20170715_153308 (resized).jpg
MOP (resized).JPG
Met LE (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
MET1_(resized).jpg
There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 7 years ago
Quoted from Blackstorm:

Pretty sure shoot the ramps was there before.
unless I'm hallucinating

Yes. Shoot the ramps was already in.
I played even more games and still have yet to hear anything new.
I am beginning the think the guy was right that said all they did was update code number to 1.7 and did not change anything. lol

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Yes. Shoot the ramps was already in.
I played even more games and still have yet to hear anything new.
I am beginning the think the guy was right that said all they did was update code number to 1.7 and did not change anything. lol

I've heard a callout for the ball being locked in the snake

I believe there's an extra random callout after sparky multiball ends

After sparky fries, there's an extra callout as well, I'm not sure it was there before.

Rob

#103 7 years ago

They are probably random call outs so the probability to hear the new ones will vary.

#104 7 years ago

I sold my Star Trek Premium. My Metallica LE is nailed to the floor. I'd sell my ACDC Prem for the right deal or price.

Metallica just has something special for me. I sort of feel like it tickles me in the same way AFM does, it's real fan layout, and the code really lets you shoot all over it. Really encourages it.

I might experiment with lowering the items needed for CUI, make that a more common feature to play.

#105 7 years ago

MetallicA is the Best thing ever followed by Ac/dc and MM someday MM you will be mine !

#106 7 years ago

Hopefully someone is also swapping some of the songs for the new code update. Sparky listed the song marks earlier so if anybody gets around to swapping some different Metallica songs, please share. I have a current version that has No Remorse, Leper Messiah, and The Four Horsemen which is awesome and I hate to lose those songs with a new update.

#107 7 years ago

I lost my few song replacements made with pinball browser. Does anyone know the new song location list for 1.7 pro ?

#108 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I lost my few song replacements made with pinball browser. Does anyone know the new song location list for 1.7 pro ?

The song locations are the same as 1.64, but the text/message locations are different.

#109 7 years ago

The song locations seemed the same to me.

#110 7 years ago

shame on me because I lost my email to myself that had the 1.64

can someone please repost?

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I think a lot of players just don't even know about the more advanced ST strategies because they immediately write them off as 'I'll never be able to do that' and don't even bother with that kind of play.

Care to elaborate on that, or point me in the right direction? We have one of these in leagues and I'm in love with the game.

#112 7 years ago

The best thing about this update for me is that the drop targets don't reset after Sparky MB and you can start MoP MB instant after the sparky MB.

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Care to elaborate on that, or point me in the right direction? We have one of these in leagues and I'm in love with the game.

Look for eskaybee's posts on strategies for ST. He has spent a lot of time studying the rules.

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Example... Complete level three mode for multiplier on spinner... Plus suPer spinner... Then 2x scoring... Bash spinner

#115 7 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

The best thing about this update for me is that the drop targets don't reset after Sparky MB and you can start MoP MB instant after the sparky MB.

That's good news. I always avoided shooting ramps and loops after a sparky mb as they would stay down than but having them stay down always till ball drains even better

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

That's good news. I always avoided shooting ramps and loops after a sparky mb as they would stay down than but having them stay down always till ball drains even better

I was just about to ask if he had shot a ramp or loop and they still stayed down.
I did not remember reading about this in the release notes.

#117 7 years ago

can someone please link me or list the song locations? even if they haven't changed from 1.64

#118 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

can someone please link me or list the song locations? even if they haven't changed from 1.64

Sparky posted these for the LE/Premium in the owners thread. Not sure about the Pro Code.

Here are the new request numbers for the LE/PREM:
490 Battery
605 Blackened
716 Creeping Death
787 Enter Sandman
860 Fade to Black
914 For Whom the Bell Tolls
953 Fuel
1012 Master of Puppets
1080 One
1213 Ride the Lightning
1295 Sad But True
1365 Seek and Destroy
1443 End of the Line
1508 The Unforgiven

#119 7 years ago

I go by the Hex Locations since that's what the macro files use, so I'm not sure if the request numbers are different...

0x42 - Battery
0xB5 - Blackened
0x124 - Creeping Death
0x16B - Enter Sandman
0x1B4 - Fade to Black
0x1EA - For Whom the Bell Tolls
0x211 - Fuel
0x24C - Master of Puppets
0x290 - One
0x315 - Ride The Lightning
0x367 - Sad but True
0x3AD - Seek and Destroy
0x3FB - End of the Line
0x43C - Unforgiven

#120 7 years ago

Awesome thanks both of you!

I change creeping death to eye of the beholder and i change unforgiven to king nothing...
I like met musically in general, but i cant stand those two songs for some reason!

#121 7 years ago

Last night I downloaded the latest code for gameplay and also for color dmd. Everything worked but I noticed when I get coffin multiball started the animations come up on the dmd yellow for this. Does everyone else's do this or did I not get the color installed properly? Also the lady justice champion high score numbers are thicker than all other high scores. Wondering if this is correct also

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I might experiment with lowering the items needed for CUI, make that a more common feature to play.

I set mine to 10 instead of 15...feels way more balanced that way, IMO.

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Look for eskaybee's posts on strategies for ST. He has spent a lot of time studying the rules.

Very few people can wrap their heads around that type of "chess strategy" in a game, or care to - even if they understand it. I like deep rules, but I like when they're intuitive.

#124 7 years ago
Quoted from Blackstorm:

Last night I downloaded the latest code for gameplay and also for color dmd. Everything worked but I noticed when I get coffin multiball started the animations come up on the dmd yellow for this. Does everyone else's do this or did I not get the color installed properly? Also the lady justice champion high score numbers are thicker than all other high scores. Wondering if this is correct also

- Removed "casket" text from coffin multiball start effect.

^may have something to do with it?

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

MET feels underwhelming compared to AC/DC and ST because all the shots are so easy to make, whilst simultaneously qualifying the MBs is so ... well ... boring

As opposed to backhanding the same ramp 15 times, which is a far easier and less risky shot than shooting sparky or backhanding crosses. Snake is very arguable depending on game setup...but it can be pointed at a sling and then you're really screwed. I just don't get people that say Metallica is easy. I've only ever been to EOTL ONCE. EVER. On any Metallica. In the meanwhile, I've been to Portal say...oh....I don't know... 40+ times?!? On four different Trons!? Do I just own a different game than everyone else or what? =P

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

As opposed to backhanding the same ramp 15 times, which is a far easier and less risky shot than shooting sparky or backhanding crosses. Snake is very arguable depending on game setup...but it can be pointed at a sling and then you're really screwed. I just don't get people that say Metallica is easy. I've only ever been to EOTL ONCE. EVER. On any Metallica. In the meanwhile, I've been to Portal say...oh....I don't know... 40+ times?!? On four different Trons!? Do I just own a different game than everyone else or what? =P

no, you do not own a different game, you're on another skill level.

one, you're a great player to get to portal on four different machines. two, you're a great player if you've been to EOTL ever, that's my life goal, close (4 ciu's) only once so far. have had 3+ CIU's maybe 10 times in two years.

three and most importantly- i'm not as good as you are, but i'm still far above the average pinsider from what I gather and I can't relate to the majority, you're in an even smaller percentile than me so keep that in mind when you read feedback on games.

at my skill level, met is by far, and it's not even close, not even debatable, the best game period, the balance, the short/medium/long term pace, the items, the various multiballs, the flow, the speed, the difficulty of putting it all together, the meanness of the scoop and the piston target shots, the intensity of a double scoring ciu when you've lit all the items and are trying to collect is unmatched.... etc etc etc I have 7 amazing games now and you could take away the other six and I might not notice.

#127 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I guess for me MET feels underwhelming compared to AC/DC and ST because all the shots are so easy to make, whilst simultaneously qualifying the MBs is so ... well ... boring. Maybe if I played it a bunch more and got deep into it, I'd forget about that. Now, it just feels like the core of the game is a bit simplistic for my tastes.

Yea, you know, I thought this until I understood the ruleset. This is a lyman ruleset. You'll get super easy way for casual player to get into say multiball. But that's not at all how you play the game. Instead, the game has a *ton* of strategy once you understand what you're doing.

Basically, you want to go for a crank it up mode. You do this by getting coffins, crosses, snakes, and sparkys. The obvious way to do this is to bash each of those areas. But that's also not what you want to do. You get a credit for every shot you make that also has those lights lit. So what you want to do is get those lit on every shot. When you complete the shot, you can get 3 of those per shot (one sparky, one cross, one snake).

The way you complete a lane to get 3 of those lit on it, is to shoot the lane, this selects it. Then hit sparky, cross, snake, now the lane is lit and flashing. Shoot the lane again and then bash the coffin to lock the lane. This will be locked until you start seek and destroy and every shot to that lane will be set to credit you 3 of those shots towards your crank it up. If a lane is selected and you accidentally hit another lane, that other lane becomes selected instead. So there's some definite ball control required to keep the lane you want selected and collect the inserts on it.

A really good strategy (and the one I used to get my 700 mil score) is to get a couple lanes completed then go into a multi ball and just hammer those lanes during the multiball. If you follow this, the odds are really good that you'll come out of the multiball with crank it up lit. Crank it up modes are going to be worth crazy points. For example, I went into my first crank it up mode with about 30mil total points and came out it if with 230 mil total points. The crank it up modes are awesome as you constantly get massive points per shot - and those points double up to a crank it up bonus which you can cash it. If you drain during the mode you lose your bonus crank it ups so there is definite risk reward on when you want to exit the crank it up and collect the big bonus.

Metallica is a masterpiece in software. Unfortunately, the rules are not intuitive. I think someone had to explain them to me early on. If you're just bashing the playfield toys to get multiballs going, you won't progress through the game nor will you score many points nor is there any feel of strategy in that. That's not the way to play.

#128 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yea, you know, I thought this until I understood the ruleset. This is a lyman ruleset. You'll get super easy way for casual player to get into say multiball. But that's not at all how you play the game. Instead, the game has a *ton* of strategy once you understand what you're doing.
Basically, you want to go for a crank it up mode. You do this by getting coffins, crosses, snakes, and sparkys. The obvious way to do this is to bash each of those areas. But that's also not what you want to do. You get a credit for every shot you make that also has those lights lit. So what you want to do is get those lit on every shot. When you complete the shot, you can get 3 of those per shot (one sparky, one cross, one snake).
The way you complete a lane to get 3 of those lit on it, is to shoot the lane, this selects it. Then hit sparky, cross, snake, now the lane is lit and flashing. Shoot the lane again and then bash the coffin to lock the lane. This will be locked until you start seek and destroy and every shot to that lane will be set to credit you 3 of those shots towards your crank it up. If a lane is selected and you accidentally hit another lane, that other lane becomes selected instead. So there's some definite ball control required to keep the lane you want selected and collect the inserts on it.
A really good strategy (and the one I used to get my 700 mil score) is to get a couple lanes completed then go into a multi ball and just hammer those lanes during the multiball. If you follow this, the odds are really good that you'll come out of the multiball with crank it up lit. Crank it up modes are going to be worth crazy points. For example, I went into my first crank it up mode with about 30mil total points and came out it if with 230 mil total points. The crank it up modes are awesome as you constantly get massive points per shot - and those points double up to a crank it up bonus which you can cash it. If you drain during the mode you lose your bonus crank it ups so there is definite risk reward on when you want to exit the crank it up and collect the big bonus.
Metallica is a masterpiece in software. Unfortunately, the rules are not intuitive. I think someone had to explain them to me early on. If you're just bashing the playfield toys to get multiballs going, you won't progress through the game nor will you score many points nor is there any feel of strategy in that. That's not the way to play.

Mark you Always got the Right word !

#129 7 years ago

Just put up my best score ever. 274 Million.
Got double crank it up and finished and collected Fade to Black and For Whom the Bell tolls.
I now see that you only get the crank it up bonus after you collect at the scoop. I had thought you got it for just starting Crank it Up.
But even through all of that I did not notice any new call outs.
I think maybe "That's a Free Game" is new but not really sure.
And when I collected my graveyard super Jackpot he said "That's a Super Jackpot". And I don't recall that either. But then again it may just be because I never get that super jackpot. lol
I did notice the light show is better and it is easier to tell when the coffin is lit to bash.

#130 7 years ago

So, is it worth installing the new code?

#131 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

So, is it worth installing the new code?

I have not noticed any drawbacks.
A couple of color DMD glitches but nothing to get bent out of shape about.
You will lose all of your high scores and will have to reset the options to free play and readjust the settings to you liking.
It is a good update so far.

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I set mine to 10 instead of 15...feels way more balanced that way, IMO.

Use the lit inserts to help advance towards ciu instead of just shooting for the major shot.

#133 7 years ago

In v 1.7 is there a way to test the coffin/hammer magnet? Under the new code my magnet is no longer grabbing the ball as my hits just keep stacking. I checked the F7 fuse, good with no issues and the other magnets are grabbing just fine.

*** NVM jiggled some wires and reseated plugs underneath and it's working fine now, maybe a plug was slightly off. However they should have a test for that magnet like they do for the others. ***

#134 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Use the lit inserts to help advance towards ciu instead of just shooting for the major shot.

I know how I play Metallica. This is the setting I like.

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

no, you do not own a different game, you're on another skill level.
one, you're a great player to get to portal on four different machines. two, you're a great player if you've been to EOTL ever, that's my life goal, close (4 ciu's) only once so far. have had 3+ CIU's maybe 10 times in two years.
three and most importantly- i'm not as good as you are, but i'm still far above the average pinsider from what I gather and I can't relate to the majority, you're in an even smaller percentile than me so keep that in mind when you read feedback on games.
at my skill level, met is by far, and it's not even close, not even debatable, the best game period, the balance, the short/medium/long term pace, the items, the various multiballs, the flow, the speed, the difficulty of putting it all together, the meanness of the scoop and the piston target shots, the intensity of a double scoring ciu when you've lit all the items and are trying to collect is unmatched.... etc etc etc I have 7 amazing games now and you could take away the other six and I might not notice.

Well, Metallica is still in my house and Tron and AC/DC aren't and we passed on ST before it ever made it in, so I'm inclined to agree with all of this, even though the game pisses me off badly. The shot to the scoop and how punishing the magnets can be especially as far away from the flippers as they are, makes me rage.

I'm just tired of bashing away at a game where it feels like I'm never going to get any better at it. Great games on Metallica for me and most of the people I know are flukes. Not a skill that can be mastered. I've tried lots of different things including lighting symbols, bashing the crap out of captive ball for repeatable stacks...the game just requires WAY too many 'items' to light the 3rd and 4th CIU, and then even more to light EOTL....it's pretty absurd. There's no goal in pinball that's *good* that should require me to hit the same target over a hundred times in a game. I'm pretty sure I can literally get to There and Back Again on LOTR and have made less total objective shots than even half of what EOTL requires. It's a LOT of chopping wood! =P

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

MET began to feel stale very quickly, compared with the others. I like Sparky, the art, the DMD animations, the Hammer on the Premium & LE and one or two of the shots ... but it's too simplistic, and whilst highly personal, most of the shots don't feel very satisfying. It's a decent game, but easily the weakest of the 4 for me. Light show is easily the poorest of the 4. Of the 4, it's now the only one I generally won't bother playing if I see it.

Put me in this category. I've tried to like it, but it seems like such a simple game, and what really ratchets down the excitement for me is the way the callouts sound like the band is bored. See:KISS for the way callouts in a pin should be done by a band. Paul Stanley sounds like he's going to jump out of the machine and give a solo on the backbox in front of you. Musically, I'm a bigger Metallica fan (actually, I don't even own any KISS music), but KISS destroys them in the pin callout department. Even the announcer has a bigger sound in KISS - like when you get a ball save. Another thing is the KISS music and their loop points are handled better than Metallica. The loop points and the way the music can abruptly cut out on Met when things are tallied bugs me.

Anyway, I thought maybe it was a PRO problem, but I didn't really like the Met Premium, either. Guess it's just a theme integration that doesn't "click" with me. Glad to know the fawning over Met isn't universal. I was starting to think I was crazy.

#137 7 years ago

The great thing is you can change the game however you want. Just lower the number of shots required, like rarehero did.. I think you can go all the way down to 5 of each. I've been tempted to try it just to play crank it up all day and maybe see end of the line.

There's also a setting that doesn't erase the lit shots from ball to ball. That should lower the bashing significantly

#138 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

You will lose all of your high scores and will have to reset the options to free play and readjust the settings to you liking.

You do have the option to use Pinball Browser to maintain all of your high scores and options if you like.

#139 7 years ago

I noticed they took the word "coffin" out of the animation when casket multiball starts...nothing else yet though.

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

I noticed they took the word "coffin" out of the animation when casket multiball starts...nothing else yet though.

Pretty sure it was "casket"

#141 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Put me in this category. I've tried to like it, but it seems like such a simple game, and what really ratchets down the excitement for me is the way the callouts sound like the band is bored. See:KISS for the way callouts in a pin should be done by a band. Paul Stanley sounds like he's going to jump out of the machine and give a solo on the backbox in front of you. Musically, I'm a bigger Metallica fan (actually, I don't even own any KISS music), but KISS destroys them in the pin callout department. Even the announcer has a bigger sound in KISS - like when you get a ball save. Another thing is the KISS music and their loop points are handled better than Metallica. The loop points and the way the music can abruptly cut out on Met when things are tallied bugs me.
Anyway, I thought maybe it was a PRO problem, but I didn't really like the Met Premium, either. Guess it's just a theme integration that doesn't "click" with me. Glad to know the fawning over Met isn't universal. I was starting to think I was crazy.

To keep it simple... The sound package on Metallica is a let down compared to its peers. It's ok, but not best of class. But at least it's the real band... And real songs

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I know how I play Metallica. This is the setting I like.

Just telling you because not everyone knows. It's a huge factor in playing ciu multiple times... And a strategy factor in which you light first and if you avoid seek n destroy.

but your trend is becoming clear now... You want your game... Vs the game

#143 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Just telling you because not everyone knows. It's a huge factor in playing ciu multiple times... And a strategy factor in which you light first and if you avoid seek n destroy.
but your trend is becoming clear now... You want your game... Vs the game

Or the trend is becoming clear that you're a pin snob and like shaming and judging those who adjust games. Metallica has a million setting that can be tweaked. Lyman put them in there for a reason...for operators or owners to set it up the way they want....with his fucking blessing! There is no ONE way to pinball. Get over yourself.

Here look what I just did to my RBION. Replaced the ring posts with sleeve posts cuz the rings were airballing down the drain. I'm ready for your lecture.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#144 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Pretty sure it was "casket"

Nope. Dmd said "coffin"'while the voice over said "casket".

#145 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Or the trend is becoming clear that you're a pin snob and like shaming and judging those who adjust games. Metallica has a million setting that can be tweaked. Lyman put them in there for a reason...for operators or owners to set it up the way they want....with his fucking blessing! There is no ONE way to pinball. Get over yourself.

There is ONE way to pinball when you're a tournament player, and Metallica shows up...ALL...THE....TIME....for good reason.

Great, there's adjustments. Does that do me any good when I have to be able to play a game NOT on Easy Mode? Nope. :\ At least for me, the sheer fact I got to EOTL once is motivation enough to not change the settings from default. I think it does cheapen the accomplishment to do it with anything less than factory default. It's like getting to Valinor on 10 balls. =P

#146 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

There is ONE way to pinball when you're a tournament player, and Metallica shows up...ALL...THE....TIME....for good reason.
Great, there's adjustments. Does that do me any good when I have to be able to play a game NOT on Easy Mode? Nope. :\ At least for me, the sheer fact I got to EOTL once is motivation enough to not change the settings from default. I think it does cheapen the accomplishment to do it with anything less than factory default. It's like getting to Valinor on 10 balls. =P

I don't play in tournaments. I never will. For those who enjoy it, fantastic. Why are people so concerned how people set up games in their own home?

Btw - if you think I'm setting up my games "easy", why is it when I have tournament player friends over, my scores don't get all wiped out? Tweaking adjustments doesn't = "easy mode".

Here, maybe you can sleep at night knowing my MB lanes are set at the widest (cuz that makes sense for that game, IMO)

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Well, Metallica is still in my house and Tron and AC/DC aren't and we passed on ST before it ever made it in, so I'm inclined to agree with all of this, even though the game pisses me off badly. The shot to the scoop and how punishing the magnets can be especially as far away from the flippers as they are, makes me rage.
I'm just tired of bashing away at a game where it feels like I'm never going to get any better at it. Great games on Metallica for me and most of the people I know are flukes. Not a skill that can be mastered. I've tried lots of different things including lighting symbols, bashing the crap out of captive ball for repeatable stacks...the game just requires WAY too many 'items' to light the 3rd and 4th CIU, and then even more to light EOTL....it's pretty absurd. There's no goal in pinball that's *good* that should require me to hit the same target over a hundred times in a game. I'm pretty sure I can literally get to There and Back Again on LOTR and have made less total objective shots than even half of what EOTL requires. It's a LOT of chopping wood! =P

Getting to EOL does not require hitting the same target anywhere near 100 times or hitting any of the bash toys much at all. It sounds like you don't understand the rules too well. I tried to explain them above. Metallica is not a chopping wood game once you understand them.

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

you can sleep at night

LMFAO...you of all people should know that I'm enough of a prick that using phrasing like that isn't going to faze me in the least.... as if anything that occured anywhere on Pinside costs me sleep... I wish you could see my face right now, LOL.

I don't care what you do, Greg. You want 1 hit each for CIU's...go for it, just don't post your high scores. Just explaining the logic from the other side of why people DON'T modify settings on frustrating games.

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Getting to EOL does not require hitting the same target anywhere near 100 times or hitting any of the bash toys much at all. It sounds like you don't understand the rules too well. I tried to explain them above. Metallica is not a chopping wood game once you understand them.

Sounds like you've never heard of hyperbole. Do the math on the coffin/captive ball hits. It's close enough.

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Sounds like you've never heard of hyperbole. Do the math on the coffin/captive ball hits. It's close enough.

I guess the coffin can only be obtained there unlike the other three shots that can be obtained on lit lanes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.50
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-code-is-live/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.