20170715_153308 (resized).jpg
MOP (resized).JPG
Met LE (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
MET1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 7 years ago

Can't wait to get home now! I was hoping for the unlikely miracle of a few added songs, but still look forward to hearing new speech!

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

Any tricks to uploading code with the Color DMD? I ask, because I did the install as usual, had the machine see and verify the code via the thumb drive and when I chose Yes to continue, a Color DMD screen comes up and not the usual step 1-3 screen. There's no progress screen like I saw prior to the Color DMD add on.

Just updated mine and everything went as normal, no issue with colordmd.

#61 7 years ago

Met has no video mode.

#92 7 years ago

Sorry to interrupt on the met code thread with a met code response......... I *think* I heard a new quote....when and justice for all is lit, I heard "shoot the ramps.". Do t remember hearing that before? Maybe just hallucinating...

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

I noticed they took the word "coffin" out of the animation when casket multiball starts...nothing else yet though.

Pretty sure it was "casket"

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Okay so with the new code and now the hammer magnet is working again after re seating plugs and shaking wires I am noticing some minor glitches and would love to know if any of you guys are seeing the same?
The first is now when the hammer magnet grabs and brings the ball down, the magnet isn't returned as quick as it used to be and the hammer is rising to show the hole in the playfield until the magnet returns.
The second one is during electric chair multiball I noticed that if you are running three balls and lock one in snake it holds the ball and doesn't release it until the other two drain. I know there used to be a slight delay but from what I recall I thought it was only a few seconds.
I have not change any default settings other then free play, don't ever reset high scores.

Neither of these happened to me.

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I absolutely love my premium, but the snake head does reject a lot of balls. I don't recall any of the pro's I have played doing that.

How does it reject shots? You mean shots that don't make it all the way in? I call those "missed shots"

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nah the snake mouth does tend to bounce out a lot of direct shots unless you tweak it a bit. I put some washers under the playfield to lower the snake mech by like a millimeter or so - and just that small change makes all the difference. The snake shots gobble right up and are very satisfying.

I added fangs and a tongue decal but haven't tweaked a thing. Solid shots stay in, weak ones that don't clear the tongue dribble out. I don't recall ever having a solid shot bounce back out even one time.

#216 7 years ago

I tried to change the number of CIUs needed, but can't figure out which adjustment it is. Any idea?

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's the series of choices that say something like "Hits to Snake for CIU, Hits to Coffin for CIU" ...something like that, sorry the game's not nearby at the moment - but you'll see that each one has a factory setting of "15". Those are the ones to change.

Thanks!

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

Does 93 mb sound correct for file size

I think when I updated it was more like 136

3 weeks later
#242 7 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

FYI I talked with Lyman at pinburgh about using the arrow RGB inserts to indicate when the spinners are lit for 100k and he is going to do it.

Great
...there go all my high scores again!

#253 7 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

anybody else having this problem?
» YouTube video

Is the problem that someone replaced the songs with weird, non theme fitting ones??

1 year later
#266 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

wow talk about a fake out. Damn you for making me think new code. not cool.

Totally. I was whistling as I opened pinside and this actually made me stop whistling as my jaw dropped!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 149.00
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yzfguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-code-is-live?tu=yzfguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.