View topic image gallery

20210709_170030 (resized).jpg
20210627_213116 (resized).jpg
20210702_101830.jpg
20210702_101850.jpg
20210702_101735.jpg
The_Armorer (resized).png
#1 2 years ago

Tired of looking at Carl Weathers face and are you looking for a new kickass Mando mod...well look no further!

We give you the "Foundry"! This multi piece resin based mod is modeled after the actual Foundry from your favorite Pin/show. It comes with 2 leds and fiber optic lines to replicate fire. This is an awesome addition to your game and fit any Pro/Premium or LE owner.

Video of the mod in action can be found here:

Cost is 85.00 with shipping being 10.00 inside the U.S. if your outside the states please send me your address to get a accurate shipping quote.

Thanks again!
Tom D
DIDDY'S MOD'S

Install video

The_Armorer (resized).pngThe_Armorer (resized).png20210702_101735.jpg20210702_101735.jpg20210702_101830.jpg20210702_101830.jpg20210702_101850.jpg20210702_101850.jpg

#2 2 years ago

Looks great!

The OCD in me is saying the blue fibre optics need to be pin straight like in the show. Is that possible in the setup?

#3 2 years ago

But does it move?

#4 2 years ago

No, it rotates

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Tired of looking at Carl Weathers face and are you looking for a new kickass Mando mod..
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to The Foundry. Who said that?

#6 2 years ago

Hey guys just want to give and little update....everyone that PMd me yesterday should have gotten a response. All Foundries ordered from now will be about 2 weeks out.

#7 2 years ago

Wrong thread.

#9 2 years ago

I like it!

Haven’t played a mando yet, are the child lanes not important to gameplay? How bad does this obscure those?

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

I like it!
Haven’t played a mando yet, are the child lanes not important to gameplay? How bad does this obscure those?

I'm 5'10" and this is my view probably a little lower actually....so lane aren't really blocked. There actually more blocked from the ramp and razor crest

20210627_213116 (resized).jpg20210627_213116 (resized).jpg
#11 2 years ago

Shipping day

20210709_170030 (resized).jpg20210709_170030 (resized).jpg
#12 2 years ago

These really are way more than 3D printed toys, quality is top-notch and the finish is fantastic! My wife even commented on the heft of the transport in her hand....

#13 2 years ago

Shipping day

Quoted from blairan213:

These really are way more than 3D printed toys, quality is top-notch and the finish is fantastic! My wife even commented on the heft of the transport in her hand....

Thanks man I appreciate

#14 2 years ago

I know Foundries and hitting mailboxes, I had a family emergency over the past 2 days and was unable to make a video for the installation. I will make the video tomorrow and get the link out to everyone

#15 2 years ago

I received my Foundry and Transport Mods today and all I can say is wow! The quality is top notch even including the packing and shipping. Tom has never disappointed me and anything that I have purchased from him demonstrates that he really is an artists. I think Tom gives Lior (The Art of Pinball) a real run for his money and that is saying a lot. Now, if only he would replace the Thanos dishwashing glove for my AIQ LE. If anyone could do it, my money is on Tom. Now, if only my Mandalorian Premium would show up. Thanks Tom!

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I received my Foundry and Transport Mods today and all I can say is wow! The quality is top notch even including the packing and shipping. Tom has never disappointed me and anything that I have purchased from him demonstrates that he really is an artists. I think Tom gives Lior (The Art of Pinball) a real run for his money and that is saying a lot. Now, if only he would replace the Thanos dishwashing glove for my AIQ LE. If anyone could do it, my money is on Tom. Now, if only my Mandalorian Premium would show up. Thanks Tom!

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback, the foundry imo is a must have for Mando, it fits in perfectly to the game , like it was supposed to be there.... kinda like the Chrysler building for AIQ

1 week later
#17 2 years ago

Received my Foundry and transport mods. They are awesome. My Mando Premium arrives Tuesday. How do you recommend installing the wiring?

#18 2 years ago

Got my Foundry mod as well. Would love a video or some sort of instructions on installation and wiring please. Thanks !! Excellent craftsmanship.

#19 2 years ago

Does the Foundry mod come with the transport mod or is the transport mod sold separately (if so cost)?

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Does the Foundry mod come with the transport mod or is the transport mod sold separately (if so cost)?

The transport carrier is separate....info can be found here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-mandalorian-stormtrooper-transport-carrier-mod-

4 months later
#22 2 years ago

Just voted this TWIPY mod of the year along with Lucxor deadpool katana handle.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just voted this TWIPY mod of the year along with Lucxor deadpool katana handle.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

1 month later
#24 2 years ago

Anyone try tying this to the foundry insert instead of the GI so it only turns on when ready?

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Anyone try tying this to the foundry insert instead of the GI so it only turns on when ready?

If anyone knows how to do this I would be greatly interested. I thought maybe an optic switch but the foundry light flashes at times other than active.

5 months later
#26 1 year ago

Maybe a very dumb question but when I remove the post to install the foundry there are really not enough threads above the plastic to reattach the post with the foundry in place. The threads are basically level with the top of the foundry hole… has anyone else had the same issue? I can only think that I could remove the felt bottom of the foundry or take off the stock plastic and hope there is another washer under there I could remove…

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Maybe a very dumb question but when I remove the post to install the foundry there are really not enough threads above the plastic to reattach the post with the foundry in place. The threads are basically level with the top of the foundry hole… has anyone else had the same issue? I can only think that I could remove the felt bottom of the foundry or take off the stock plastic and hope there is another washer under there I could remove…

I believe I replaced the screw under with one the that is longer.

#28 1 year ago

I ended up removing the felt…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
4,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mandalorian-foundrymod?hl=jerickso77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.