Topic Stats

• 185 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by kazzbdx
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 91 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
854A686C-43C1-4C38-80AF-A4565D80C350 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3310 (resized).JPG
IMG_3309 (resized).JPG
IMG_0200 (resized).JPG
IMG_0201 (resized).JPG
IMG_2011 (resized).JPG
IMG_2001 (resized).JPG
IMG_0174 (resized).JPG
IMG_0172 (resized).JPG
IMG_0180 (resized).JPG
IMG_0177 (resized).JPG
IMG_0176 (resized).JPG
IMG_0122 (resized).JPG
IMG_2034 (resized).JPG
IMG_1037 (resized).JPG

There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Here are some pictures in my game.

Supper big thanks to pingod for letting me use his machine to make these hammers. They are finally done, and ready for purchase! There is a fist hammer as well, I haven't got to painting it yet. They will sell for $200, $300 for the skull hammer with lightning package included.

#52 2 years ago

I'd like the skull, but if you only had a hammer, I'd be happy with that too. Very impressive

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Does the skull block any visibility while playing since it's a tad larger?
Any idea on pricing yet?

Skull is still about 1/3 smaller then the stock hammer.

#54 2 years ago

I can do up what you want now that everything fits. Did you want the lighting up one or the regular one? For the skull?

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Those are just SIIIIICK!
I love the LEDed skull version. Do the LEDs only light when the hammer lock is ready?

Yes,mine is tied into the coffin lock flasher.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from spinny-vinny:

I can do up what you want now that everything fits. Did you want the lighting up one or the regular one? For the skull?

Quoted from Mank:

I'd like the skull, but if you only had a hammer, I'd be happy with that too. Very impressive

#57 2 years ago

Supper big thanks to pingod for letting me use his machine to make these hammers. They are finally done, and ready for purchase! There is a fist hammer as well, I haven't got to painting it yet. They will sell for $200, $300 for the skull hammer with lightning package included.

Is there a way to mount one to a pro.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Is there a way to mount one to a pro.

Not that I know of. There's not enough room

#59 2 years ago

Not that I know of. There's not enough room

It would be just for ornament it wouldn't be functional

#60 2 years ago

It would be just for ornament it wouldn't be functional

A lot of MODS are ornamental...this skull one could be tied into a flasher somewhere and eyes could light up than. It would look cool on the PRO but yes the problem is mounting it.

#61 2 years ago

Wow those prices. I retract my previous post, I don't want my name associated with this at all.

#62 2 years ago

Wow cool you are the guy who did the spiky leather hammers? Those were awesome.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

A lot of MODS are ornamental...this skull one could be tied into a flasher somewhere and eyes could light up than. It would look cool on the PRO but yes the problem is mounting it.

I will give it some thought and take some measurements, no promises!!

#64 2 years ago

Any of you looking for shooter rods?

IMG_1585 (resized).JPG

#65 2 years ago

I do customize them to the Sparky's I have customized

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Wow those prices. I retract my previous post, I don't want my name associated with this at all.

How much was your hammer mod? I thought it was around $300 and these are $200 without lights and $300 with them.

#67 2 years ago

How much for the regular hammer not the skull? Is that the $200 while the skull is $300?

#68 2 years ago

I love that light-up skull, but I'm not sure I love it to the tune of $300. Still following this thread with interest in case of price adjustment.

#69 2 years ago

All three mods; the skull, the hammer, and the fist (I hope to be painted tomorrow) cost $200 painted.(and non negotiable, everything I sell is painted and clearcoated.) The skull with the lighting package is $300, if I do the lighting myself so it is almost a plug and play. If you want to light it yourself everything is still ready to go for you.

#70 2 years ago

Ready to go for a $200 price

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Uhh - nobody ever said you were associated with this, but way to whine about prices for something you won't buy or have anything to do with.

#72 2 years ago

Canadian dollars or U.S.?

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Canadian dollars or U.S.?

Wondering the same thing. For $200US I'm out.

#74 2 years ago

Nice avatar )

#75 2 years ago

They are Canadian prices. Someone suggested today that $200 cad+ shipping in Canada, $200 usd + free shipping in US. It kind of balances things out

#76 2 years ago

Lol thanks you to. That's one of my paintings

#77 2 years ago

Paypal sent for a skull hammer.

#78 2 years ago

According to the conversion it's $148.47 USD. This thing should be pretty light as far as shipping goes. At 2lbs you're looking at $23 usd to ship to Canada first class.

$175 USD shipped via first class mail or $200 USD shipped Priority Mail seems to be pretty accurate conversions for USD.

#79 2 years ago

This weekend I will go full time on the hammers. They are a little time consuming and I do have some other projects that are being neglected due to making the prototypes. I hope to make a run of 20, and start shipping them next week. There is already 6 spoken for

#80 2 years ago

This is my second purchase from Vinny - his work it top notch and well worth the price, I consider these unique items a work of art - love my new Sparky! And I'm sure he has more great mods in the works!

IMG_0237 (resized).JPG

#81 2 years ago

I have an idea to keep the cost down. I will use silver paint rather than silver leaf. The ones that have ordered all ready will have a #mod of /10. And the rest will be painted. That saves me a boat load of time and they can sell for $150 cad. no lighting involved

#82 2 years ago

How do I order?

#83 2 years ago

Send me your email and I'll give a request

#84 2 years ago

I like the hammer one more than the skull. METLE will be my next search and buy.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I like the hammer one more than the skull. METLE will be my next search and buy.

Cool man!!! Appreciate it.

#86 2 years ago

I am in for a lighted skull hammer....i like the sulver leaf so i hope i am i soon enough to get in on that one.

folksnrml@aol.com

Please confirm

#87 2 years ago

Very nice - I like the traditional hammer! I assume they are impact resistant (just in case)? Same material as original?

#88 2 years ago

Thanks so much for the skull hammer Vinny! What a work of art! The fact that these were hand crafted and each is hand painted makes them so unique. Also there could not be an easier mod to install. The fit is so good I don't even know if putting the bolt back in was necessary but I put it in just in case. I gotta think this first run of 20 is gonna sell fast. Congrats to all who have purchased - you are gonna be very happy!

IMG_2880 (resized).JPG

#89 2 years ago

Just a note on the skull hammer install,you need to remove the bolt extension from the front of the shaft.
It is not needed anyway.

#90 2 years ago

I've always hated the giant hammer on the Prem/LEs, but that skull hammer makes me wish I had a Premium.

#91 2 years ago

Big thanks to all that have put in an order! It was a little overwhelming last night. If there is anyone that I missed in sending a pay pal request to my apologies. Can you please send me your email and the hammer you would like. I should be able to start sipping Wednesday or Thursday

#92 2 years ago

Did you get my message for the orginal paint style with the lighted skull hammer?

#93 2 years ago

Comparison pics for size of the new hammer.

IMG_2786 (resized).JPG

IMG_2788 (resized).JPG

IMG_2787 (resized).JPG

#94 2 years ago

My phone signed me out. I was checking it but no new PMs. Got it now

#95 2 years ago

My phone signed me out. I was checking it but no new PMs. Got it now

Quoted from RichieWrench:

I am in for a lighted skull hammer....i like the sulver leaf so i hope i am i soon enough to get in on that one.
folksnrml@aol.com
Please confirm

#96 2 years ago

There is only three numbered skulls left. There are 6 numbered Celtic hammers left.

#97 2 years ago

Great shot of the comparison Pingod. I was going to mention that the new skull hammer size is much better scale compared to the old hammer. Opens up the view to shoot sparky from the right flipper too. Also for those ordering and shipping from Vinny ask him about his custom flipper bats too. He said these ones were too heavy to stay on the flippers but I wanted them anyways. I used a tube of crazy glue and have played for hours with no issues. They are there to stay!! The craftsmenship is awesome - same as the hammer mod. He has others too but these ones are just too cool.

IMG_2900 (resized).JPG

IMG_2899 (resized).JPG

#98 2 years ago

The # skull hammers are sold out. I am still making them, do to demand. They just won't be numbered. Thanks again to everyone out there who bought, and even just for the thumbs up. The Celtic style hammer still has 5 more numbered ones to go.

#99 2 years ago

It is taking a little longer than I thought to produce, and package all the orders. I should be ready to star shipping tomorrow or the next day.

#100 2 years ago

Pm sent

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside