4 Balls in the Graveyard.JPG
image-104.jpg
llll.jpg
2014-06-13 15.31.02.jpg
2014-06-13 18.24.25.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-885.jpg
image-552.jpg
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 9 years ago

Shame they changed the kick out hole sound. I liked the original.

#102 9 years ago

Great update this game is awesome cheers Lyman and Stern.

#103 9 years ago

I think this is it for a long while as Lyman will be on the next title. All we can hope for is that he revisits this on his own time to perfect band member modes or add another mode for ride the lightning

#104 9 years ago

MET was/is already great. Now should be even better.

Looking forward to playing Blackened mode.

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from Hashman:

Should be easy enough to fix with pinball browser, no?

#106 9 years ago

Actually id love to see blackened replaced with the four horsemen since that was the original intent for the band member mode.

#107 9 years ago

I played a game late last night but noticed the coffin kept lighting up from time to time for, what I thought, was no reason to be lit (no mode, still needed hits to lock ball). The light would not stay lit. It would come on for a second or two and go off. Anyone else note this? I have a premium met.

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I played a game late last night but noticed the coffin kept lighting up from time to time for, what I thought, was no reason to be lit (no mode, still needed hits to lock ball). The light would not stay lit. It would come on for a second or two and go off. Anyone else note this? I have a premium met.

Yes I noticed that too it'll glow red for a few seconds then turn off then light up again weird hey.

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Hmmmm
image-235.jpg 16 KB

A german engineer would say... the glass is too big (wasn't constructed correctly)

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

Yes I noticed that too it'll glow red for a few seconds then turn off then light up again weird hey.

The coffin now lights when a ball goes down the inlane based on the default award extra coffins setting. Hitting the captive ball while it's lit grants and extra coffin hit as per the rules changes:

- Added an adjustment to award extra coffins from the captive ball. The default is "+1 W/ RETURN LANE" which will award 1 extra coffin if the captive ball is hit within ~2.5 seconds of a return lane switch.

Now if they would only post the Pro code I could try it out...

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I thought so. I wasn't sure if it was some kind of lighting effect or an error. It was drawing my attention to it though.

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from digitalbytes:

The coffin now lights when a ball goes down the inlane based on the default award extra coffins setting. Hitting the captive ball while it's lit grants and extra coffin hit as per the rules changes:
- Added an adjustment to award extra coffins from the captive ball. The default is "+1 W/ RETURN LANE" which will award 1 extra coffin if the captive ball is hit within ~2.5 seconds of a return lane switch.

Cool thanks.

#113 9 years ago

I only played six games last night, so I know it's a small sample size, but this. pin. is. AWESOME. Got coffin multiball twice in six games, without even really trying, as opposed to the usual one in a hundred. The second crank it up mode is no longer a massive coffin grind, thanks to the new inlane rule and lowering of items needed on later CIUs.

I was in such a zone that I managed to finish FWTBT for the first time, and collect it. The light show got awesome halfway through FWTBT, which I later found out meant that I had started Blackened. Unfortunately I didn't see the intro animation, and drained pretty quickly after exiting CIU. Blackened has maybe the coolest GI effect ever. Can't wait to get there again!

Like others have said, the new scoop kickout sound is a step back, but it's such a small issue that I can't be bothered to care when the rest of the game is nearly perfect.

#114 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Blackened has maybe the coolest GI effect ever. Can't wait to get there again!

Being a pro owner, I'll just have to imagine how cool it is.

#115 9 years ago

I just downloaded the code and it does say 1.6 for the pro. Updating now....

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from PhantomHacker:

I just downloaded the code and it does say 1.6 for the pro. Updating now....

yup me too!!

#117 9 years ago

Good to know the Pro code is out. Now come on 5:00 get here quicker.

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from Hashman:

shoot I really liked that sound..

#119 9 years ago

Yeah I still can't get to it..... THIS might be a page error.. =P

*Edit* Tried it in Chrome, which I never use either... page not found. Awesome! Can someone post a working link if they have it?

#120 9 years ago

My wife got it somehow.. backing up the old code now so I can rip the scoop sound if I don't like the new one..

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

My wife got it somehow.. backing up the old code now so I can rip the scoop sound if I don't like the new one..

good Idea !!! I might have to ask ya about that later on

#122 9 years ago

I still can't get the pro yet either

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I still can't get the pro yet either

If I use Chrome I get "The page you are looking for can not be found or is no longer available." I had to go in and use <shudder>Internet Explorer<shudder>. I knew there was a reason I kept IE.

#124 9 years ago

It was failing for me until I tried "Save link as..."

#125 9 years ago

Page is down.....arrrrgh!

#127 9 years ago

"The page you are looking for can not be found or is no longer available."

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from Hashman:

I feel like its the same as the last update in the pro.. still sounds wicked to me

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Like I said above, clicking it, I get the same message. If I use "Save link as...", it works.

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Got it! Thanks, need to click save as, noted above thanks herg! Verifying now, come on hurry before I need go to work!

#131 9 years ago

Whooooooo I Love This !

#132 9 years ago

Updated my pro. I like the captive ball lights now. I also really like the change to the mystery kickout sound. That was the only thing that got on my nerves from the last update. It just didn't fit the game before.

My first game was pretty good with over 100 mil and a couple of CIUs. Is that like changing your oil and your car is faster and handles better? ...those ramps sure did feel easy!

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Like I said above, clicking it, I get the same message. If I use "Save link as...", it works.

Duh my bad. keeps downloading an invalid file...but I am at work.

#134 9 years ago

If anybody managed to DL the Pro 1.6, couldya dropbox it (or something) and throw me a link? Stupid page still isn't working.

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If anybody managed to DL the Pro 1.6, couldya dropbox it (or something) and throw me a link? Stupid page still isn't working.

Here ya go:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3775160/MTL_PRO_english.zip

#136 9 years ago

He beat me to it. :/

#138 9 years ago

Loving the new update!

#139 9 years ago

Wow...Love iT,The GI are freakin amazing Band memeber mode just adds to the great game already there.

After shooting the lane go for the block Inside 2.5 sec and get an extra hit ? is this right ? Fuk'N Love it !

My dream Pinball Theme is now an Amazing Gameplay Pin !

Thanks Lyman I knew it I knew it !

#140 9 years ago

Hopefully, "Blackened" isn't the end...hopefully, summer rather than winter it will send...can't wait to get home and update this software. Thanks Borg and Lyman!!!

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Didn't they take down the Pro code because of a bug? Better to wait it until its reposted? I don't know the specifics of the issue (obviously)

#142 9 years ago

Finally got it via chrome

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Finally got it via chrome

Looks like they finally fixed their link. Cool.

#144 9 years ago

Default settings the coffin shot flashes when ball goes through the lower inlane. If hit while flashing, it counts as two hits in the cue for CIU but only one hit for the lock total. If you start an SnD strobe on the ramps prior to going through the inlane it looks like collecting the SnD award overrides the +1. At least that is what I thought I saw.

Alan

#145 9 years ago

Still no pro code on Stern website?

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Still no pro code on Stern website?

Sterns website sucks, just download it thru the dropbox link that schudel5 posted.

#147 9 years ago

Looks like the game code on the Stern website is back up and running. I was able to download it using Firefox without any probs.

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Blackened mode is very cool.
SPOILER ALERT!
Lighting fades in and out.

It's more than that...it's hard to explain but it's like a color changing pulse effect...like it fades from white to purple-ish and back. I only got there once last nite...but it was cool as f*ck!!!!

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's more than that...it's hard to explain but it's like a color changing pulse effect...like it fades from white to purple-ish and back. I only got there once last nite...but it was cool as f*ck!!!!

I got there once too, and yeah, cooler than the other side of the pillow. Gotta be the best GI effect I've ever seen.

#150 9 years ago

Installed 1.6 at my brothers and it's freakin hot
The GI are amazing lightning is insane

Members mode is awesome addition to what was
Already a killer game !

Don't you just Love Lyman ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 284 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-code-up/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.