New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 162028)

**New** Lord of the Rings Topper by Tilttopper

By Habeboo

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by J85M
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3337 (resized).jpg
mockup_(resized).png
lotr_dark-2_(resized).jpg
lotr--1_(resized).jpg
lotr--4_(resized).jpg
lotr--13a_(resized).jpg
art-1_copy_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 239 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

**New** Lord of the Rings Topper by Tilttopper

Added: June 13th, 2016 Re-listed: 1 time (August 10th, 2016) Ended: January 10th, 2017
Condition: New

Item description

This is my new Lord of the Rings topper. I have been working on this design on and off for the past 2 years. Over the months I've gone back into the design and reworked it many times until I was completely satisfied. Over the past couple years I have had so many people ask me if I plan to make LOTR topper so here it finally is.

The design has two levels. The front "frame" level is clear edge-lit acrylic. The back level is recessed behind and features a backlit and pulsing ring with the illuminated "one ring rules them all" script. The topper has four different colored light sources as well as a 3D molded "The Lord of the Rings" title. The topper is capped off with gold molding across the lower front edge.

The Lord of the Rings topper is quite intricate and I will be doing the only one run. I will be taking orders for the next 3 weeks. The run will be built in mid-July. Visit my website too reserve a topper. PM or email us with any questions. As always, thanks to everyone in the Pinside community for all the continued support of my designs! -Dan

Www.tilttopper.com
[email address removed]

Item photos

art-1_copy_(resized).jpg
lotr--13a_(resized).jpg
lotr--4_(resized).jpg
lotr--1_(resized).jpg
lotr_dark-2_(resized).jpg
mockup_(resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://www.tilttopper.com

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Inver Grove Heights, MN, US

Seller insights

These are Habeboo's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Habeboo's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Man That thing looks KILLER! Nice work

#3 4 years ago

Very nice! Any chance of seeing a vid in a dark room? Also how tall is it?

#4 4 years ago

Very impressive

#5 4 years ago

I like it. If I didn't already have another topper for LotR I would like to get one of these.

#6 4 years ago

Just ordered and paid - been waiting for a good one like this for years. Thanks.

#7 4 years ago

I also would like to know how tall it is. Would love to order one if it fits.

#8 4 years ago

Very nice and not too out of control on price. GLWS

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

I made a conscious choice in this design to substitute Bard the Archer (Hobbit) for Legolas.

Pictures show....Legolas.....?

#11 4 years ago

The topper is 10" X 23.5". I always tell people it's good to have at least 11" clearance. This way you can still just your back casters.

#12 4 years ago

Very cool! Just need to check with my better half, and you've probably got yourself another order...

#13 4 years ago

Wow that thing is great! Excellent job. Great looking topper.

#14 4 years ago

Ordered mine. Excellent work. IJ is my favorite.

#15 4 years ago

This makes me want to get an LOTR instead of GB Pro

#16 4 years ago

I would be all over this if I had a LOTR pin still. Own 4 of habeboo's toppers, quality builds, won't be disappointed. IJ was my favorite until I purchased a JP...Amazing!

#18 4 years ago

We have had a lot of orders so we are having a strict ordering cut off of July 15th. Thanks to everyone for the response to this topper

#19 4 years ago

Very nice, a lot of potential, I hope you will be doing more toppers for different machines in the future

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Very nice, a lot of potential, I hope you will be doing more toppers for different machines in the future

Fantastic work on this topper. If I had an LOTR, you'd have another order. As a fan of toppers, I'd love to see someone give Metallica a proper topper! I have a feeling that would create a few orders.

#21 4 years ago

Outstanding looking Topper designs Habeboo!

1 week later
#22 4 years ago

Holiday weekend bump. Just a reminder there is a firm July 15th cutoff to place an order. Happy 4th of July!

#23 4 years ago

You are guaranteeing a single run of these? Just curious but will you place a small plaque on the back of each that says "Number X of Y"? That's always a great thing to have on a limited run of anything. Could certainly increase interest too. I don't even have an LOTR and I'm considering this.

1 week later
#24 4 years ago
Quoted from HappyDayz:

You are guaranteeing a single run of these? Just curious but will you place a small plaque on the back of each that says "Number X of Y"? That's always a great thing to have on a limited run of anything. Could certainly increase interest too. I don't even have an LOTR and I'm considering this.

No this isn't a limited edition topper. We are just planning one run. This is the last week to place an order with a strict cutoff all July 15th.

1 week later
#25 4 years ago

Any update on this?

3 weeks later
#26 4 years ago

Hello everyone I just wanted to post a quick update on the Lord of the Rings topper run. The Run was very large and we had a 10 day delay with a printing snafu but we are finally finishing it up now and the first batch will ship this Friday Another batch will ship next week along with all International shipments. Please feel free to PM me with any questions Thanks to everyone again for the wonderful response to this topper!

#27 4 years ago

PM sent

#28 4 years ago

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see this in person.

1 week later
#29 4 years ago

Just got my topper in the mail today. Looks great although the LOTR letters have kind of rough edges though it's not noticeable from 5 feet away. Will work on getting it on my machine to make sure it all lights up then post a picture. Thanks for a great looking topper!

#30 4 years ago

Here's the topper. Thanks, Habedoo! I love how the light pulses around the ring. Nice job.

IMG_3337 (resized).jpg

#31 4 years ago

Now for a noob question: I have a POTD mod that is plugged in to one of the power connectors on the right side of the machine near the flipper coil. I had to unplug it to hook up the topper. Is there another power connector that I can use so that I can have both my POTD mod and topper plugged in? I tried following all the wires and looked in the manual and couldn't figure it out. Thank you kindly for any suggestions!

#32 4 years ago

Quite easily the best topper I have ever seen

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside