago

They all look great spinny-vinny. From the traditional hammer to the Patriot skull. You HAMMERED the mark....

#149 6 years ago

Thanks to Glenn MacLean for doing my Demon Sparky and Hammer.....

1demon-sparky-Apr25'17 (resized).jpg1demon-sparky-Apr25'17 (resized).jpg

2demon-sparky-Apr25'17 (resized).jpg2demon-sparky-Apr25'17 (resized).jpg

3demon-MET-Hammer (resized).jpg3demon-MET-Hammer (resized).jpg

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Thanks to Glenn MacLean for doing my Demon Sparky and Hammer.....

This is amazing work - He tied the hammer into the Demon Sparky and did an amazing job.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
There are 188 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-hammer-mod/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.