2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Scottfitz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I’m a new member and I can’t figure out how to add my exhibit chief pinball and my genco victory to my collection page. Can anyone help?

#2 2 years ago

Click on your profile, then the "collection" tab, search for machine name in box and add to collection.

The genco Victory i dont think is listed kn this site so you won't be able to get that one.

Hope that helps

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Click on your profile, then the "collection" tab, search for machine name in box and add to collection.
    The genco Victory i dont think is listed kn this site so you won't be able to get that one.
    Hope that helps

I see them both listed, there are a few manufacturers that have the title of "Victory"

welcome to Pinside Scottfitz

#4 2 years ago

Got it thanks guys

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-member-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.