4 Balls in the Graveyard.JPG
image-104.jpg
llll.jpg
2014-06-13 15.31.02.jpg
2014-06-13 18.24.25.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-885.jpg
image-552.jpg
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 9 years ago

Stupid internet connection!

#252 9 years ago

#253 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

my third game on new code was 285mm. Best game ever. Ball stacking on hammer is great. At one point I had all of the multi balls finished and they were all blinking. Didn't know what to do. :p

Is there a setting for scoring in millimeters? Very cool!

#254 9 years ago

#255 9 years ago

What happens is that the Internet where I live is pretty slow and for some reason the posts seems to resubmit themselves. Only happens occasionally.

#256 9 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

my third game on new code was 285mm. Best game ever. Ball stacking on hammer is great. At one point I had all of the multi balls finished and they were all blinking. Didn't know what to do. :p

#257 9 years ago

Still no love for the sound cut out at ball drain when you have the music turned up in the settings. Maybe it's my OCD talking, but I really wish he would fix this. I want to be able to crank the music.

#258 9 years ago

#259 9 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

you got that right!

rd

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

It's the default Canadian scoring system, and the proper way to measure a score

#261 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

What happens is that the Internet where I live is pretty slow and for some reason the posts seems to resubmit themselves. Only happens occasionally.

It appears it was a Pinside problem. Three of us had double+ posts around the same time.

#262 9 years ago

Stupid Pinside problem!

#263 9 years ago

A little probleme I noticed with all the code, maybe it was never notice before... when the attrack mode for the sparky multiball start (all the light going on from the bottom to the top) , the cross on the left ramp does'nt light up...

#264 9 years ago

Pretty sure they fixed that in v1.6.

#265 9 years ago

Still there for the pro...

#266 9 years ago

finally completed/played "blackened", with a quite good game (311M in 3 balls) including 3 sparky MB, 2 coffin MB, 3 snake MB & 3 grave MB, & (only) 2 CIU collected...

with no doubt, this pin rocks !

#267 9 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

finally completed/played "blackened", with a quite good game (311M in 3 balls) including 3 sparky MB, 2 coffin MB, 3 snake MB & 3 grave MB, & (only) 2 CIU collected...
with no doubt, this pin rocks !

It sure does! Nice game.

It sure can be brutal at times though. I have games where Sparky hurls three balls right down the guts.

I don't know why anyone would buy a new Ironman instead of Metallica Pro... as cool as Ironman is, Metallica is 3x the game.

rd.

#268 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I don't know why anyone would buy a new Ironman instead of Metallica Pro... as cool as Ironman is, Metallica is 3x the game.

I own both as well, and MET does probably have 3x more to do, but it sure as heck isn't 3x the fun!

If I was forced to choose between selling my MET Premium and my IM, it would be an extremely difficult decision.

#269 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I own both, and MET does probably have 3x more to do, but it sure as heck isn't 3x the fun!
If I was forced to choose between selling my MET Premium and my IM, it would be an extremely difficult decision.

True that!

Ironman does have its charms.

We are lucky to be blessed with such pinball riches.

rd

#270 9 years ago

Man, that snake jaw locking up the balls must make a huge huge difference in terms of difficulty or you guys have your games set up like pansies! =)

#271 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I own both as well, and MET does probably have 3x more to do, but it sure as heck isn't 3x the fun!

I get much more enjoyment out of MET/TRON/ACDC than IM. They are all very challenging, but IM is just down right discouraging to me. I wouldn't have much of a problem letting IM go.

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I get much more enjoyment out of MET/TRON/ACDC than IM. They are all very challenging, but IM is just down right discouraging to me. I wouldn't have much of a problem letting IM go.

lol

That's a huge change of heart from when I talked to you about buying your IM several months ago!

#273 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Man, that snake jaw locking up the balls must make a huge huge difference in terms of difficulty or you guys have your games set up like pansies! =)

Can't you adjust Pro settings to have it hold the ball in the snake for the 20 seconds instead of spitting it back out? I know that default is NO, so that on route, you don't run into stuck ball issues with two balls in snake's mouth at once. But for home use.... ??

#274 9 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

A little probleme I noticed with all the code, maybe it was never notice before... when the attrack mode for the sparky multiball start (all the light going on from the bottom to the top) , the cross on the left ramp does'nt light up...

Yep that's been there since 1.5 and I agree is a little annoying. Kinda surprised it wasn't fixed in 1.6 since it was brought up in the 1.5 thread.

#275 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Still no love for the sound cut out at ball drain when you have the music turned up in the settings. Maybe it's my OCD talking, but I really wish he would fix this. I want to be able to crank the music.

You are so right my friend! So F,ing annoying. I hope it gets fixed.

#276 9 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Can't you adjust Pro settings to have it hold the ball in the snake for the 20 seconds instead of spitting it back out? I know that default is NO, so that on route, you don't run into stuck ball issues with two balls in snake's mouth at once. But for home use.... ??

I have my snake hold the balls and i often get two in there. Dig it!

#277 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

lol
That's a huge change of heart from when I talked to you about buying your IM several months ago!

Ah yes...for me, IM is a classic love/hate type of pin (felt the same way about TSPP). Both brutal in different ways.

Don't get me wrong, still love looking @ NimblePin's awesome work, however I can't get enough of TRON and MET. IM just doesn't get much play. Still think it deserves a slot in a larger lineup...

#278 9 years ago

Has anyone had issues with sound going in and out on their Met.

#279 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I think it's the same reason the water down there goes down the drain the wrong direction.

#280 9 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Has anyone had issues with sound going in and out on their Met.

Yes. Check the J10 connector in the upper right part of the backbox. Game off, reseat it, game on. I did that months ago and problem never came back.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pro-subwoofer-cutting-out

#281 9 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Ah yes...for me, IM is a classic love/hate type of pin (felt the same way about TSPP). Both brutal in different ways.
Don't get me wrong, still love looking @ NimblePin's awesome work, however I can't get enough of TRON and MET. IM just doesn't get much play. Still think it deserves a slot in a larger lineup...

Steve, you can leave Iron Man at my house for a little while if its ticking you off

#282 9 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Steve, you can leave Iron Man at my house for a little while if its ticking you off

Too late, he's already got it up for sale.

#283 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Too late, he's already got it up for sale.

Yea just saw that I was mostly joking anyhow, though I would certainly be ok with that! LOL

#284 9 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

I do have it set that way, currently. I never bothered on the old code. I've had maybe 2 bad drains from double-ball snake ejects in multiball out of probably 30-40 multiballs. Acceptable risk.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.50
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-code-up/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.