• Latest reply 9 years ago by kvan99
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140909_000426.jpg
met163.jpg

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Yeah I did - tried to get the music volume up a bit. Maybe that's the issue. I will put the settings back to stock ones tonight and see if that fixes the issue.
Thanks a lot for the help!

This game sounds so much better with the music cranked up a bit. The music cutting out completely at the end of the ball is what really bugs me. I wonder why they are ignoring this issue.

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

This game sounds so much better with the music cranked up a bit. The music cutting out completely at the end of the ball is what really bugs me. I wonder why they are ignoring this issue.

This has been figured out by Eskaybee.

You have your music attenuation setting too far in the negative. That is what is causing the cutoff at the end of ball.
Set it back to default and it will work better. USe voice attenuation in the positive to lower the voice call outs, then crank the main volume instead of using the music attenuation setting to get the music louder.

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from credinger:

USe voice attenuation in the positive to lower the voice call outs, then crank the main volume instead of using the music attenuation setting to get the music louder.

I have to remember to try that. It has aggravated me for a long time that the settings for mixing are there, but they seemed to always F up the end of ball audio.

#104 9 years ago

In the settings menu there is install easy mode, right up to extra hard mode. I tried out directors mode to see if there was any difference. From what I could tell there was no difference. Maybe in the future code?

I have been trying to remove the tournament play information scores with prize money amounts that keep appearing even though I have done a factory reset. Any ideas anyone?
I wanted to try it out, it works great, how ever the tournament is ancient history and I don't want to see it in attract mode anymore.

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from ChoppaCade:

In the settings menu there is install easy mode, right up to extra hard mode. I tried out directors mode to see if there was any difference. From what I could tell there was no difference. Maybe in the future code?
I have been trying to remove the tournament play information scores with prize money amounts that keep appearing even though I have done a factory reset. Any ideas anyone?
I wanted to try it out, it works great, how ever the tournament is ancient history and I don't want to see it in attract mode anymore.

Its an odd fix, but if you start and then immediately end a tournament 10 times I am pretty sure that will get rid of the tourney scores in attract mode. Worked for me for Tron.

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Did you change the music attenuation setting? It always did that if you monkeyed with that setting. I didn't change any of those settings, music transitions fine for me.

Just tried this and it fixed the audio problem.

Thanks again bud!

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from credinger:

USe voice attenuation in the positive to lower the voice call outs, then crank the main volume instead of using the music attenuation setting to get the music louder.

Thanks for the suggestion. The problem with doing that is that the sound affects then become too loud. I want the music loud and the voice and sound affects lower. It seems that there are those three different components to the audio, but only two of them can be adjusted in the menu, unless I'm missing something.

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Its an odd fix, but if you start and then immediately end a tournament 10 times I am pretty sure that will get rid of the tourney scores in attract mode. Worked for me for Tron.

I can confirm this is, for some reason, a fix for removing tournament scores.

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

RIGHT!?!? What on earth does "is it worth it" mean? Worth what? It's free!!! It takes a few minutes of your time! It adds features to the game!!!
Update!!!!!

Yeah when we sit and complain for code all day every day, then we get an unexpected code dropped in our laps, I find it confusing to debate whether to install it or not just to preserve high scores or altered music (that you can re-alter).

Bottom line imo: New rules and modes >>>>> high scores and custom music

...one exception being the old X-Men power pack of course...

#110 9 years ago

The flippers on mine started overheating after I updated the software. Maybe it's a coincidence, I'm not sure. They got hot enough that flipper strength was reduced about 25% and ramp shots were barely makeable. I need to test some more.

Rob

#111 9 years ago

Bring on the next music pin!!

20140909_000426.jpg20140909_000426.jpg
#112 9 years ago

John Borg is a big Led Zeppelin fan....so you might get your wish soon.

Quoted from Breadfan:

Bring on the next music pin!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hoover, AL
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallic-code-9514/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.