(Topic ID: 56084)

New!! Mega Super Deluxe Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station Wonder Kit!!!

By Bigdaddy1000

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bigdaddy1000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'm happy to announce a great new product that "we" have developed for the CC community. I now announce the Mega Super Deluxe Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station Wonder Kit! "We" have taken the original boring Cactus Canyon Continued Gaming Station and improved it tremendously!

Your kit will be custom hand painted by my neighbor's kid - your choice of Krylon lime green or electric blue. These colors were not half off at Home Depot - I can assure you that I paid double for them and they are super premium and highly desired!!

Your kit will also include a deluxe boot script allowing you to play your national anthem at boot (sorry, German not available)!!

"We" have also tediously replaced each original computer LED with a strobe light! You can't see it with the coin door closed, but you can certainly enjoy the "in cabinet light show" by holding down the door switch with one hand while playing the game! It is like a disco in your pants!!! Who doesn't love disco?!!

This kit includes optional support for other great new mods that "we" will be releasing soon, including the side rail shock kit, the fully automated pneumatic coin door nut buster and the Andre deluxe speech pack takeover kit! Imagine the soothing sounds of Andre's videos for all voice features in Cactus Canyon! Amazing! Although I'm reluctant to announce it this early, "we" are also working on a mega deluxe upgrade where the entire backglass is replaced with a video screen! Can you imagine playing CCC while Andre teaches you the shots and gives you loving encouragement for each shot! This will even support the unsupported shaker motor! Can you believe it!?!?!

"We" will also be throwing in my incredible power strip product as well. This "deluxe" version will allow you to plug up to 6 devices in on your service outlet!! This is a great feature that will allow my future mods to work in your game!!! Can you believe my attention to detail!?

This kit is FULLY plug and play - only takes 45 minutes to set up at your site!

Send "us" a PM to secure your order now! Limited quantities are available and these will sell out quickly!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bullhead City, AZ
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bigdaddy1000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mega-super-deluxe-cactus-canyon-continued-gaming-station-wonder-kit?tu=Bigdaddy1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.